mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ama but like without a limit ^_^

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Also, did you know - the reason why I added a limit to the questions in my AMA was to ensure that my AMA wouldn't clog up the first page in General Threads for an unforseeable time :D

Now since so many chose to do AMAs without a question limit - we might actually need to either create a new Subforum called "AMAs" or we need to transfer AMAs to the "Introduction" Subforum.

What would you prefer?

SaltyFollicles

Level 34
welovesalty
welovesalty
Notable
Also, did you know - the reason why I added a limit to the questions in my AMA was to ensure that my AMA wouldn't clog up the first page in General Threads for an unforseeable time :D

Now since so many chose to do AMAs without a question limit - we might actually need to either create a new Subforum called "AMAs" or we need to transfer AMAs to the "Introduction" Subforum.

What would you prefer?
give it a week

adalynoc

Level 112
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
Do you often wonder how things were given their denominations in society? Why we say things, or why certain things mean something whilst others do not? Do you often feel that language and the entire history of linguistics is a constantly flowing river, destined to change, yet we as humans dislike change. Kinda ironic don't you think?

SaltyFollicles

Level 34
welovesalty
welovesalty
Notable
What's your favorite roleplay experience that you had on the server so far?
got a few, like bowling with friends, giant moichido brawls, and maybe the time when my character understood why he has such disdain for himself. and just everyday rp too, like getting into fights at plaza or striking up conversations

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Do you think everything is causally interconnected and the universe is like a clock that runs a complex but still predetermined course, or is it random at the bottom level but becomes fields of ever more certain probability the more we move up/scale down? And if the universe is physically either random or determined, what does this say about the social construct of Free Will and it’s material impossibility?

Users who are viewing this thread