wethecreature

Level 106
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
What's your Minecraft Username?: wethecreature
What's the title of your suggestion?: Animal Whitelist Switching

What's your suggestion?:
Gave animal whitelist users access to switching their animal once WITHOUT the time cutoff. This may be an experience many have experienced but I bought a snail whitelist and thought it'd be fun. I realized it wasn't the best the first day but I assured myself that it would be fun. I regret this so much because after the first two days of my animal whitelist, I couldn't change it anymore.

TLDR

Giving all animal whitelists access to the command (however they cannot use it after one use).

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Donors have paid quite a lot of money to the server, so something like this would be pretty generous. (Once again, only one switch between animals WITHOUT having to pay another $15). People regret sometimes choosing a certain animal and stop RPing the whitelist. Allowing this would probably make the animal whitelist community more active.

----

(pls I want to be anything other than a snail. I loath myself for picking a snail for the sake of humor.)

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Similar suggestions have been denied in the past, and I don't see this being accepted.

That being said, I am in favor of this suggestion. They could even minimize admin DM spam if our dev team implemented a command which allows whitelist users to select new animals (similarly to how the graduation command works), either with a one use limit or with a long cooldown.

DarkEclipic

Level 166
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
neutral

I see where you are coming from, and as person who bought an animal whitelist. It would make sense for us to be able to change animal roles from those we have bought. (ie; If player A bought a Bird and Fox, and Player B bought Bear and Fish. P1 will only have access to Bird/Fox while P2 will only have access to Bear/Fish, that type of deal)

As I don't see this being something the server adds, it would be nice to have the option to change between bought ranks as not to always spend money on them

wethecreature

Level 106
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
to clarify, this would be a one time use command. for anyone who says that changing animals over and over would be bad, this wouldn't happen as it would be one time use.

KotaLobo

Level 43
Helper
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
neutral

I know you used to be able to change your animal by asking an admin+ (we didn't have a command at all). This changed a while ago, probably due to people always asking to change their animal, which is where they added that you'd have to pay again to swap animals. Though, if they could figure out a command for this, it would be cool to have. Even if it's temporary to see how it all works out, it'd be better to see how it goes and then decide to keep to remove it.

Arocatula

Level 194
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
I'm with the suggestion overall, but if it does become a problem if implemented then there shouldn't be a problem with it being removed. That being said, if it is removed after being added, it would be highly recommended that players choose more widely known animals for their whitelist if they're looking for more roleplay scenarios with said character. Again, I am with the suggestion so it gives players another chance to choose an animal they would prefer more.

wethecreature

Level 106
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
to clarify, this would be a one time use command. for anyone who says that changing animals over and over would be bad, this wouldn't happen as it would be one time use.
abt this, I don't see it being a problem for animal RPers to be able to use this changing command ONCE and then never use it again.

Users who are viewing this thread