m0rsari3s
m0rsari3s
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?
:
TheRomanticGuy

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, although it has been a few years and I have learned my lesson.

What is your timezone?:
MDT

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
TheRomanticSongWriter#6277

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I completely understand.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I have been inactive recently due to school but now that school will soon be over I plan on becoming more active on both the server and forums. As of recently I have been more active on forums and plan on becoming more active on the server in just a few days.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have been playing SRP for over 7-8 years.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.45418/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/elyon-cafe-bar-application.44424/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app.43721/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-lang-2.43710/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-lang-spot-app.43675/ Denied

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

College, Masters

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I have been wanting to apply for a few years. I’ve always been interested in Art, specifically Art history. It is a topic that I'm very passionate about and I would like to teach others about it as well. Not only would I enjoy teaching others about this topic, it will also allow me to gain more roleplay experience. I am not an extroverted person really, but when it comes to a topic that I feel very passionate about I like to talk about it. After attending college classes for 3-4 years on SRP I've come to admire what teachers do and that has inspired me to teach what I know about Art History.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs determine how many classes a teacher/professor has hosted and if they are active. It also determines whether a teacher/professor has reached the said requirements of teaching 15 classes. If they do reach that limit, they will receive a paycheck.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
The rules that students are required to follow are:
  • Being mindful and respectful to the Professors, other students, and themselves.
  • No electronics during class. They are to be turned off when class is in session.
  • If they are told to do something, they are expected to do so.
  • If they require anything they are to raise their hand or come up to the professor before or after class. They are to not disrupt the class.
  • Do not argue or cause any conflict between Professors, students, or themselves.
  • They are to pay attention in class and remain focused.
  • Any form of misbehavior is unacceptable.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
Before I joined srp I played Roblox around 7 years ago, along with Animal jam. I would always roleplay as a teacher or a professor, teaching my favorite subject.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Professors are required to teach 15 classes and must log each one. If they succeed in teaching 15 classes, they will receive a pay of ¥450,00 at the end of the month. For every additional 10 classes they teach and log they will receive ¥50,000. Professors are required to supervise students and make sure they are not misbehaving, for this reason professors must follow their own rules and be a good example. This also goes for server rules.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Adonis is a tall, 7’4, Greek albino with what others would call a god complex and/or a superiority complex. He’s known for wearing a suit and is very calm but has a confident and higher order tone. The white hair and blue eyes man can be nice at times but will not hesitate to discipline someone and put said person back in their place. He believes that students have the will power to become well educated people and pursue their dreams. Adonis thinks that other teachers are doing a fantastic job at teaching the students. Not only with just teaching he thinks that teachers set a good example for the students. Adonis’s plan is to teach students who are interested in Art History and have seminars where everybody can participate. He also plans to help out with his family by becoming a teacher and support them.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would approach said group and attempt to lower the possibility of a conflict rising. I would ask each student what is happening and make sure that they are not injured in any way. If any students were to be injured I would take them to the nurse’s office. If the students were arguing I would attempt to separate them and calm them down. If the students do not comply even after several warnings, I would give them after-school detention.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I would start off by giving them one warning and ask them to settle down. If the student continued to misbehave I would move them to the front and make sure that they no longer misbehave. If there was a group, I would separate them. If they continued to misbehave after being moved and given a 3rd warning, I would remove them from the class and give them a detention.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would quietly wait for the students to settle down and clear his throat. He stood up and greeted everyone with a smile. He grabbed notebooks off of his desk and passed them out to the students. “Alright everyone, today we will discuss Paleolithic Art. That means we will discuss its importance to history, how it affected people then, etc.. First off, who knows anything about Paleolithic Art?”

/me walked around the classroom taking a look at the students' papers. He would nod his head as he walked around and soon returned to his seat. Once he was seated he took out some papers and started to grade them as the students worked.

/me passed out worksheets to the students with a bright smile on his face. “Alright ladies and gentlemen. I have a project for you that will be due in two days. I want you to sketch an historic art piece that speaks to you. This are piece will be done during the Renaissance. If you do need to look anything up, come talk to me about it after class. Once you are done I would like for you to show it to the class and talk about what you have drawn. This will be a 4-5 minute presentation."

Backstory
Adonis was born in Apiranthos Village in Naxos, Greece. He had lived there for several years and was very fluent in Greek. He had a sister who lived in Russia with her family and met each other a year later. By the time he was 18 he moved to Karakura with his sister to start a new life. When he was 20 he got married and had a son. His son was named Lev. Soon after his wife had him, she died from a disease leaving him a widow. When she died, she gave Lev away to the police without telling Adonis. She claims that she didn’t want him to grow up poor like his father. After Lev was given away, he had no contact with him. When Adonis turned 21 he participated in Art and History classes. He participated in every class and was good friends with the teachers. He spent a few hours after school getting tutored which allowed him to learn more about the subjects he felt passionate about. He soon graduated second in his class and made a decision that he wanted to pursue a higher education and a teaching certificate. When he got his masters in education with minors of art and history he felt happy with himself. After suffering severe depression, he felt accomplished and decided to pursue teaching. He then applied to be a teacher back in Greece for a year; however, he missed his new home and went back to Karakura to teach there.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Adonis Ephialtes Elyon

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Adonis

Preferred Name:
Adonis, Mr. Elyon, Mr. Ephialtes

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Widowed, Single

Nationality:
Greek, Russian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Education
Minors:
A minor in Art but focusing on Art History and Visual Arts

Native Languages:
Greek, Russian

Other Languages:
French, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
N/A
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Art History

Extra
There are more applications on an account called Cjflame which used to be mine. I am unaware if that account still exists. There is one more application but I am unaware of where it went. It was an application for my character to be 7'4 but there is a high chance that the account no longer exists.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/AQdHkBHE

Users who are viewing this thread