PHANTOM_BIRD

Level 0
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: PHANTOM_BIRD
Role in School Council: Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten): 4
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 15
Previous Applications: N/A
Motivation for joining: I wish to represent the school and make a difference to the quality of the other players daily activities.
What is the School Council?: The school council are group of students who are elected to represent the views of all pupils and to improve their school.
What happens in the School Council?: To help improve the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I identify the flaws in the idea and suggest a more appropriate plan of action

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I listen to why the other members dislike the idea and submit a better idea crafted from the ideas of the other members

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: "Hello students and teachers of YHS! I am here to announce my new role as school council president. I will push for greatness in both myself and all of you students. And together I believe we will be the very best! like no one ever has! best of luck, for now. I will speak to you all in detail soon. DISMISSED!"

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologise? I confront the council, tell them why I failed to attend the meetings, and ask the council members if they would take it upon themselves to decide my fate in the council.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I enquire if my removal is permanent/temporary. I would then accept my removal from the council and move on with schoolrp.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear FilthilyDuck
My name is PHANTOM_BIRD, and I'm writing to you to request a place as a councillor in the school council. If you accept my request, I will strive to make life in the school as great as I possibly can. my main plans regard the schools number of classes to give teaches more space in a class and fuelling the amount of knowledge my fellow students take in from their lessons. Please accept my request, I will be an honourable student and will do my absolute best not to fail you or the school
Yours Truly
PHANTOM_BIRD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread