players online

Another Suggestion

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
AND maybe just build another school for the ages in the next map
an entirely different school once again isn't needed - not taking the whole orphanage thing into mind, having a separate 'middle school' (i know its not called that in japan, but i really dont know what it'd be called off of the top of my head) is a whole separate school faction created that would need a whole set of employees and teachers to run it, and even if there were hypothetically a huge wave of applications for this new school, you would grade up past what would hypothetically be like grade 4-7 or something like that extremely quick, and the teachers will have absolutely nobody to teach. yes, there are some people who electively choose to be frozen at lower grades, but that group of people is so small that a classroom wouldn't even be filled with those certain people who stay frozen at a lower age

it has way to many cons than pros, it's unnecessary (dont see any pros to begin with lol)

Last edited:

Rebel

Level 53
Only a very small amount of people would be active on those accounts & if there's a new school, new teachers & school staff for that location would be needed
I am aware as I said, would take a while for this even to be set if accepted.

Tarxan

Level 25
1. who would actually want to rp as someone under 13 (the lowest possible grade)? nobody. green tags are already limited in what they are able to do, what would be the point in roleplaying a child younger than that? there’s none. no reason at all.

i think you forgot to read this point.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
1. who would actually want to rp as someone under 13 (the lowest possible grade)? nobody. green tags are already limited in what they are able to do, what would be the point in roleplaying a child younger than that? there’s none. no reason at all.

I would play as grade-6 or under; HOWEVER

I feel the orphanage + other school is a stretch, SRP shouldn't detract that heavily.

Rebel

Level 53
I would play as grade-6 or under; HOWEVER

I feel the orphanage + other school is a stretch, SRP shouldn't detract that heavily.
True, I am aware this a little on the nose, but like I said I wouldn't mind if the Orphanage wasn't a thing like they've said its not CityRP but rather SchoolRP which, the school part of my suggestion would be interesting.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
True, I am aware this a little on the nose, but like I said I wouldn't mind if the Orphanage wasn't a thing like they've said its not CityRP but rather SchoolRP which, the school part of my suggestion would be interesting.
It would split player resources, we already don't have enough teachers as it is. It doesn't make sense to split that even further - as it ALSO doesn't help to add anything.

Rebel

Level 53
It would split player resources, we already don't have enough teachers as it is. It doesn't make sense to split that even further - as it ALSO doesn't help to add anything.
Yes, but like I've said before, Im6 and the staff will determine that.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Yes, but like I've said before, Im6 and the staff will determine that.
There isn't anything to determine, it either does or doesn't - there isn't much grey in it. It strays away severely from SchoolRP and I don't think anyone could argue against the prior that it somehow doesn't.

Totalore

Level 138
I read through the feedback post however skimmed through the comments

The main focus of SchoolRP (though being called SchoolRP and not specifying which school in particular in the name) is to focus on the education of junior and senior high school (in otherwords, regular high school) and the academy / college education. It is not to focus on the lives of younger characters (grade 6 or somewhere near). The server not only doesn't and will not include the middle school part, but also because of the many problems that'd arise with this; homelessness, criminal activity, an inability to roleplay as said age, etc.

Though a neat idea people are allowed to experiment with in other servers (take FRP for example, you're able to play as an age of your choosing so long as it's realistic, but this is only done possible due to their server being filled with experienced roleplayers and players who have legitimately applied to roleplay on the server) SchoolRP, being revolved around higher education, wouldn't fit too well with this.

You did include having an orphanage so I'll give my thoughts on that as well, even if you don't bother with it too much. Orphanages would become inactive, not only from the small portion of the server participating in roleplaying as said age, but also because no one would like to be in charge or take care of an orphanage if there's nothing going on in it.

I think this has been pointed out beforehand, but yes an idea like this was brought up in the past and denied (for a reason I can't actually remember)

Users who are viewing this thread