mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Any advanced RPers? (FantasyRP style)

MisssAthena

Level 1
MisssAthena
MisssAthena
Rich+
Hello! I was wondering if there are any more mature RPers that use higher level vocabulary than what I've normally seen in SRP so far. Trying to see if there's any people/gangs that rp in FRP style. (More detailed actions, realistic and not overly dramatic with their actions, no powergaming etc.)

Here's my discord :)
Athena#7623

pashy

Level 183
@Springwood is very advanced vocabulary and advanced words wise and he's good with details.. Though if you wish to interact with him he takes more IC routes so you would need to find him ICly to interact with him

If anything, he is very easy and nice so you won't struggle to start up your interaction with him and, he leads a cult type of a gang called Myriad if you wish to interact with him in maybe a more severe way or partake in his gang and the activities

Lizalopod

Level 130
It's generally a mishmash of rp styles tbh. In terms of gangs the only one that really details actions and stuff is Akihito (yakuza, I know, sue me)

The rest if them just spam short keybinds and just exist to kill and be edgy lol

pashy

Level 183
Also, SRP RP is good!

It's generally a mishmash of rp styles tbh. In terms of gangs the only one that really details actions and stuff is Akihito (yakuza, I know, sue me)

The rest if them just spam short keybinds and just exist to kill and be edgy lol

What gang it's a clan that does CrimeRP.. You are wrong in many ways this is just siding for Akihito atleast say far to your knowledge not the rest of them

Myriad cult barely attempts to use permissions unless it's a good timing and would create joy by any chance among us but rather usually host events or specific tasks to do for fun - it also has a background and backstory for the cult

Bonten as well, far to what I know, have background and backstory and although they use what they P2L and use DetailRP alot

Lizalopod

Level 130
Also, SRP RP is good!

What gang it's a clan that does CrimeRP.. You are wrong in many ways this is just siding for Akihito atleast say far to your knowledge not the rest of them

Myriad cult barely attempts to use permissions unless it's a good timing and would create joy by any chance among us but rather usually host events or specific tasks to do for fun - it also has a background and backstory for the cult

Bonten as well, far to what I know, have background and backstory and although they use what they P2L and use DetailRP alot
It's technically a verified "gang" but whatever, it's a yakuza clan lol.

Idk about Myriad, and Bonten members preform more failrp than what I deal with in school as a councillor, from what I've heard anyways. Akihito just seems the more laid back and detail-rpey one of the bunch.

pashy

Level 183
It's technically a verified "gang" but whatever, it's a yakuza clan lol.

Idk about Myriad, and Bonten members preform more failrp than what I deal with in school as a councillor, from what I've heard anyways. Akihito just seems the more laid back and detail-rpey one of the bunch.
Yeah Akihito is nice and unique and their reputation is well - Unsure about Bonten either I just see them p2ling often. Regardless of anything, I just don't think GangRP is edgy. I mean it's the system after all. Yes, Akihito is nice and unique, but other gangs don't have to be Akihito alike. They are all other options.

In my opinion, as long as they're keeping an entertaining environment and not being toxic, they're perfect.

Last edited:

pashy

Level 183
Uh,,, in the crime discord. Regardless this isn't the place to be having an argument like this >->

I edited that like 5 times my bad and I'm not having an argument I just thought they were removed.. Well, they were but the announcement got deleted and they're back

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Hello! I was wondering if there are any more mature RPers that use higher level vocabulary than what I've normally seen in SRP so far. Trying to see if there's any people/gangs that rp in FRP style. (More detailed actions, realistic and not overly dramatic with their actions, no powergaming etc.)

Here's my discord :)
Athena#7623
I Know a thing or two about adults that roleplay with a more advanced vocabulary but it also depends on what you do to reach that person, joining organizations is one way to do so yes, but you can also reach the point of fighting someone in P2L if you find the right person and motives, your roleplay style plays a big role in drawing more interest towards you. I play an adult account that I don't get much proper roleplay opportunities out of because I see no one with an interesting style that I would like to see more of.

Ruin

Level 106
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Bonten members preform more failrp than what I deal with in school as a councillor, from what I've heard anyways.
im probably late to the discussion but i dont care, if you have any single small even 1x1 pixel valid proof of bonten member failrping pls let us know, we usually make sure our members play by the rules and if they dont we have a strike system

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Well, FRP uses big words because they speak all medievaly, schoolrp is technically a bunch of highschool kids so naturall they use a lot of slang, and dont speak very mature like

clov3r

Level 6
@Springwood is very advanced vocabulary and advanced words wise and he's good with details.. Though if you wish to interact with him he takes more IC routes so you would need to find him ICly to interact with him

If anything, he is very easy and nice so you won't struggle to start up your interaction with him and, he leads a cult type of a gang called Myriad if you wish to interact with him in maybe a more severe way or partake in his gang and the activities
i agree with pash—as far as i have seen from springwood, hes probably the most mature and respectable person ive met on srp so far, try to talk to him about this

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
hi! Most people on SRP are capable of what you see on frp style wise, but the way you get there might be different. Although typically people don't append. You may have seen me on FRP before around Heiyeong, or possibly even orbiting Aion (rest in peace door man). (If you were wondering, my character is Ryeon)

However, the social aspect of SRP is a lot more casual. Unless there's a need to do 3+ sentences, most people will stick to one liners. However if you hit them with an "advanced" action first you're more likely to get an "advanced" action back. That's the tactic I use to get people to detail things when I'm interrogating criminals. But remember that good roleplay isn't solely made by having long actions. SRP is very character-interaction driven, since there's no real threat like the world exploding. That being said, you're probably not gonna get the full image of a character through just one interaction. Start out mundane! As for vocabulary, even if there's not a lot of Sukitorus there's still people who are really good at what they do. Metaphors sometimes get you further than saying a fancy word. Some of people I advise you to seek out for good roleplay with fascinating characters include..

@rinis
@MikeShotZ
@cloudyhearts
@Escuzme
@Asya
@suneaterchan

Another place to look outside of just asking on the forums, try the various sports teams or government officials. Most of them have a roleplay aspect of some degree. I will admit as a member of the KPD, we're not constantly "detailrping" as people call it.

EDIT: a much older thread might be helpful to you, just to get a rough idea of who to look for. https://schoolrp.net/threads/best-schoolrp-roleplayers.37417/

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Odd question, if you're looking for more of an FRP style I'm aware of countless people who play both servers I can list for you if wanted, but just try going around and interacting with people you find interesting in the community like Gemi said;
It's generally a mishmash of rp styles tbh.
There are many styles of roleplay that others use, each character and person is unique. Just test the waters abit and you'll find some intriguing individuals. Goodluck on finding what you're looking for, and I agree with what Yume_ said above—use the advice they've given you!

Users who are viewing this thread