mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[ART CONTEST] Bobcats & Spartans Fan Poster Contest! WIN A CAR!!

ohneTalent

Level 4
Community Team
Media Team
Kinda last minute but here's my entry! It's pixel-art but I hope that's fine
(Edit: Slightly changed lighting)
1709316469927.png

Attachments

• 1709148646155.png
    1709148646155.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

gothicb1h

Level 0
HI HELLO I KNOW THIS IS INDEED QUITE THE LATE SUBMISSION

I've been working on this poster for some time now and I am more than overjoyed to have finally completed it!

A huge thank you to the current Spartan track team members for their cooperation and assistance in making this poster possible; I hope it lives up to your expectations and that I got everything correct!

Another massive thank you to my friends who were there along the way to track my W.I.P. posts (and keep me sane)!

I love how this turned out and best of luck to every participant! I was happy to be able to participate in this contest!

My main account is LockedNight (but I lost the password so I made this new acc using the ign of an alt I use)
and my discord is in the poster credits!

Thank you for hosting this Erik!

Last edited:

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Woahh! Never too late to submit a beauty like this! Well done! Great range of diverse poses - and you are referencing active team members, too! I applaud your enthusiasm and all your work! Well done!

_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
HI HELLO I KNOW THIS IS INDEED QUITE THE LATE SUBMISSION

I've been working on this poster for some time now and I am more than overjoyed to have finally completed it!

A huge thank you to the current Spartan track team members for their cooperation and assistance in making this poster possible; I hope it lives up to your expectations and that I got everything correct!

Another massive thank you to my friends who were there along the way to track my W.I.P. posts (and keep me sane)!

I love how this turned out and best of luck to every participant! I was happy to be able to participate in this contest!

My main account is LockedNight (but I lost the password so I made this new acc using the ign of an alt I use)
and my discord is in the poster credits!

Thank you for hosting this Erik!

IN LOVEEEE

ZackTimeKiller

Level 10
ZackTimeKiller
ZackTimeKiller
Notable
HELLO! HELLO! I KNOW ITS A BIT LATE FOR MOST, BUT IT'S STILL THE FEB 29 ON PST TIME DURING THIS POST SO I HOPE I CAN STILL MAKE IT!!!! I HAD TO RUSH THIS IN A VERY SHORT TIME FRAME SO I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO FIX AND MAKE THE HANDS... LOOK LIKE HANDS, SO I CAN FOCUS ON THE LIGHTING AND THE BACKGROUND MORE!!!

BUT I DID MY BEST AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!

MY IGN IS ZackTimeKiller and so is my discord but lowercase zacktimekiller

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Thank you all for your submissions!

Anyone who still wants to submit can do so, but since the deadline is reached, I can’t guarantee that their image will be considered by the jury. You may still qualify for an honorable mention or even a ranked prize, if the jury members decide to include your late submission.

I am still trying to reach out to two jury positions, but the final results of the contest will be revealed soon (or with delay in a few days!)

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Fantastic!
Thank you for your late submission to this contest (it looks amazing!)
The results for the bobcat submissions are in, but I still need at least one jury member from the Spartan Cheer Team.

Independent Jury member
Independent Jury member
Independent Jury member
Bobcat Cheer Captain Jury member
Spartan Cheer XXXXX Jury member
Sponsorship Special Jury member

To any members of the Spartan Cheer Team who want to contribute to this contest
please reach out to me (via forum DM or Discord "bronicesky") with your ranking of the Spartan themed submissions!
(You can't be directly affiliated with the person you are ranking.)
Your contribution as jury WILL be honored.

Prizes will be delivered as soon as I get that one last jury vote!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
sports art contest1.jpgsports art contest2.jpgsports art contest3.jpgThank you all for participating in the Fan Art Contest!
I loved seeing all your entries and submissions!

(Everyone who won prize money, please send me your IC banking details, so I can wire the money or schedule a meet up with my character Erik Finster to receive it via Payto command) (I wasn't able to recruit a spartan cheer jury member, but I will try my best for next time! Thanks to all the volunteer jury members for helping me with your favorites and rankings!)

I will contact everyone for their rewards!

Until next time! Congratulations!! Cheerio!!

Users who are viewing this thread