mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[ART CONTEST] Spring Skin Spectacular - Tailoring Design Art Contest x3! [DEADLINE is 8th of June]

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
The results are in! Melotism will post the announcements for the winners of each category! Thanks to all 7 jury members for your hard work! And thank you all for participating! The detailled ranking will be posted in a few hours! I’ll reach out to all the winners over the next few days and they'll receive their prizes!

Last edited:

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
To all the wonderful tailors that didnt make first, second, or third place, you will still receive consolation prizes and a participation certificate, so you can prove that your outfit was ranked in this contest. See you at the next art contest!

Squidjees

Level 100
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
To all the wonderful tailors that didnt make first, second, or third place, you will still receive consolation prizes and a participation certificate, so you can prove that your outfit was ranked in this contest. See you at the next art contest!
there are consolation prizes? i didn't see anything about that in the original post

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
there are consolation prizes? i didn't see anything about that in the original post
Ah, yes, some contest conditions are secret. Because I didn’t want to incentivize low effort skin spamming and I don’t wanted to hire jury members to sift through loads of skins that just aimed at the consolation prize.

Everyone who didn’t get into the top three ranks can order a single free musical instrument from one of our sponsors, the Rotasu Music Store.*

*Please don’t just walk to Rotasu Music Store and ask for your free instrument. You can redeem your free musical item by telling me (via forum DM or Discord) which item you desire. I collect all of your instrument wishes and send Rotasu Music a complete consolation prize order list in two weeks time, and they request them in that exact quantity. After that, we will contact you on how to receive your item. (Nobody said that claiming your consolation prize would be easy.)

Squidjees

Level 100
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
Ah, yes, some contest conditions are secret. Because I didn’t want to incentivize low effort skin spamming and I don’t wanted to hire jury members to sift through loads of skins that just aimed at the consolation prize.

Everyone who didn’t get into the top three ranks can order a single free musical instrument from one of our sponsors, the Rotasu Music Store.*

*Please don’t just walk to Rotasu Music Store and ask for your free instrument. You can redeem your free musical item by telling me (via forum DM or Discord) which item you desire. I collect all of your instrument wishes and send Rotasu Music a complete consolation prize order list in two weeks time, and they request them in that exact quantity. After that, we will contact you on how to receive your item. (Nobody said that claiming your consolation prize would be easy.)
ok! is there a list of available options?

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
ok! is there a list of available options?
Technically yes, practically no. I failed at acquiring the product catalog of Rotasu Music. But they offer so many different musical instruments that you can basically get whatever you can think of. Or you browse in the store when you find it open!

ErikFinster

Level 137
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Racing.jpgProm Ranking.jpgbeach breeze.jpg

As promised, I'm sharing the detailed jury verdicts with you. Please remember, if you find yourself in the last place, it doesn't mean your work wasn't excellent. Your skin was probably the favorite of one of the judges, but they all had to make incredibly tough decisions. I sincerely hope to see you in the next contest!

Users who are viewing this thread