mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

An Incredibly Late Forums Introduction

Demurity

Level 35
In late October of 2019, I was reintroduced to a server I had played on temporarily years ago.
That server was 'SchoolRP'.
After a couple days of fooling around like any new player, including helping host a dumpster party, I slowly began to gain an actual interest, love, and respect for the server.
As a skindexian.

AHEM.
After slowly beginning to learn about SchoolRP's server culture and everything entailing it I began to form a character named Saturn Samuels, who then became Saturn Le, who then became Saturn M. Le. After a long time Saturn evolved from my generic Skindex style skin into a more SchoolRP shaded one (Thanks to NotSponsored for that one) however, at that point I wasn't satisfied.
So around March of 2020 I created Adelia Moreau and to this day I still proudly main her on my main account, demurity. She's undergone a lot of changes, however, holds the depth that my first character never did. Since creating her I've immersed myself more and more in the SchoolRP community including teaching as a college professor on my alt account as well as applying and being accepted recently for the SchoolRP Lore Team! I feel incredibly honored to be a part of this carefully crafted roleplaying community and I don't intend to leave for a while.
But enough about my fangirling for the server and what I do here as of right now-
Hi. I'm Sophia! Understandably my name isn't something people were able to discover recently until I changed my discord tag to it. Before, it was Solophia (Get it? Solo, Sophia? Ahaha?) but it wasn't as clever as I'd hoped, I suppose. If you refer to me as Dem (Short for my IGN, demurity) that's fine too as well as either of my usernames (the other one being eloquenced)! However, I have no issues with the use of my first name OOCly, and it is preferred.
I'm a proud Canadian as many of my friends here know, as well as a high school student who's about to be hit by a summer school course like a ton of bricks. Don't get me wrong, I get good grades. But my work ethic for schoolwork can oftentimes be nonexistent without the threat of failure keeping me motivated.
I'm a cisgender female (pronouns she/her!). I have a- love for a lot of typical feminine things and especially clothing styles. I often pass this onto my characters as nothing makes me more excited than seeing Adelia in a cute little dress.
upload_2020-7-2_10-50-14.png
OKAY BUT LOOK AT HER. I LOVE IT.
Something I do quite often regarding the server is writing. I adore writing, specifically creative writing and I'm currently powering through a character biography for the beauty above this sentence. It'll be done soon, and I'd appreciate if you guys gave it some love to stroke my little ego. . . haha just kidding, unless?
Anyway, I've taken long enough. If you want to talk, check out my signature for my discord! I love getting DMs even for the silliest thing.
Sophia, signing out.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread