mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Alice's Intro!

alicethingy

Level 25
poisonedthingy
poisonedthingy
Rich

CREDIT: Just want to say, thank you zadie for letting me semi-copy format!!!

[ How my SRP experience started ]

Hi children...my name is Alice/alexia [I prefer Alice unless you had known me when I went by alexia!] my pronouns are she/they, please respect them! Alrighty, now I am known as Eve, Ume & Adaline! I've been on SRP since the end of July 2020, I know long...ugh! Anyways, I first was brought into Roleplay at a fairly young age, about 7? When I got my first tablet, I watched role-play videos of school, little kelly, Aphmau, city roleplays, and more!

I never meant to stumble upon SRP...I know, weird? Well....how did I find this wonderful server, I found it by looking up... *drum roll* school supplies! At the time I found SRP, I was on a year-long break from Minecraft in general, Minecraft was chaotic with the school as I've been playing it for 7 years. [Still suck somehow doe :/]. I tried out SRP, which I am glad I did. I've met wonderful people, yet I'm not sugarcoating some people are awful, so be careful!

In my experience within SRP/server itself, I was worried about the community at the start as I know many Minecraft servers were toxic but once joining, immediately I was greeted by staff and they all answered my /help. The players are a different story, now ICLY some people are pricks and stuff but that's their character not them, keep that in mind! OOCLY, many of the people I've met are wonderful, non-toxic but there is some [Which are taken care of by staff <3]

Now, I'm going to speak of myself for a moment. I have social anxiety, I can not speak to people but online it is so easy, I've come out of my comfort zone and made many friends who I consider best friends! I just want to say, SRP has made me a better person in general, thank you.

[ About me! ]

Ello! As said my name is Alice, pronouns she/they! One thing before I go into a mess <3 if you know my real name please do not call me it unless I say you can, I am uncomfortable and hate being associated with it.
Now, the server I am a librarian, Tailoring-Owner, Professor and birb so...you might see me around a lot! My birthday is July 25 ..so I'm a Leo! I am into the arts, people, psychology, surgery, medical things and animals! I am in Grade-10/Year-11, my favorite animal is cats/red pandas, broadway show...Phantom of the opera! I know basic but eh.., history and singing too! I have a madhouse of a family...as well GIANTS! I am 5'3, which is normal, so don't dare say short like the rest of my friends, though I call myself short due to the fact my sister who is 13 & is 6' and so is my family well above 6'... I got 2 parents, which I'm grateful for, 2 brothers and 1 sister...then the animals which are chaotic! Currently? 2 Dogs, 1 Cat, 20+ fish, and a few rabbits in the back, we use to own 20+ puppies, 50+ fish, 2+ guinea pigs, 5+ rabbits, we had pigs once when I was a baby then 3+ birbs and some others. One thing I enjoy about my life is, I can enjoy myself and have an outlet that lets me be someone and have a different view on life.

[ Additional Information ]

-Born and raised in the United States! My time zone is EST - Eastern Standard Time!

-One thing is um...I am VERY VERY forgetful.

-I can cook, Greek, Italian, and some more meals! As well, bake a few sweets!

-My favorite movie is, ‘The Addams Family' & 'We bought a zoo' due to the memories.

-I love broadway shows! I have gone to a few in person, Hamilton, Wicked, The Phantom of the Opera, Mean Girls, and a few more!

[ Relationships ]

Within the year of SRP, I've grown close to so many people, which I am so thankful for. I will list them down believe them as I want them to be recognized. [These are the ones I remember in my head immediately, bad memory :(]

Zadie, Justine, Yuuki, Eyze, Curry, Chad, Roger, Cecil, Gigi, Chipmunk, Neon/Stitch, Logan, Jeffrey, Hunter, Lucas, Thorin, Mookie, Connie, Jayson, Alex, Brendan, Hari, Finn and many many more.

[ Bye! ]

Thank you to everyone who has read this! Taking time out of your day/night to get a small introduction into my life! Alice out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread