players online

Accepted Application for School Council ✔

Status
Not open for further replies.

LelouchVii

Level 0
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: LelouchVii.
Role in School Council: School Vice-President.
Expected activity (out of ten): 8.5
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 17.
Previous Applications: I havent applied for anything previously. this is my first time.
Motivation for joining: I dont want to just be a student. i want to be something more.
What is the School Council?: The school council is a group of students who talk about things that have been happening in school and try to make the school better.
What happens in the School Council?: Members of the school council get together in meetings and talk about stuff that has been happening in school, if there has been any problems they try and sort them out.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: Talk to the chairman and be very polite while you try to improve the idea he/she had and if he/she doesn't want any help or advice then i'd just accept his/hers wishes and leave them with there idea.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I ask them what they dont like about it without getting angry and listen to there advice. When they have told me what they think,i will try to change my idea with the advice they have given to me until everyone is happy with it.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Thank you so much for choosing me to be your new school president. it honestly means a lot to me and i will give everything i have to make sure everyone is happy with the decisions i make. You will not regret making me your new school president. Once again, Thank you all so much it means more to me that you even know

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? *walks into the meeting* i am so sorry for missing 5 meetings in a row... i have been having some personal problems and i couldn't be more sorry. if you guys wish to kick me from the school council i will completely understand why you have chosen to do that and i will not be mad for you choosing to do so.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? i smile at them all and say- I completely respect your decision for removing me from the school council. I am sure there was a good reason behind why you have decided to remove me and i wish you all the very best.

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Hello Principal.

I am writing to ask you if i could be the School Vice-President.

I think i am suitable for this job because i always want to make the school better and improve it every way i can. I am always in the school and i see loads of stuff that kicks off but i cant do anything about it so if i get accepted for this role i would be able to stop all of it kicking off and make the school a better place for all the students who dont want to get involved in the bad stuff.

I will always give my best ideas in the meetings when ideas are requested and i will give positive feedback to everyone when they give some good ideas. I will also be very polite when i think someone's ideas need a little bit of improvement. I will try my best to improve the school in every way i can.

Thank you for listening to what i had to say i really appreciate it.

From Lelouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread