mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[ART CONTEST] Spring Skin Spectacular - Tailoring Design Art Contest x3! [DEADLINE is 8th of June]

twinkdragon

Level 15
The_twnk_dragon
The_twnk_dragon
Omega+
  • Category: Motorcycle and Race Car fashion!
  • Skin Name: Stylish Biker
  • IGname of the tailor: ncbula
  • IGname of the model: guitaristrp
  • IGname of the photographer: gloomyrp
  • Description: Just inspired and made for this specific competition, the shades are made to match the bike on srp colours, as well as the model. My personal favourite

Attachments

• valspeedfront.png
    valspeedfront.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 14
  • valspeedback.png
    valspeedback.png
    42 KB · Views: 12
  • speedoutfit.png
    speedoutfit.png
    617 bytes · Views: 14
  • valsunset.jpg
    valsunset.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15

twinkdragon

Level 15
The_twnk_dragon
The_twnk_dragon
Omega+
  • Category: Prom
  • Skin Name: Green Flower Dress
  • IGname of the model: ncbula
  • IGname of the photographer: gloomyrp
  • Description: Since most prom dresses are made into gowns, the tailor decided to go for something elegant that matched the vibe of the character.

Attachments

• daschafrontprom.png
    daschafrontprom.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 14
  • daschapromback.png
    daschapromback.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 18
  • daschapromnight.jpg
    daschapromnight.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 14
  • daschapromssback.png
    daschapromssback.png
    954.1 KB · Views: 12
  • prom.png
    prom.png
    530 bytes · Views: 17

twinkdragon

Level 15
The_twnk_dragon
The_twnk_dragon
Omega+
  • Category: Beach
  • Skin Name: Fancy Beach Skirt
  • IGname of the model: ncbula
  • IGname of the photographer: guitaristrp (apologies the togglenametags weren't working)
  • Description: Inspired a little bit by princess leia, the tailor wanted to make a fit that was less about skin showing, but more about elegance.

Attachments

• dascha swimmyfront.png
    dascha swimmyfront.png
    45 KB · Views: 13
  • daschaswimmyback.png
    daschaswimmyback.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Daschabackbeach.png
    Daschabackbeach.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 7
  • beach.png
    beach.png
    389 bytes · Views: 15

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
UPDATE:
We currently have 11 submissions for the Beach Breeze category,
7 submissions for the Motorcycle & Race Car Fashion category,
and 10 submissions for the Summer Prom Extravaganza category!

Last edited:

bmblxbee

Level 9
Zoey159
Zoey159
Omega+
  • Category: Summer Prom Extravaganza
  • Skin Name: "Ursula's Treasure"
  • IGname of the tailor: Zoey159
  • Description: Mermaids are just exquisite, but what of the creatures that find their home in the depths of the summer's ocean? Of the ocean surrounding Karakura? How about a gown based on those that hide there. . A gown suited for a queen. Deep, violet silk spans the length of the gown itself, with golden lace to frame the bodice, and form the neckline of the dress. A brighter purple adds a tad of depth and shape to the ensemble, and continues down to form coral at the dress's hem -- with more gold, of course. An arm cuff sits on the right arm, with a purple starfish paying homage to the ocean. And we mustn't forget the shoes, or the lack of such. Fish don't need them!
Zoey159_Submission1.png

S0NIC

Level 48
Sxnik
Sxnik
Rich+
  • Category: "Beach"
  • Skin Name: "Sonic's Beach Episode"
  • IGname of the tailor: "Sxnik"
  • IGname of the model: "Sxnik"
  • Description: "The beach is just relaxin' to be around, so enjoy life and take a breather!"

Don't edit or use the base! Forgot to mention that!!
    sonicbeach.pngsonic beach.png

Last edited:

ZackTimeKiller

Level 14
ZackTimeKiller
ZackTimeKiller
Notable+
  • Category: "Summer Prom Extravaganza"
  • Skin Name: Yūga (Meaning; Elegance)
  • IGname of the tailor: ZackTimeKiller
  • IGname of the model: Tays2fly
  • Description: A well-fitted attire only for the regal, and those with elegant poise. A suit adorned by our beloved Attorney General; 'Goemon Asōgi'. The specific choice of the wine red, mixed with the rich color of gold and quartz white flowers. Red to represent the overpowering summer heat, but also the 'fire' of those who wears it. Passion. Ambition. And devotion. Of course, don't forget the 'hotness' of the good-looking. A deep red, that is perfectly balanced out with the golden chains, and embroidery stitched into the edges of our woolen coat. The white quartz flowers are daisies, a specific request to represent the Asōgi crest, the family symbol, but it is also a popular flower within the summer! With daisies representing memories ties of child-like wonder and nostalgia back in our early summer breaks. And, you must be wondering; what is that red embroidery on his pants? Well, the swirling whimsical breeze of warmth hitting your skin during the summer, of course. Finally, a matching flat cap to tie the suit altogether!

Attachments

• Made by ZackTimeKiller.png
    Made by ZackTimeKiller.png
    75 KB · Views: 57

S0NIC

Level 48
Sxnik
Sxnik
Rich+
  • Category: "Race"
  • Skin Name: "Emerald Racer"
  • IGname of the model: "KiraHub"
  • Description: He races for the emerald.

MAIN SKIN.

knucklesbeach.png
    knuckles race.png

• Category: "Race"
    • Skin Name: "Racer Rose"
    • IGname of the model: "MySweetPass1on"
    • Description: She chases blue man.

COMPLIMENTARY SKIN
      amyrose racer.png
      amy suit.png

ohneTalent

Level 5
Community Team
Media Team
  • Category: Beach
  • Skin Name: Adrian's Diving Suit
  • IGname of the tailor: ohneTalent
  • IGname of the model: Adrian Winterfell
  • Description: With this Scuba Suit made of neoprene you're perfectly prepared for the depths of the sea! Don't forget your orange swimming goggles to watch the colorful underwater environment :>

1717764589550.png1717764606376.png

AdriansScubaGear.png

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Quick reminder to all who are still considering to submit:
Tomorrow is deadline! No submissions beyond that date will be accepted!
To the rest: Thank you all!

Soul

Level 1
SoulThePebble
SoulThePebble
Rich+
  • Category: Race
  • Skin Name: "Are we there yet?"
  • IGname of the tailor: "SoulThePebble"
  • IGname of the model: "SoulThePebble"
  • IGname of the photographer: "ToxicxCherries"
  • Description: This was my first attempt at skin tailoring in a long time, going with colours that'd match the motorbike that I own! (Dming the skin file on discord: soulthepebble)

1717781052938.png1717781081295.png1717781273870.png

5SHU

Level 110
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
  • Category: "Beach”
  • Skin Name: "Jacket Bikini"
  • IGname of the tailor: "5SHU"
  • IGname of the model: "Me."
  • IGname of the photographer:"n/a"
  • Description: I dreamt about a hot woman and she wore this outfit I think I lucid dremt950D281A-1469-4A1A-A436-90B678E48D82.pngDC9B500A-913A-4D6E-B6B8-6539F6066CF6.png

Level 1
Rich
  • Category: "Beach"
  • Skin Name: "Sunset citrus"
  • IGname of the tailor: 2500
  • IGname of the model: 2500
  • IGname of the photographer: 2500 & ToxicxCherries
  • Description: Sitting back, sipping on an orange flavoured cоcktail... Watching the vibrant amber coloured hues fill the sky as the sun dips below the horizon. Gentle waves reflecting its magnificent rays back to shore. The air, filled with the fresh scent of the ocean and the distant sounds of a lively thrown party. This swimsuit perfectly encapsulates the youthful aura in the environment while seamlessly blending with the warm fiery palette of the evening sky... Once the party has concluded and the crowds have departed you realized you left your coat at home. Luckily though, the summer's mellow warmth is enough to keep you comfortable.
img.png
discord: twofivezerozero

bmblxbee

Level 9
Zoey159
Zoey159
Omega+
  • Category: Beach Breeze!
  • Skin Name: "Petal-Tastic Summer Set!"
  • IGname of the tailor: Zoey159
  • Description: Everybody loves a good day at the beach -- or, a day at the pool, if chlorine's more your thing! Why not harness that delightful energy for a swimwear set? We start with a gorgeous, one-piece swimsuit: a stretchy, sky-blue fabric pays homage to daytime, with hand-painted peonies decorating it. Don't worry, waterproof paint was used! These peonies are here to STAY. A lemon-colored sarong comes with to complete the set, perfect for when you just want to lounge by the water, or go grab a refreshment. Around the mannequin's neck lays a pearl and seashell necklace, just for the beachy festivities! Low-cut sandals are worn on the feet, and a matching bracelet wraps around the right wrist.
Zoey159_Submission2.png

bheom

Level 61
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
  • Category: Summer Breeze
  • Skin Name: Lady Tropicana
  • IGname of the tailor: bheom
  • IGname of the model: Māhealani Higashima (bheom)
  • Description: "Your eyes like the waves; reflecting the beauty of the sun. The sun adoring the water- the one to watch right over it."
    Late walks, your footprints in the sand, laughter as life sounded like paradise. Your hands intertwined like the string that brought you together; the sunset skies glistening upon the water. Soft hushed sounds as the waves folded, the sand you engraved your writing in- 'you and I, forever.' I couldn't stop the gaze I casted on your eyes, distracted by the beautiful paradise in them rather than what was around us. Like a fairy you're a dream, I'll make this moment my forever- I'll make this moment not a daydream.
    (The skin file will be sent via discord, do let me know if the base must be taken off. @yawnzzn on discord.)
1717813151279.png

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Since today is deadline, I'm already reaching out to the jury members.

UPDATE: As long as it is still the 8th of June in your time zone, you can submit your skin!

Bad News:
Two jury members jumped off on short notice for health and personal reasons

Good News:

If any of you have a wealth of experience in Skin Making, but didn't manage to submit to the contest, but still want to participate - ask me about contest jury duty and you'll get compensated for judging outfits! Contact me on Discord! @bronicesky

Wonderful! I was able to recruit another three jury members and we are back in business!

Thank you all for your jury applications!

Last edited:

Level 1
Rich
  • Category: "Racing"
  • Skin Name: "Rose tinted time trial"
  • IGname of the tailor: 2500
  • IGname of the model: 2500
  • IGname of the photographer: 2500
  • Description: As you step onto the racing track, a buzz of excitement fills your adrenaline pumping body. The cheerful cries of bystanding spectators fuels you with determination as your tires screech over the asphalt. The only thing hotter than your burning passion to finish first is the hot pink racing suit you are wearing. The bold and delicious combination of pink and white contrasts strongly with the black accents added across the suit, your sponsors happily standing out as you blaze past the competition. It's not just the crowd's chants that charge your drive to new levels, it is also the outfit you chose to race in. And as the checkered flag eventually waves and your adrenaline ebbs. You step out of your car, lift your shades and gaze into the sunset; knowing you have finished just in time to enjoy this view.
lastmin.png
(WHY COULDNT MY CAR JUST BE PINK) (sending skin in dms)

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
6 of 7 jury members have submitted their rankings two days ago.
The 7th jury member will probably give their input towards the end of the week.

✧ദ്ദി( ˶^ᗜ^˶ )

I'll start handing out prizes as soon as all rankings are adjusted and approved.

Users who are viewing this thread