An4rch_S1lv3r0
Level 0
Hello SRP. Some people might already know me but I've finally did a forums account.
Anyways, this is for the people who do not know me, sooo. My name is An4rch, I'm a minor (not giving exact age) that joined this server 3 years ago!
My favorite game right now is Minecraft, but I've got a good number of games I like, example is csgo, valorant, roblox, fc26, class of 09 and lacey's games! As for my music liking it's almost every genre, but my MOST favorite is scenecore, krushklub and recently Japanese music, as I also want to make music to make people feel better just like my favorite singers made me feel!
I hope we can be friends and roleplay together soon! :D
Anyways, this is for the people who do not know me, sooo. My name is An4rch, I'm a minor (not giving exact age) that joined this server 3 years ago!
My favorite game right now is Minecraft, but I've got a good number of games I like, example is csgo, valorant, roblox, fc26, class of 09 and lacey's games! As for my music liking it's almost every genre, but my MOST favorite is scenecore, krushklub and recently Japanese music, as I also want to make music to make people feel better just like my favorite singers made me feel!
I hope we can be friends and roleplay together soon! :D