mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Best SchoolRP Roleplayers?

pashy

Level 183
You edited it!

The ones on the list are people I mostly engage with and good in RP.
You didn't come to my mind as quickly because I haven't recently RP'd with you at all.
Though, after your comment. I memorized my RP with you, and I think you're the best on my list currently.​

Thomdar

Level 2
Y’all got me blushing actually putting me on here! I know I usually memerp, but if any of you ever want to do some serious detail rp with me please just let me know! I love having Nikko A. Watson talk for six paragraphs about why the moon’s orbit is the reason God is most vulnerable when Pluto is in retrograde.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
I would like to give my personal thought in this, I know it's asked for a top five but it really is hard to pick when everyone is already good at roleplay.

it's not just about having detailed actions and paragraphs, it's about making the interactions fun and enjoyable for both parties, I believe anyone can be good at roleplay if they put a little effort and time into it.

I say roleplay with anyone you see if you're looking for interactions, even if they're new to the server and even if you don't know them! Who knows, maybe one day they could be a great roleplayer because of you!

qbigail

Level 77
Did not know was his name- it’s ok you use his name though right? Cause I would think using someone’s name that doesn’t want his name exposed would be kinda a bitchy move, so I am just going to assume Minobu doesn’t mind.
hey i get ur concern but this is a suggestions post so it’s a bit annoying to see unnecessary replies bc i wanna look at the forums and this post keeps flooding the channel !!!!!! cool suggestion though very poggers

qbigail

Level 77
WAIT NVM WRONG POST i think the best role players are
CR3A
she has a cool irish character
qbigailx
it’s me im cool

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
WAIT NVM WRONG POST i think the best role players are
CR3A
she has a cool irish character
qbigailx
it’s me im cool
The last time I RP’d with you was like some time ago and it was kinda funny. I will not say why publicly we can keep in dms. We might have RP’d since then, but I wasn’t aware of it being you, or it has memorable as this time.​

crea

Level 14
defo this girl qbigail shes like cool pink hair its epic SHE HAS A TWIN AS WELL FUN FACT
and CR3A- she like has a cool Irish char ya know

callumㅤ

Level 50
Sentonium
Sentonium
Omega
Did not know was his name- it’s ok you use his name though right? Cause I would think using someone’s name that doesn’t want his name exposed would be kinda a bitchy move, so I am just going to assume Minobu doesn’t mind.
a lot of people call him eli via roleplayhub, i’m sure he’s fine with it

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
a lot of people call him eli via roleplayhub, i’m sure he’s fine with it
KK. I never personally heard that before. Hand. But the original point of this conversation, I have Roleplayed with Minobu. He is a worthy opponent in volleyball and not only do I respect him as staff but I respect him as a opponent as well.

- Now, if we want to go into SportsRP my 2 favorite players is @Nolan (I think that’s your Forums) and @Saynah (Again I think that’s your forums name)

- The 3 I mentioned are really fun to RP out in sports. Alice does good actions and really entertaining to RP sports with. Nolan is a worthy opponent who does a good job in teaching using in character ****ogies. He is also so much fun to hang with!​

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
i cant make a list, however there have been people that stood out for me. Personally speaking, I don't find people who do paragraphs of unnecessary added info that fun to roleplay with, rather- people who can create a realistic character who has realistic responses yet at the same time is fleshed out? That's a total 10/10 for me. Just cause they're unique doesn't mean they're interesting. The simplest sort of personalities can make the most interesting characters. I've met multiple people even new players that struck out to me. I've met someone who's had one of the best characters in my total years of schoolrp but I'll refrain from mentioning them. Generally speaking, I think everyone has had a special personality thing in their characters that is noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread