players online

Accepted Alexkice | PE TEACHER

hellioni

Level 18
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

alexkice

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, I do have discord and my current username on discord is hellioni.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do have a working microphone

How old are you? (Optional):

OPTIONAL

What is your time zone?:

EST/Eastern Standard Time

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I do acknowledge that I will be demoted if I am inactive.

Describe your activity on the server:

I’d say I'm fairly active within schoolrp, I mostly involve myself in JockRP as I am a member of the baseball team. I’ve gained a playtime of 7 weeks in the span of 6 months, which I say is pretty good. Although being a member of the baseball team does take up alot of my time, it still wouldn’t distract me from completing the required duties a faculty faction member would need to complete.

Do you have any previous bans?:

Yes I do, I listed them below.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.60461/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.59620/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.59066/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.57960/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.57648/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.57556/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.57408/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.57053/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.56879/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.56787/ DEINED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hellionis-ban-appeal.55774/ 1 Day
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexkice-pe-teacher-application.62044/ DENIED
Italian App which I don't have a link for but it got accepted and I have JSL which is accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

TaylorSwiftS1MPGrade 12, Baseball Team

alexkice Grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Physical Education (PE)

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I’ve been playing SRP since last November, but I’ve had as much fun as someone can possibly have, straying away from GangRP all the way to JockRP and now hopefully FacultyRP.. But I’ve never found something quite as fulfilling to me, I’m always yearning for a type of RP that could really get me engaged and JockRP/GangRP hasn’t done that for me yet. I believe I can find it with FacultyRp. Although GangRP was exciting and I got to run from cops and it was an adrenaline rush, I wanted something more relaxed, so I tried JockRP, which I still involve myself in from time to time. But, it’s just not as fulfilling as I wish for it to be. I’m still searching for factions to join, things to do. I thought I should start with FacultyRP. It’s a fun job that I'm aware calls for specific skills and experience needed which I believe I obtain. To me It is a step into finding out what I'd like to do within this server. I’m very positive that FacultyRP will give me the roleplay opportunities and experience that I'm looking for as I've seen first hand what FacultyRP, specifically TeacherRP looks like and it's almost exactly what I'm looking for. I love the community around that faction, many members of the faction influenced me to make an application and I hope to experience FacultyRP with them.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes, I do understand that. Aswell as the fact that I'll have to undergo training, which I am very excited to do.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Class logs are meant for multiple reasons, more importantly the fact that teachers can teach too much, overworking themselves. Class logs limit this (correct me if i was misinformed), they let you know when you've reached quota. Teachers know they've reached their quota due to the class log. Along with the fact, they let teachers call when they want to teach classes and what periods. As most people know there are limited amounts of players on SRP and this can lead to no one having a class to join when all the teacher's online teach at the same exact time, which sometimes ruins the experience of SchoolRP for everyone, mainly students. To sum it all up, class logs help teachers know how many classes they've teached and the limitations to classes they teach.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1.No mask, Unless you have a note
2.No cell phone usage unless given permission by faculty
3.No food or drinks within the classroom unless given permission
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Gang Roleplay, Romance Roleplay, Fear Roleplay, Crime Roleplay, Family Roleplay, and more to come.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of department
↳ Description: Head of departments are able to lead and assist teachers when it comes to difficult situations, their job requires the most amount of experience.

- QT
↳ Meaning:Qualified teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher has a lot more experience than newly qualified teachers! They’re able to take charge of many more things than them.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:Newly qualified teacher
↳ Description:A newly qualified teacher is experienced enough to do things like host classes and field trips, finally able to complete quotas.

- UT
↳ Meaning:Unqualified teacher
↳ Description: A teacher in training, this rank has no experience and is most likely in teacher training.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Purpose

Teachers, in-game usually do the same as teachers out-of-game. Obviously they teach, dealing with ignorant, bad students, and after school ends they live their normal adult life, taking care of families, going out, whatever it could possibly be! The only difference I do see is that teachers out-of-game don’t really write a lot of people up every single day unlike SRP teachers and that’s because people out-of-game don’t treat the game like a roleplay. Inside the classroom, every teacher has a DIFFERENT way of teaching, no matter what the subject is. You can have a fun teacher, a calm teacher, a chill teacher, a strict teacher. And sure they might fit under those categories, but they still all have different ways of teaching, and that’s a good thing because the same way teachers teach differently, kids learn differently, which in turn boosts grades, common sense, but in a way also lowers grades if they might not understand it BUT that’s alright, because you know what else teachers do in their spare time? They tutor, they give extra help to those who need it, which most of them aren’t even getting paid for. Teachers are really the kindest souls when it comes to getting kids what they need. They are there to help kids, and even adults learn how to live, how to be themselves, and how to grow up. Teachers are there for everything, personal issues, helping you learn how to handle yourself, congratulating you, just helping you through life really. Without teachers, people wouldn’t be where they are today. They are so important to the vitality of everyone’s lives. Without them, parents would have to homeschool, which means they wouldn’t have time to work and support themselves and their children. In my opinion, that’s what a teacher is, does, and serves.

What Salary do they get?

Starting off Teachers can earn up to a maximum of ¥500,000 per month, and UT/Unqualified Teachers, NQT/Newly Qualified Teachers start off with a base pay of ¥350,000. Qualified Teachers base pay is ¥400,000 yen a month. And Every 5 classes after completing the minimum Quota Teachers receive +¥50,000 on top of their paycheck but cannot go over ¥500,000 due to a maximum limit. UT/Unqualified Teachers get a warm welcome, proper introduction, and training for their role to better assist them, as well as making their life better as a teacher.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP?

SchoolRP is based around School Roleplay. School Roleplay is what brings the server to life as that's what it's mainly about. Teachers are needed to provide roleplay for the student players within the server. Teachers also give information that could possibly help players in their ooc life, preparing them for jobs in the future. For example, A faculty faction member started a class, teaching the students in her class on how to be an actor which pushed me towards success in my ooc life as one of my dreams is to be an actor. Adding onto the starting section, where teachers are needed it also provides more Roleplay opportunities making the roleplay more immersive and engaging to the Students roleplayers, as well as the faculty roleplayers.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The Lesson Planning System runs on a "Must have" "Could have" “Should have” and "Would have" basis, and for the short term its called MoSCoW.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Yokokashi would have messy black hair and can often be seen wearing formal attire. His personality would be quite energized often yelling a bit so he could be heard. His voice would be quite a monotone voice when talking normally. His figure wasn't exactly huge big strong man was more of a slim but decently active/fit male. His voice makes him quite unique compared to some others. He doesn't have a preference on students and only really favorites his children. He likes talking to Maya the most as they both share a lot in common. He plans to grow old with his children by his side with a nice house and a pool for his wrinkly buttocks.

A Picture of Yokakshi:
1697749117522.png
Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

The male would plant his foot down looking at the children in the hallway walking up to them speaking out ”Keep using that potty language and you’ll be treated like a toddler.”

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

He’d clap his hands attempting to gain attention before yelling out ”HUSH BEFORE WE DONT DO THE FUN LESSON TODAY AND ILL GET MORE TEACHERS IN HERE, IF YOU DONT START LISTENING”

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Yokokashi Would kick his feet out laying back a little making small talk with some of the professors but mainly teachers. After that he’d make himself a quick coffee putting a pinch of a sugar before heading off back to their class to go teach.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Yokokashi would march up to the front once arriving he would yell out, "ALRIGHT KIDS, TODAY WERE LEARNING HOW TO DO A SQUAT." &6He would begin to demonstrate by sticking his arms out like logs and then folding them into something that sorta looked like a Minecraft villager, &f"I CALL THIS ONE THE GENIE POSE." &6He'd yell out again. After his yell he'd lower himself down his back looking like a ramp before bringing himself back up standing to his original form in that 'GENIE POSE' then moving his arms back to his sides bowing himself down, &f"THAT KIDS IS HOW YOU DO A SQUAT."

/me Yokokashi would bring himself to the front of the class putting a poster up that showed all the sports in Karakura &f"TODAY WERE GOING TO BE GOING OVER ALL THE SPORTS, WHAT THEY DO WHY THEIR HERE AND HOW TO JOIN THEM." &6He'd show basketball first-- &f"SO BASICALLY YOU THROW THE BALL INTO THE HOOP AND YOU GET A POINT! LETS GO TO THE GYM GUYS!!!" &6He'd dash off hoping the kiddo's would follow as he ran into the gym! Once they'd arrive he'd begin to demonstrate how to play basketball dribbling, shootin--, etc.. after that he'd yell off to them &f"GO PLAY!! ALSO, IF YOU GET GOOD AT THE GAME TO BE ABLE TO GET ON THE TEAM!!"

/me Yokokashi would begin by walking into class saying out, &f"WE SHALL GO TO WHERE WE LEFT ON YESTERDAY." &6He'd show the next sport: Volleyball. He'd demonstrate the hand movements of how to spike the ball and how it is important. He'd then bring all-- the kiddo's down to the gym doing a demonstration! First Yokokashi would have one of the class mates hit the ball to him bringing the ball upwards SLAMMING it down on the opponents side!! &f"I STILL GOT SOME LEFT IN ME!! GO ME GUYS!!"

/me Yokokashi would start by welcoming the class in &f"WELCOME WELCOME!" &6He'd then draw on the board a big rectangle with two boxes inside of it labling the boxes as 'goals' and the rectangle as 'the field' &f"TODAY'S LESSON IS ABOUT FOOTBALL, OR AS SOME-- CALL IT SOCCER!" &6He'd drag the kid's down to the field showing them how to punt the ball into the air and shoot it back down to the ground! &f"ITS YOUR TURN NOW KIDS!! GO HAVE FUN!!"

Backstory

The Beginning

Yokokashi grew up in the heart of Japan, Tokyo. Yokokashi unfortunately grew up without a family leaving him alone for the first few years of his life, unless you count caretakers at his orphanage as a family. On the night of his 7th birthday, Yokokashi got adopted by a wealthy family who were known for being government workers. Surely they were trustworthy to take care of little Yokokashi, right? At first everything was perfect, his big bedroom with the Batman posters plastered on the wall, his butlers and housemaids attending to him, what could go wrong? He had everything now! Except one thing.. And that was a loving family. Yokokashi’s adoptive parents were nothing but cold hearted people who pushed Yokokashi beyond his limit, pressuring him to be a lawyer in the future, although Yokokashi was very open about wanting to be an educator, a teacher to children like himself. Of course his adoptive parents disapproved of him, but they couldn’t just send the boy back to the orphanage, what would the press think of them after turning back a boy with no family.

The Grand Escape
Yokokashi grew up being told that he was worthless, a no good waste of space and anything you could possibly think of to hurt a child. Yokokashi, fed up with the treatment he had received since the age of 7, decided at his sixteenth birthday that he was going to make his grand escape! He ran off into the midnight night sky running through the forests, sneaking onto a boat.. Until he reached Karakura.

A New Beginning
He happily wandered the beautiful city of Karakura until he noticed the sun begin to rise, he found the nearest home and knocked at their front door. The door was answered no less than a second later revealing a beautiful woman standing in front of him at the height of five foot seven inches, Yokokashi spoke out to her "C-could I stay the night?” stuttering about, not quite saying the sentence properly but the woman paid no attention to it. He took a deep breath before finishing his sentence “I have nowhere else to go." The woman replied with a nod letting the Yokokashi inside, "One night." She said out loud to him Yokokashi nodded in agreement. By the morning, Yokokashi was packing the little things he had brought with him to Karakura only for the woman to give him around 100k yen to be on his way. With that money, Yokokashi was able to settle in a small apartment, get a part time job and attend Karakura’s very own high school. Here he got his PhD in education and decided to finally fulfill the dreams of his younger self. Yokokashi finally at the age of 25 decided to pick up teaching PE at the highschool he attended, Karakura high. Here he'd meet many children that reminded him of himself, making him more passionate about his job, Influencing him to change the lives of other young children and giving them a treatment that he never received.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Yokokashi Katayama
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Yokokashi
Preferred Name: Yoko

Age (Minimum is 27): 40
Religious Denomination: Shinto
Marital Status: Divorced

Nationality: Japanese-Russian
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 14

Academic Degree: PhD
Year of Graduation:2005
Major(s): Athletic Training, Kinesiology, Physical Education
Minors: Teaching, Education, Health Science

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: NONE

Extra
I would like to teach the Students at Karakura Highschool about Drivers ED, and about Mental health.

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:​

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread