mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Art teacher application!

uwuzies.

Level 11
What is your Minecraft username?: Ashtetic

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): !Ash <3#0001

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How old are you? (Optional): 15 turning 16.

What is your time zone?: MST ( Mountain standard time )

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: I'm on a lot but due to school starting again I'll only really be on during the weekends or when I have free-time

Do you have any previous bans?: I have been banned around last year in July-August but I forgot what the reasoning was to it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-request-uraveragerat.31623/ [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application-x2-junerp.32790/ [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/journalist-application-snowyash.33822/ [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-item.35036/ [ Accepted ]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-janitor-application.40255/ [ Declined ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chef-application.41117/ [ Declined ] ( No opened spots )
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-lang-app-junerp.32727/ [ Declined ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/event-team-application.31396/ [ Declined ]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
College but I am not sure what the degree level was when I find out I'll edit this hopefully.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Art, If that is taken I could just do History or English.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation for becoming is teacher is to experience a different like kind of roleplay that I haven't really experienced before. All I really do on SRP is run around and hang out with friends but I want to start doing other things on there so I think being a teacher could have more experience of other roleplays within the server itself. I also love talking to and meeting new people, I also feel like becoming a teacher is also a way of understanding other roleplaying that does happen in the server.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs is when you take screenshots of from when you host a class so you could keep track of how many classes you've hosted of that day, Teacher logs could also help the teacher stay/be organized.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

One : Being respectful towards other students meaning ; No bullying would be allowed in the classroom.
Two : You must come prepared to the class cause If I don't have any of the items you need for the class time then your out of luck.
Three : No phones is not allowed to be used / turned on in the class, If I see you on your phone I would have to take it away from them.
Four : No food is allowed unless I let you have food. You should eat during breakfast / lunch. But you can drink water and only water.
Five : No running would be allowed in the class.
Six : No fighting over seats or I would make a seating chart.
Seventh : Swearing is not allowed in the classroom, If you swear once you will be getting a detention.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience of roleplaying is 4-5 years

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head Of Department
↳ Description: Head Of Department is this role that is involving of leading a team of many other teachers, They also make sure the NQTs are knowing what to do in they're classes / Hosting classes.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is more advanced at teaching and knows what they are doing, They are also the second highest.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A newly Qualified Teacher is when the teacher was just accepted and they need time to experience what it is like / get experience of being a teacher so they may need some time.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. :

Teachers out-of-game do classes throughout the day, Sometimes they do have breaks to eat lunch / grade more papers. I'm not 100% sure about he salary the make out-of-game but teachers out-of-game and teachers in-game are very similar to each other but not quite the same but it is very similar.

Teachers in-game are able to do 4 class each day. If they do they would get paid around 400k but if they do 10 classes a day they could get around 500k-ish if not then less. Teachers in-game try they're best as they can to help the students as the teachers out-of-games, Teachers in-game and teachers out-of-game teaches very differently, Every teacher has a different method/way of teaching students some people might not like the way they teach but it's what they do.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers on SRP is important because it makes the roleplay server a little bit more realistic

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MOSCOW { Should have, Must have, Could have, Won't have }

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Emily Matsudo stands tall 5'11 in front of you, She would have a strong sense smell of strawberry's. She would be wearing a plaid yellow top and a skirt matching with the top. She would also be wearing a gray-ish white jacket over it. And she would have gray eyes.

Emily try's to be a nice person to everybody but if someone is being rude to her she would stand up for herself. When she is in the classroom she tries to be nice but when people start acting up she starts being a little tough on them / rude kind of but not really.

To teachers / employee's she's normally always nice to them even if she has any beef with any of them she tries her best to be nice to anybody in the school.

Emily's personality is shy + Friendly and her plans in her future is to stay teaching as a teacher KHS or not she would still be teaching as a teacher.

I'm not sure what makes Emily unique and different or not yet.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Emily would walk up to the group of people and tell them to stop swearing because other people around them could dislike the swearing or get offended by it in some sort of way. If they ignore / continue she would raise her voice a little bit at them saying "If you don't stop I'm going to have to send you all to detention for the rest of the day I really don't want to but If I have to I will. Now please stop swearing"

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Emily would start to raise her voice at the students in the classroom asking them to pay attention and if they don't listen to them she would start yelling at them while saying "Guys! This isn't a place to be yelling or talking, You are at school not at home, Use your indoor voices but when I'm talking you don't talk at all!."

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

She'll try to become friends with other employees/staff in the break room, She would be holding a bottle of water in her hand while either talking to other employees or watching videos online.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She would be walking around the classroom whilst handing the students a piece of paper to take home.
/me She would make a pile of the students homework and start grading them one by one.
/me She would ask the students to come up to her desk and check their notebooks.
/me She would open the door and put the trash bin in front of it so the door could stay.

Backstory

Emily Matsudo used to live in Germany when she was a little girl. When she first started school she was super excited to finally learn new things. As the school year goes by she tends to start disliking school but then something clicked in her mind like flipped and she loved going to school, She loved the teachers. She always loved to fake being a teacher when she was at home. When she was in 3rd grade she knew a lot of stuff already and it was only her 3rd year of school. When Emily was in 5th grade she would always help the other students with extra stuff meaning; Homework, notes or to catch up with stuff if they missed out on it.

When Emily turned 12-14 she would always stay after school to help teachers with grading papers / checking them. She would also offer them to help with organizing or grading, Everyday when she finished her work in class she would walk around and help the students with questions/problems they were stuck on or struggling with, She would try to tell known as basically teaching them how to do that problem or question just incase they get stuck on something again they would understand more of how to do that specific question/problem.

Emily decided to go to college but the college she went to had this thing where people could teach them how to become like a professional teacher or just a normal teacher. She chose that college because in the future she wanted to become a teacher. In her second semester of college she decided to start looking around for when she graduates from that college. Everyone kept saying that she would be an amazing teacher if she actually did decide to become or at least try to be a teacher in her future, Them saying that gave her more confident especially to herself, Everyday she started writing sticky notes like “You’re beautiful just the way you are” and stick them to her mirror in the her bathroom. She then ran into this one school KHS and saw that they were hiring so she applied to become a teacher and she ended up getting the job as a teacher. She decided to continue doing college but during the weekends instead of weekdays while having the job as a real teacher. Now to this day she has graduated from that college and is still working at KHS as a teacher.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is to teach the students new things or things they might not know yet about yet, She'll make sure that every time someone leaves her classroom they learn something new, She won't really be a strict teacher but she will make sure there is homework every once and awhile.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I would take this job/role seriously mostly everyday, { I would try to be active as much as I can but there would be some times where I wouldn't be on for like a week or two due to school }. I also love working with other people and helping them if they need any help with anything

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Marie Matsudo
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.
Given Name(s):
Emily Matusdo
Preferred Name: Emi

Age (Minimum is 27):
Marital Status: Single

Nationality:
Germany
Current Location: Kakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): History
Minors: Culinary

Native Languages:
German
Other Languages: Spanish and English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
I do not have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

- Sadly, all Art, History & English positions are taken. Please check out the Highschool Teacher roster before applying to ensure there's a space.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread