Accepted Alfred Jones | AllenBUwU's Psychiatrist Application

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name): AllenBUwU
(If accepted yes I'm indeed leaving faculty..)

What is your Discord username?
Display name: mayios + Username: mayios

Describe your activity on the server:
For my Timezone I'll be active from around usually 10 AM - 1 AM on weekends and for weekdays (once school is in motion) 3 PM - 10 PM.
Currently I'd say I'm decently active, seeing as I've consistently been able to handle three factions without ever getting an inactivity warning for over a year now!
I believe I have good time management as I've had no issue so far reaching quotas on either of my accounts. (besides once on my reporter account in which it did only 4/5 reports..). I like to think back up my statements for my consistent activity. The best example would be my main account in which I'm a head of department. Within only 3-4 months, I was promoted quickly due to my activity and vast amount of classes in which I've hosted over 50+ classes multiple times a month.
A similar mention could be said on my reporter account where you NEED to be active in order to write, as you need to attend and take part in events to know what you're writing about and are required to have some sort of screenshot proof you were there, which also is an example of my activity.

What is your timezone?:
EST!

List your current and past applications:
-Character Faction applications
↳ [Teacher Application: Accepted] Accepted - Allen Black (AllenBUwU's) || English Teacher (updated) | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
↳ [Reporter Application: Accepted] "Jim" Yasushi | SushiSanwich Reporter App! | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
↳[Shopkeeper Application: ACCEPTED] ProChefJohnCena's shopkeeper application | Daisuki Yohin | SschoolRP | Minecraft Roleplayer Server

-Character language applications
↳ [IGN MechanicMrSada, Spanish Application: Pending]MechanicMrSada | Michael Sada's Spanish App | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
↳ [IGN MechanicMrSada, Polish Application: Accepted] MechanicMrSada | Michael Sada's Polish App | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
↳ [IGN SushiSanwich, Spanish Application: Accepted] SUSHISANWICH | "Jim" Yasushi's Spanish App | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
↳ [IGN AllenBUwU, Spanish Application: Accepted] AllenBUwU || Allen Black's Spanish Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
↳ [IGN AllenBuwU, Russian Application: Accepted] AllenBUwU | Allen Black's Russian Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
↳ [IGN AllenBUwU, Spanish Application: Denied] AllenBUwU | Rejected Spanish app | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I've been roleplaying on Minecraft specifically since Lifeboat servers had Aphmau role-players and Amino was popular for about 8 years all together..
I was also involved in Instagram "Dr kgrps' ' and on Discord I'm involved with similar rps as well and have been for years when I was in middle school through my freshman sophomore ish years of highschool! I was a nerd i was.
I also have a google doc here with a list of every RP i've taken a part of on discord and Instagram, Amino, MC and others aren't counted as those stuff work totally different.
Server wise now, adding on from out of server experience, I have experience in mainly school related rp stuff, i never done mch student RP as I applied and was accepted into the teacher faction within 10 days of joining srp. And I have been in said faction ever since, therefore if accepted this is like a whole new full side of roleplayer I never really touched. Only other kind of roleplays I've done SRP wise been becoming the notorious Jim Yasushi or detailing fixing cars and vehicles on my college acc

What is your motivation for applying?

I'll be completely serious, my motivation to apply isn't because I want to be some doctor when older or anything fancy, it's solely because I've grown to have a bitter sweet connection with my current main faction, faculty. I've been in this faction for over a year and I've grown to love it with most of my being, but times change. I've been the main HD for easily 6 or more more months now, and back when Mr KimiNoUso was the lead I had a lot more to do as he was a busy man, so I'd be able to train, hand out equipment, log field trips, etc. But now that he's out and the faction has Rex who's also an amazing faction lead but also real active? I don't have as much to do, and it's not like I can go any higher than HD. And that's not a bad thing, I love them both to death but after so many months of staying put, staying in the same position, doing the same thing, I'm bored, tired. Now if I'm not accepted today, yes I'm still going to stay of course in Teacher and just because I've grown a bit bored doesn't mean I won't complete the quota.

My motivation to apply also stems from a faction I've never touched before, maybe bothering those a part of it ICly as my 'beloved' senior Reporter. I also know many of those inside the faction, and the faction lead as well, so it feels like a place whereas if I am accepted, it would be incredibly fun to try out and be involved with. Due to the nature of the EMS factions as well, it's not as schedulized as faculty, meaning at a certain specific time I won't have to do x, y and z every single day depending on the time in RP. It'll give me a lot more freedom! And also yes I can deal with similar scenarios, it'll never be the exact same thing everytime.

Lastly, my motivation to apply SPECIFICALLY for psychiatrist stems from I know a little bit about it. I'll admit I'm not the most knowledgeable, however apart from these advanced classes I've been taking in criminal justice and forensics to get some early on college credits, I've learned a lot of actually interesting physiology factors that may be useful to apply here. Now of course I know here I'll be focusing more on people's problems and helping, but knowing a bit of what symptoms apply to X,Y and Z and how maybe ABC lead LMNOP is cool to figure out in RP and just how people's characters are portrayed. I've also noticed that the psychiatrist position is underrated under the server, and me being me I love trying to get my hands on those kinda jobs to see where it leads me.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

Some of my knowledge of hospital work stems from family members and what they have said as they're a lot of nurses in my family..
HOWEVER!
Majority of what I know is mostly the forensics side of hospitals when it comes to DNA, forensics psychology and basic first aid. This is again, you guessed it, from my criminal justice centered classes I've taken in school. Now of course I know again, a lot of this I won't have to apply in RP, yes it's hospital work but either REALLY specifically oriented to one thing or barely seen.. but that's alright! Especially seeing as regardless, if accepted, I'd be given training to help me know what I'll have to do in RP no matter my knowledge going into the faction.

NOW as for SRP wise.. heres like how the hospital roles work:
Hospital director -The role of hospital director who is currently the mischievous 6Pancake/6Panda, is in simple terms: the boss. They're in charge of coordinating everything, from daily operations to activities.
The hospital director on the server must keep all employees in check and be sure they're performing their jobs up to standard and in a safe + effective manner.
No matter if you're a higher up role such as Clinical Manager or Seniors too Doctors, Psychiatrists, Paramedics and Attendants, no one is higher up or can supersede what that director says.
Overall here are some of the basics a hospital director must do, or does!: managing the hiring and firing process, including the acceptance of interns or not, staying professional in a work environment (idk if Rokku does this), managing any like partnerships, collabs, etc with other jobs or medical facilities in general, to oversee / lookover the care patients are receiving, sets achievable / mostly achievable goals for employees, setting an example for other employees, etc.

Clinical Lead - Clinical Lead are like the EMS equivalent to a Head of Department. The lead doc is a Clinical Lead, the lead psych is a Clinical Lead, they're all clinical leads but they all have some power over their respective department.

Doctors - Doctors seem to be the most busy on the server, and rightfully so. They deal the small Injuries to the large on the server .. performing medical treatment that can't just be copy and pasted from a google doc as every case per patient is different. They also do little check ups. Doctors also sometimes have to work nearly like a nurse to Surgeons if it's a really busy day.
In accordance to forums: doctors perform procedures ranging from a simple check-up to other more complex procedures

Surgeons - Surgeons also are busy a lot. As many people on SRP get the most weird and bizarre Injuries that lead to poor Surgeons being tasked to usually handle even worse injuries than the doctors. Sort of self explanatory to their name, Surgeons do.. surgery. And also handle most broken bone cases I believe as well.

Psychiatrists - Psychiatrists are Doctors who deal with mental illnesses rather then the physical injuries. In terms of how they work on the server, Psychiatrists do a lot of prescription giving, diagnosing and sit down sessions with patients to talk to them, listen to them, and also to be sure they're OK. They also often perform evaluations on people such as KPD to be sure they are mentally fit and capable of continuing doing their job.
As said from forums: psychiatrists offer the best knowledge they can on mental disorders and diagnoses, offering various therapy sessions for those less interested in the blood and gore.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I do indeed acknowledge such conditions

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I do acknowledge and will be so dedicated, if I'm not you can't bully me.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge and shall try my best to attend training to the best of my abilities.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge not to take OOC to IC, or IC to OOC

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Alfred Jones

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, he/him

Character’s Age (if accepted):
44 years old

Character’s Academic Background

Bachelor’s Degree:
forensic psychology
Master's Degree in:
Wildlife conservation

Character’s Nationality:
American and Japanese citizenship

Character’s Marital Status:
Unmarried

Character’s Religious Denomination:
N/A

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English
Spanish
Japanese

Backstory

Alfred Jones, as implied by his heavily western name was originally from the state of Texas actually. Falling into the stereotype, he was the classic blonde hair blue eyed ranch hand who grew up on his family's property. Ever since he was a child Alfred was considerably sheltered in the sense of the world. He was born and raised in his little rural area and down and quite frankly he was completely fine with the idea of living in this area til his time on earth was over. Alfred was never a harsh or mean man, ever since he was a kid he had the classic southern hospitality that just melted those around him. He just knew the right things to say to people to get his way and to get people to like him, and he knew this .. however unlike many others, he never used it to give himself an unfair advantage. Matter of fact, he'd often call people out if they began to give him bias due to his charm or even looks. He believed it was always unfair to be treated differently, especially a farm boy like himself.

Alfred growing up was nothing special for his area, he went to small schools in a small community, and was close with everyone in said community. Everyone either worked in town, or worked out in the fields, always a job for someone .. especially a young boy like himself. Anyone would love to hire a boy his age to work at their farm or work in their shop.. but Alfred stayed home with his family's own property. He likely would've done more crop farming if his mother wasn't so strict about it. Speaking of his parents, his mother was a stay at home parent.. like most women in the area. His father owned the farm he lived on, and did a little bit of everything. Besides.. the crops, Alfred's mother Lisa always controlled what was planted, how it was done, where, when.. this was because in a small community, word gets around. She'd learn what others were planting and when, this way they could get a head start and beat out the local competitors. With that being said, Alfred focused on the livestock. He always loved the animals regardless, even if he did focus more of the crops - he'd never neglect the livestock. He adored his cows, sheep, pigs .. no matter how muddy, no matter the weather and no matter the time, if he wanted to: he'd be out there.

This style of life stayed with him til he was a young adult, about twenty two years old. But what's changed? How does anything somehow lead to some future career with college degrees, residencies and Karakura?

In a small rural town, where everyone knows everyone .. it's a bit odd when no one goes missing, yet a body shows up.

October 21st, 2002. It was a late autumn night, Alfred and some friends were out at the local bar.. only bar in the town. People were drinking, playing pool, watching some staticy old TV with some game on it.. the usual for a night like that one. As the night grew deeper, the men one by one began to be kicked out due to curfews and rowdy behavior.. Alfred stumbled home alone. In his drunken state he brought himself out into the livestock area.. handing out food to his beloved animals. Imagine that, some drunken young adult kid attempting to feed animals that definitely already been fed. It's the thought that counts, right? Eventually he brings himself out to the pig pen .. there wasn't a body there, but perhaps the remains of one. Some bones, and teeth. Alfred then and there began to break down.. drunkenly. He couldn't process it, matter of fact the guy thought it was the remains of one of his pigs. Anticlimactic for a possible homicide, surely.. but how else was he meant to act? His father eventually woke up to the near distant noises of drunken sobs before dragging Alfred inside.

The next morning upon breakfast, several bottles of water sat on the table as Alfred's mother pretty much force fed bottle after bottle to him to help with the hangover.. There his father was laughing at him, leaning across the counter with his coffee mug in one hand, paper in the other.

"The hell happened last night boy?"
"I just-"
"Oh shut it Ronald! He's going to choke of he keeps speaking while drinking!"
"Oh let the kid breathe dammit! You're 'bout two sips away from drownin' my boy!" His father went around the table, pulling a bottle away from Alfred's lips before patting his shoulder roughly

"Ion' know what you had to drink. But bring me some home next time will ya'? May help me deal with this lady.."
"Tch!" Alfred's mother slapped her husband's with some dish rag,

"You said last night one of yur' pigs died boy? Why dont'ya go clean dat' mess before the flies and smell starts.. or before the otha' pigs eat it." He sipped his coffee again. Alfred kept his head down, rubbing his temples as he tried to think through his headache.. his eyes slowly widened as he processed his father's words and the blurry visions of his night.

The sheriff's office arrived a few hours later.

Police, news anchors from other counties, people and more were soon surrounding the farm, specifically that damn pig pen. All these titles began to be pumped out about Alfred's tale of drunkenly finding a body .. but there was still one issue about the whole thing. No one in town was missing, so who the hell could it be who died?

Now this, this marks Alfred's rabbit whole from ranch hand to forensic psychology ..

Of course Alfred was the prime suspect for the murder, it was his livestock - or so his father claimed it was, and he was some drunken kid with the perfect way to get rid of a body.. pigs. To put it into perspective, you need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one quick sitting.They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. So if Alfred was out all night, that's longer then eight minutes .. his pigs could've, and easily did the job while the towns young folk was out partying at a local bar. Though, of course, he soon had an alibi verified and now instead of being the primary witness - he was now assisting.

This was far out of the expertise of some small town sheriff's office, especially with the evidence they had, so larger firms came in. Specifically people with better technology.. people from up North. New Yorkers. They came in and began trying to get information their way, not the southern way. Continuously, these Yankees got threatened, doors closed in their face, dead end after dead end.. wall after wall. They needed help, and who helped them? Everyone's favorite blonde, Alfred Jones. He began to get trained by these officers on how to question people, how to wear wires, how to talk.. which Alfred had to explain how he himself would do it as he knew these people - he knew how they work. And he knew how to get people talking.

While the teeth and few remaining bones that's the pigs didn't eat kept going down the chain of custody, slowly making their way up to where they can be tested and somewhat of a victim can be determined, Alfred was like a last resort. He went out and worked his charm for the law enforcement, getting information from others, learning who did what that night.

As time went on, soon more and more began to be confirmed via the forensics results: the victim was female, likely early twenties, a race of indigenous or Asian descent. With these factors, Alfred was able to continue to question, talk the talk.. eventually over time leading to an identification, arrest and trial to keep it short. Alfred's assistance didn't go unnoticed, he was soon invited to meet the forensic team to assisted the investigation which lead to him being introduced to psychology, at first especially forensic psychology. He may not have known the terms, but Alfred with his experience of understanding people, connecting dots, connecting with people as a whole .. it was not something to go unnoticed. He was soon offered the chance to go to college, get his diploma, and if he does that - he'd be able to work with them.. continue and expand his talent.

Now of course, this was huge. Especially for back in the day.. yes it was more simple to get into such careers and law enforcement back in the day, 20+ years ago.. but it was still a major deal. Especially being some Texas farm kid with little knowledge of much to being offered a spot in college followed by a job from some northern law enforcement folk out in New York .. this was life altering and quite frankly those in the town weren't happy as gossip spreads. Alfred first told his parents, of course.. both not pleased. And his mother who used to learn from gossip? Soon became the gossiper.. spreading around Alfred's involvement in the investigation which lead to many feeling betrayed and angered. The boy practically got shunned within the span of a few months which lead to Alfred feeling like he didn't have much of a choice but too go out to college now.

To make a long story short, Alfred went to NYU where he got his degrees - one in environment conservation of course, which relates back to his former life, and then forensic psychology. He also did the residency program specifically for forensics while there that gave him the experience he needed..

From his last twenties to early forties, that's what Alfred did. He learned all the aspects of normal psychology and psychiatrist work as that's the required basis needed in order to then apply that in a legal and criminal aspect.

After so many years, after learning so much .. Alfred wanted something else. He started off as a kid who couldn't tell you the difference between Ireland and the UK, someone who couldn't point out Russia on a world map but sure as hell could tell you exactly how many pounds a female cow weighted when full of a milk, to a full college graduate working a job in law enforcement studying the illnesses of the mind .. clearly he's grown mentally and as a person, and wanted to do even more. This is what lead him to move out to Japan .. and soon Karakura .. and soon, now, applying to be a Psychiatrist. He knows it isn't like his old work, and quite frankly that's what he wants. He wants to try something relatively new, something he's good at.. talking to people and connecting dots: yeah, he can do that.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
Normal psychology was never a focus of Alfred's til recent years. Throughout his thirties his focus was on the forensic aspect, assisting law enforcement with their criminal investigations .. They focused on such due to their backstory. Alfred ended up getting caught inside of a murder investigation with officers who didn't quite understand how the area worked, So Aflred when out and began to be their informant.. being the one to speak and chat with the general public because he knew how they worked. Eventually his talent of connecting dots and speaking to people, especially having them open up was scouted by those dame law enforcement people who made a deal with him: if he went to college, and if he got his degrees and residency work, he'd be welcomed to their department with open arms. And so, that's how Alfred learned psychology and psychiatric relating work, specifically the forensic phycology.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Alfred took part in the NYU Grossman School of Medicine's Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship after being pretty much paid too / highly encouraged by the law enforcement agency he assisted to do so. This was a is a completely full-time one-year program that the college of NYU offered that trains people like himself to become proficient in the practice of forensic psychiatry, including evaluations, report writing, courtroom testimony, and treatment in correctional settings..

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Not specifically in a medical position, however he did work with law enforcement as a forensic psychologist where he spoke and handled patients when they were involved in some sort of criminal activity.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
None besides highschool graduation and the college years.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
What makes him unique? Besides the fact he's clearly a westerner, I don't believe there's any blonde hair blue eye'd seemingly 'country' folk in the hospital staff. But of course, don't let his appearance fool you .. Alfred may have come from a not so bright background in Texas, but he sure as hell got the story to tell and work experience to back up his knowledge and wisdom. His backstory also makes him unique, he comes from a very specific professional background when it comes to the overall subject of psychology and the work of psychiatrics and yet here he is now working a more general job, nearly a downgrade some may say from his former work.. and yet he's completely happy and eager to do such,

How does your character act on and off duty?
Alfred is a man who kept his southern hospitality with him throughout the years, even when away from the home he was shunned from for doing the right thing. When off duty Alfred is a very casual, laid back and friendly guy. Definitely someone you'd want to bring to a bar and hold you drink. He isn't afraid to call out a coworkers name on the street and give a large wave too, nor is he afraid to insert himself into a conversation. When off duty his charm sticks by him, he is usually around to greet those waiting in lobby and make small talk with those who need it or are alone. He may often be found sitting beside someone waiting on news about a loved one, trying to keep them calm .. which as a psychiatrist, he's good at!

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Alfred prefers to be with others, precisely why hes been even able to manage being in such a job for so long. Starting off his talent with simply just knowing how to talk to talk and get people to open up.. now Alfred does it professionally and adores those he works with, or works for. Alfred is 100% a social butterfly and isnt afraid to show it. Without hesitation he will approach anyone, speak to anyone and part take in group games or events. When on his own, he still works efficiently and well. however, sitting down alone for hours isnt really his .. thing,

What plans does your character have for the future?
At the moment, Alfred has no long term future goals. He's at the point in life where he wants anything to happen and he'll accept it and drive on. its as simple as that.. perhaps as time goes on and more is developed through roleplay he'll grow to have more set plans. but, as said before! as of right now.. no future plans besides this new job opportunity.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Alfred can be perceived two ways, usually his southern charm attracts a crowd, or it draws them away. Many often accusing him of acting such a way on purpose for either attention, or too get something from them. While others find it appealing and welcoming to be around and speak too. Alfred personally knows this, and he knows how he is and how people view him - and quite frankly he also just doesn't care. He's been told so many times about his behaviors, especially when drilled as a young adult when he first met and started working with law enforcement. He's so used to just being himself and doing so for his job that he doesn't exactly have a choice now then to keep it up.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread