Best SchoolRP Roleplayers?

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
to me, most of the community that I've met are talented when it comes to DetailRP, so I don't think I can shorten it down to five people. you all are amazing at it, especially me :)

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
This whole thing is a impossible scenario to tell. Their are easily different aspects of Roleplay. Like Mikeshotz might be the best in one aspect but then someone like Minobu might be best in others. Their are many sections of Roleplay so you can particularly point a finger a 5 individuals who is the best overall. (Btw the people I mentioned are examples not set in stone facts.)

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
This whole thing is a impossible scenario to tell. Their are easily different aspects of Roleplay. Like Mikeshotz might be the best in one aspect but then someone like Minobu might be best in others. Their are many sections of Roleplay so you can particularly point a finger a 5 individuals who is the best overall. (Btw the people I mentioned are examples not set in stone facts.)

It is your opinion not who IS the BEST It is what you believe to be the best, and/or your personal top 5. It is not impossible.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
It is your opinion not who IS the BEST It is what you believe to be the best, and/or your personal top 5. It is not impossible.
In my opinion then it’s not about how good you Roleplay but instead who brings the most comedic humor into the RP without it being ‘UnseriousRP’ (E.X; Frostbite in jail.) it’s always fun to laugh and smile. As long as you are taking it seriously and maki my the Roleplay funny and not just clowning it. The frostbite in jail story is a story about me making my frostbite character hold up his GangRP char by playing mind games with officers in jail getting them laughing oocly and engaged into it. I will safely say out of the 3 officers their Jayla, and a few others I can safely say it’s one of their funniest moments as a cop. Nothing special happened I just made it fun, and funny for them. I by no means think I’m the best RPers but just as a example.

callumㅤ

Level 50
Sentonium
Sentonium
Omega
icl, i have never seen eli roleplay, @Minobu explain?!?!

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
Was wrong. Yamato is god yamato is only one Yamato = god

Yamato like

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
I forgot to actually finish my reply here until jessie pointed out that I was mentioned some more.

I don't think there's a solid way to be the "best" but that doesn't mean there aren't people who are really good at roleplaying. To me the people who stand out to me are able to create a fun character that's open to interaction, and be able to make those interactions fun or interesting in one way or another. However, they're able to do that without needing to go for 7 paragraphs of eating oranges or otherwise way too long of a description for something as small as sitting down, they can do it in a way that's "readable."

I bet I can come up with honorable mentions some other time

Suneaterchan is my number one no1 can change that and I'm not explaining why either

Everyone else is just in some sort of order I dunno.
@Grass is really good, he manages to play an obnoxious character who starts fights and seems to excrete stupidity in a way that isn't horribly obnoxious and quite enjoyable. Not to mention that he interacts with a LOT of people.

@MikeShotZ is pretty good too I haven't rp'd with him in like a year but it was always fun even when I was really tired. Every interaction between Saomiko and Yamato had this very cute little MMMMM to it. It literally felt like being in a slice of life anime with one of those subtle romance bits. He has that same quality where he can bring anyone into an interaction and not make them feel out of place or excluded.

@Missunderstood has unique characters for sure, they're all executed well and manage that whole "hook" thing where you know enough about them that you want to know more.

As of recent weeks there's only been one other person who's successfully done that with me, and before like last month I didn't even know they existed and that's @ghimiis

im not gonna explain tetsuya either hes just very intriguing to me, and the way he's played makes it work out all the better.

edit: I FORGOT PROSTHETTICS OOPS

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
I forgot to actually finish my reply here until jessie pointed out that I was mentioned some more.

I don't think there's a solid way to be the "best" but that doesn't mean there aren't people who are really good at roleplaying.

It is strictly YOUR opinion, not really who is the best on the entire server. It is who YOU believe to be the best.

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
1. Kaito Ikezawa (Dallas <3 her, what a good dad.)
2. Sebastian Saiky (Just a fun character over all)
3. Marcus Rogers (Yeh I won't lie first time i've watched someone RP like he does and it's enjoyable to say the least)
4. Sven Ver Hoeven (Not much more to it, insane detail RP got to love it.)
5. Jeong Hui Ong (Music has insane talent for the way she RPs with Jeong, great actions and just incredible attention to detail.)

pashy

Level 183

I'm probably late, but let me state my opinion still, no?

1. Lucas Duckstein | @Levants
Levants is hot.

2. Nikushimi Kurai | @SentinelPrime
I don't have many things with Pros, but I see much enough of him.

3. Bastian Martinez| @Yonio Schwarz Ariandel
Based on the CopRP things I experienced with him.

4. Jiro 'Li' Ito | @PashOP
Personal opinion, I like my RP.

5. Fusehiroky Saiky | @Lovely_Ocean
Based on monastery experiences and things I memorized

I also wanted to mention, I like the RP of everyone in the EMS faction.
The EMS faction RP is great and super amazing.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Suneaterchan is my number one no1 can change that and I'm not explaining why either
This is kind of ironic, I remember 2 years ago RPing with you and trying to add what you did into my actions because I thought you were a really good RPer (which u are, I still think this!!!!) .... I still find myself envious of your characters lol

1. cloud_divider tbh

As for the other placements, I think just about everyone I have rped with is a really good rper.... can’t really pick and choose favorites but mikeshotz is a pretty memorable one ! always feels like I’m in an anime with that guy

idk who else tbh, I’m a ryusei koji stan, everyone is pretty swag tbh... RPING WITH MINTYPEBBLE ALWAYS MAKES ME GIGGLE she is a good one, love that gal, 7/10 tbh

Users who are viewing this thread