mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Best SchoolRP Roleplayers?

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
I personally would like to know who you believe to be the TOP 5 best SchoolRP roleplayers.
Down below will be a format provided and feel free to give your full opinion, you do not have to list reasoning, just Roleplay Names and/or IGNs. These roleplayers are to be either PAST or CURRENT.

1. INSERT
2. INSERT
3. INSERT
4. INSERT
5. INSERT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Copy and paste into the comment section, and fill out.

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
personally speaking from experience from the past two years (2019-2021)
1. mark (medsadox)
2. minty (ghid)
3. rika (rikayo)
4. me (shu)
5. clem (peeyellow)

- Obviously, everyone doesn't need to have a title/label on what they're good/bad at, but for me, these 4 people have been known at DetailRP/SeriousRP since the server has started becoming popular, I have experienced numerous roleplay scenarios with different unique people, these people are just the ones I admire and solely look up to them.

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
1. Nikko A. Watson
CheeseChexMix

2. Saomiko Wakari
cloud_divider

3. Yamato Ozaki
Takashima

4. Lucas Duckstein
Uncapitable

5. Ryo Hattori
x_z

People I've RPd with a good amount that have the most substance to their actions​

callumㅤ

Level 50
Sentonium
Sentonium
Omega
I personally would like to know who you believe to be the TOP 5 best SchoolRP roleplayers.
Down below will be a format provided and feel free to give your full opinion, you do not have to list reasoning, just Roleplay Names and/or IGNs. These roleplayers are to be either PAST or CURRENT.

1. INSERT
2. INSERT
3. INSERT
4. INSERT
5. INSERT

me

Taemin

Level 11
Honorable mentions;
  • cloud_divider (cloud)
  • roboon (robin)
  • GammaRose
  • me (mark)
I haven't yet experienced roleplay with many people who have put genuine care into their roleplay and make me go "Wow." but for these people. Yes, including myself.
I believe it's not about just writing paragraphs to make your actions longer, its mainly giving your actions unique and necessary details and putting in a way to make it useful for the roleplay

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
M E D S A D O X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGG!!! *FANGIRLS SO HARD!!*

If we are taking this serious, my list would most likely be:

1. Medsadox / Ledardo
My reasoning for putting 'Medsadox', or 'Ledardo', or well, as most of us know and love him by now, Mark, as number one, is because from day one, I have been able to communicate with him and actually enjoy being in his presence. I mean, I made a fool of myself when I first messaged him,

upload_2021-3-27_11-41-8.png
But this man has changed over the last few months, and made SRP fun to me. Hell, I remember all the times I would get my character, Aster, beat up, to just. . go and see Mr Saiky in his hospital. I mean, it got to the point where he was off duty once and I saw him, and got his IC phone number! God!! Back then, I was fangirling SO HARD over that. . Sheesh. And now, I joined EMS, and I got to experience the behind the scenes with Mark, I got to see what is behind all that detailrp and actioning, and he made my experience in EMS the best, I mean, even in our trainings, we were able to mess around despite the fact it was kinda important, like. . heart attack, right?

But yes, Mark will always be my number one roleplayer, not because of his detailrp, but because of his ability to make you feel like this is a real life situation, his ability to joke around even in the most serious situations. Hell, he even let me cry on a call to him once, and then made me cry a few months after because he left EMS! God darn, Mark, I'll get my revenge on you.

2. toranekos / toranyankos / 6Fruitcake
2. enjeruharo / vibingmusic
Yes, I know, I've put two people as my number two spot! It was on purpose, OKAY?!

Right, so, toranekos and enjeruharo, they are pretty much my besties. I met them both through EMS, and we didn't talk much at first, but then we slowly started to talk, or well I started to talk to them separately. Until, well, one friday, I asked my buddy ol' pal, enjeruharo, if she wanted to sleep VC, cause we were matching pfps! And I was lonely, okay? Jeez. . ANYWAYS! She didn't respond, so then I remember I had planned something with good ol' toranekos over here a few days ago, for well, FRIDAY! I then dm'd her about her and tried to remember it, long story short, I went through our conversations, and we planned a sleep VC. Now I had stayed up before going to sleep in the call, turns out enjeruharo responded and wanted to join.

SO!! All three of us were in that sleep VC, and didn't leave, I mean even enjeruharo, and she is like- 5 or 4 hours behind me and toranekos so she was pretty much in a call alone- JEEZ. . Except for the fact there were two sleeping British people.

After that day, we started to play bedwars and other games together, laughing a lot, and now we are pretty much besties now, I guess? They are my EMS buddies, and my sleeping buds. We need to play another bedwars game soon so that I can spam my fireballs, enjeruharo can yell at me and toranekos for being terrible teammates, and toranekos can fall into the void, LOL!!

But enough about that, they are both really good roleplayers, they make me feel safe whenever I roleplay with them, and they really put you in an immersive atmosphere, in my opinion. I want the day where I am able to roleplay with Miyu Masayoshi though, LOVE MIYU MASAYOSHI, STAN HER, WOULD DIE FOR HER! And I'd overall die for them both oocly cause they are some hot mofos.

LLighttea / Mooej / LLightfold / glueoneyebrows
Now this person, this person right here. She is considered one of the best roleplayers on SRP in my opinion because despite the fact I barely get to have the chance of roleplaying with her, she is able to make any situation funny, despite her occasional coldness or dull responses, no clue if that's just towards me or not- whoops! She has one of the best personalities, and is able to make anyone's day brighter just by seeing her. I'd definitely suggest trying to get in a nice little situation with her ICly.

4. VanirSin / ugoodblud
I have known VanirSin since I joined SRP, 10/03/2020. He has always been there for me, and is my bread dad. I've had a few ups and downs with him, but they were mostly caused by my stupidity. He got a bit distance when he was accepted into the KPD, but in the end, we got close again, and now I can go for him for anything.

Now for the actual roleplay part, he is one of the FUNNIEST guys when it comes to roleplaying, and hey, he's the one who gave me the nickname 'Kid', and still uses it. Pretty cool if you ask me. He is not only the FUNNIEST man, he is the most SUS man, except for Imara of course. But he's still sus.

5. Escuzme / Prqctical / Practicql
SUS. SUS.... SUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE SUS THAN YONIO!!

Now serious moment here, Imara is one of the funniest people. I met her during my first days of SRP, and I have been able to start communication with her whenever. I met her on her character Raymond Moloch, p.s. still salty he is dead. Both Aster and Raymond were interested in the medical field, and Aster even managed to notify Raymond of the fact at the time you could become a nurse helper in the school, or at least it was made so that you could for a bit. Though, once Imara got onto the baseball team, she started to grow distant, as well as when she was on the football team. But hey, I've managed to start talking to her again ever since I became a member of the EMS faction, so that's a good thing!

Imara ALWAYS makes an RP situation fun, especially when she is being sus in them. But Notoshima is a D HEAD!!! LITERALLY HATE THAT MAN! GODDD! BRING RAYMOND BAAAAAACK!

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
1. hebwig/yukimod
2. minty (idk her ign rn) or suneaterchan
3. ionaxo
4. ghimiis
5. myself, i like to boast sometimes

1. INSERT
2. INSERT
3. INSERT
4. INSERT
5. INSERT

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
4am and I want to do that

1. GammaRose
2. Cloud
3. Shizai
4. Takashima
5. I cant decide bruh just whole cheerleaders I have no idea from where u have the power to RP but good job

Users who are viewing this thread