Karven

Level 6
h0p3c0r3
h0p3c0r3
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
My Minecraft username is "miasfraud."

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I have Discord, and my Discord username is also "miasfraud."

How old are you? (Optional): I am currently 16 years old, with my birthday falling on July 10th, 2023..

What is your time zone?: I currently reside in the Eastern Standard Time Zone

Describe your activity on the server:
Currently, my activity level on the server is quite high. On weekends, I'm online approximately 9 out of 10 hours. However, there might be brief periods of inactivity, lasting an hour or two, due to my commitments, as I'm still attending high school and occasionally babysit on weekends. On weekdays, I'm typically online for up to 5 hours at a time. If my online time is shorter, it's likely because I'm dedicating time to studying or facing temporary login issues.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I experienced a ban once, but it wasn't related to the server itself. Back in February 2022, I was banned on Discord due to a security breach when my account was hacked, and the hacker spammed links.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully acknowledge that if I become inactive without maintaining an activity log, I will be subject to demotion.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the position of Art Teacher.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of an Art Teacher is multifaceted within an educational institution. It involves meticulously crafting and delivering engaging art curriculum, creating and nurturing a positive and inclusive classroom environment, instructing a diverse range of artistic techniques, assessing and evaluating student progress, managing classroom behavior, actively participating in professional development, engaging in extracurricular art activities and events, fostering effective communication and collaboration networks, ensuring an inspiring and stimulating classroom environment, and adhering to school policies and guidelines. This role plays a pivotal part in nurturing students' creativity, promoting art as an integral element of education, and facilitating their artistic development while adhering to educational standards and encouraging an atmosphere of artistic exploration and self-expression.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Over the course of almost three years, I have wholeheartedly immersed myself in the captivating world of SchoolRP, diligently and enthusiastically embracing a wide array of roleplay scenarios. My journey within this intricate virtual realm has been nothing short of multifaceted and exhilarating, as I've had the privilege of assuming diverse roles and engaging in a myriad of immersive experiences.

One of my primary and enduring involvements within SchoolRP has been my active participation in the Student Council, where I've consistently striven to foster a vibrant and engaging school environment. As a dedicated member of the Student Council, I've tirelessly collaborated with fellow students to organize events, address important school issues, and create an atmosphere that embodies the true spirit of student leadership.

In addition to my commitment to the Student Council, I've ventured into the realm of medical roleplay, where I've honed my skills and knowledge in a variety of healthcare-related scenarios. Whether it's tending to the injured on the virtual battlefield or simulating complex medical procedures within the hallowed halls of the virtual hospital, I've embraced the challenges of medical roleplay with a thirst for knowledge and a commitment to accuracy.

Furthermore, I've eagerly embraced the high-octane thrill of combat scenarios, where the stakes are high, and teamwork and strategy are paramount. In these adrenaline-pumping scenarios, I've donned various roles, each demanding a unique set of skills and strategies. My experiences in combat roleplay have not only provided an exhilarating sense of adventure but have also underscored the importance of coordination, tactics, and quick thinking.

In summary, my journey in SchoolRP has been a rich tapestry of experiences, spanning roles in student leadership, medical care, and combat, all of which have allowed me to develop diverse skills, build lasting relationships, and immerse myself in the captivating world of roleplay. These experiences have not only enriched my understanding of different aspects of virtual social dynamics but have also allowed me to contribute meaningfully to the SchoolRP community.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I am brimming with enthusiasm when it comes to the prospect of becoming a part of the School Employee faction, as I find this opportunity immensely intriguing. My keen interest in this role stems from a desire to broaden my horizons and delve even deeper into the intricate world of roleplay.

By joining the ranks of the School Employee faction, I aim to not only expand my roleplay skills but also to diversify my array of experiences within the SchoolRP community. This particular role offers a unique vantage point, allowing me to explore the virtual school environment from a different angle. It's an opportunity to break away from the traditional student roles and instead step into the shoes of the staff, which promises to be a refreshing change of perspective.

Moreover, my decision to embrace the School Employee faction is driven by a genuine desire to be an active contributor to the server's dynamic and immersive interactions. As a member of the employment team, I anticipate being closely involved in various aspects of the virtual school's operation, from administrative tasks to interactions with students and fellow employees. This role presents an exciting opportunity to not only witness but actively participate in the intricacies of the SchoolRP world, ultimately enhancing the overall experience for all participants.

In conclusion, my eagerness to join the School Employee faction is fueled by a genuine passion for roleplay, a thirst for new experiences, and a strong desire to actively contribute to the thriving and immersive environment of the server. I look forward to embracing this unique opportunity and bringing my creativity and dedication to this role.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(1/13) First Russian Application. (Denied)
(2/13) Second Russian Application. (Accepted)
(3/13) Korean Application. (Accepted)
(4/13) Third-Language-Authorization. (Accepted)
(5/13) French Application. (Accepted)
(6/13) Discord Ban Appeal (Accepted)
(7/13) French Replacement to JSL. (Accepted)
(8/13) Korean Replacement to Spanish. (Accepted)
(9/13) Chef Application (Denied)
(10/13) French Replacement for Russian (Accepted)
(11/13) Student Council Application (Accepted)
(12/13) Serbian Application (Accepted)
(13/13) Receptionist Application (Denied)

What are your current role(s) on the server?:

Councillor College Bachelor's degree.
Grade-12

────────────

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Her primary response would be to remain calm and composed. When a student starts cursing and behaving inappropriately, it's essential for her to stay collected and not react with anger. She would politely but firmly address the inappropriate behavior, informing the student that their language is unacceptable and not conducive to a positive learning environment. If the situation escalates or the student continues to disrupt the class or other students, it may be necessary to involve school administration or a supervisor to address the issue properly.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
While taking steps to separate the students, she would shout for assistance from nearby teachers or staff, if any were present. It's crucial to get others involved as soon as possible. As she approached the students, she would firmly instruct them to stop fighting and try to verbally de-escalate the situation. She would use a loud and authoritative tone to get their attention and hopefully encourage them to cease the physical altercation. If verbal intervention doesn't work, and if it's safe to do so, she would physically step in to separate the students. This might involve carefully and non-violently positioning herself between them or physically restraining them if necessary to prevent further harm. Throughout this process, her priority would be the safety of everyone involved. She would avoid using any excessive force and focus on minimizing harm while waiting for additional assistance to arrive.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If she were to witness another school employee acting inappropriately or dangerously while on the job, her approach would involve documenting the behavior. Keeping a detailed record of what she observed, because it is essential for reporting the incident. She would then promptly notify her immediate supervisor or school administration of the observed behavior. This allows them to address the situation through the appropriate channels, ensuring a professional and responsible response. It's crucial to maintain professionalism and avoid confrontation when encountering such situations, focusing on following the school's established procedures for reporting and addressing these issues.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
In the employee break room, her aim as an art teacher would be to promote a positive atmosphere. This space provides an opportunity to build relationships and foster a positive work environment. She would encourage friendly and respectful interactions with her colleagues, promoting a sense of community among educators. It's a great place to discuss art-related topics, share ideas, and collaborate with fellow teachers. She would also ensure that she respects the school's policies regarding break times and room usage, maintaining order and consideration for others using the space.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
she meticulously arranges a set of paintbrushes on a clean table, ensuring that each brush is perfectly aligned. She checks the bristle quality, ensuring they are free from any stray paint, and carefully organizes them by size and type, from the fine-tipped detail brushes to the broad, bristle brushes. As she works, her focused expression reflects her dedication to providing her students with the best tools for their artistic journey. She knows that the right brush can make all the difference in the world of art, and she wants her students to have the best materials to express their creativity.
/me as she stands before a group of young, enthusiastic art students, her hands alive with excitement as she demonstrates a new painting technique. With vivid enthusiasm, she dips her brush into a palette of brilliant, vibrant colors. Her eyes light up as she delicately applies the paint to her canvas, creating lively, swirling patterns that seem to dance on the paper. The students lean in, captivated by her every stroke, their faces a mix of wonder and determination. The room fills with the scent of fresh paint, and the atmosphere is one of shared passion for the world of art.
/me as she sits in her room, listening intently to a student who stands before her, nervously describing the inspiration behind their latest artwork. Her warm smile and gentle nodding encourage the student to open up further. With care and empathy, she provides constructive feedback, gently pointing out areas where the student can improve while praising their unique perspective and creativity. She knows the importance of fostering a safe and nurturing environment where her students feel free to express themselves through their art.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name:

Himori Andreev-Väli
Title:
Miss or Ms.
Preferred Name:
You can use Ms. Mori, Ms. Väli, or Ms. A-V, based on your preference.
Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Art Education
Major:
Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
Minors:
Fine Arts

Nationality:
Japanese and Serbian (a combination of Asian and Slavic heritages)
Known Languages:
Japanese, Japanese Sign Language (JSL), French, Serbian

Backstory
Himori Väli, affectionately known as Ms. Mori, embarked on a remarkable journey to fulfill her role as an art teacher, a path molded by a vibrant tapestry of life experiences and an unwavering passion for nurturing creativity and knowledge in others. Born to a Japanese mother and a Serbian father, Himori grew up in a household marked by its unique blend of cultures and her father's late introduction into her life. Her formative years were distinguished by her inquisitive nature and an insatiable thirst for understanding the intricacies of human expression and creativity, qualities that would ultimately shape her career in the world of art education.

In her early years, Himori cultivated a deep appreciation for the arts, captivated by the diverse ways in which artistic expression enriched lives and connected people. Excelling in her studies, she pursued a major in Art Education with a minor in Studio Arts when she embarked on her academic journey.

As a young adult, Himori was determined to make a profound impact on the lives of her students through the world of art. Following her academic endeavors, she embarked on a transformative adventure that carried her to various corners of the globe. In Japan, she dedicated herself to teaching art to students with diverse backgrounds and abilities, providing them with the means to express themselves and explore the beauty of creative self-expression. This experience deeply resonated with her and solidified her commitment to the field of art education.

Her travels continued to shape her understanding of art and culture. Himori's journey also took her to Serbia, where she reconnected with her father's side of the family, an emotional reunion that occurred later in her life. This newfound connection introduced her to the rich world of Serbian art and culture, broadening her artistic horizons and deepening her appreciation for the arts. During her time in Serbia, she selflessly volunteered at local art programs, supporting both students and teachers in their artistic endeavors.

Returning to her hometown in Karakura, Japan, Himori decided to channel her artistic expertise, cultural knowledge, and her unyielding passion for fostering creativity and understanding by pursuing a career as an art teacher at the KHS. To her, this role represented an opportunity to inspire and nurture young artists, encouraging them to explore their creative potential and expand their artistic horizons.

Today, Ms. Mori stands as a beacon of artistic inspiration within the school, drawing upon her diverse experiences, multilingual abilities, and profound artistic background to create a nurturing and supportive environment for her students. Her journey, from a curious child to a dedicated art teacher, epitomizes her commitment to fostering creativity, expression, and a profound appreciation for the world of art in those around her.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My eagerness to be a part of KHS stems from my profound belief in the significance of creating an artistic haven within an educational institution. I hold a strong conviction that students, parents, and visitors should encounter an environment that radiates creativity and support. Moreover, I am genuinely thrilled about the opportunity to contribute to KHS's artistic vision, one that champions the delivery of top-tier art education while fostering a vibrant and inclusive atmosphere. This role promises a unique chance for me to actively immerse myself in the school's artistic community and play a pivotal role in enhancing the overall artistic experience.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate:
Yes, I indeed have previous experience working in a school environment. I served as a student council member for an extended period, spanning over two school years. During my tenure as a student councillor, I actively engaged in a wide array of activities and responsibilities aimed at improving the school community and the overall student experience.

My role included collaborating with fellow council members to organize and execute school events and initiatives. We played a pivotal role in facilitating open dialogues with the student body, listening to their concerns, and advocating for positive changes within the school. This often involved meetings with school administrators, where we discussed and presented student proposals and concerns.

In addition to advocacy, I was involved in various committees focused on enhancing student life, academic support, and extracurricular activities. Through this experience, I gained a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of a school environment, the importance of effective communication, and the significance of fostering a sense of belonging and community within the school.

My time as a student councillor equipped me with valuable skills in leadership, teamwork, communication, and problem-solving, which I believe will be highly applicable to my desired role as an Art Teacher within the School Employee faction. It has also deepened my passion for contributing positively to the educational setting and supporting the growth and development of students.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe my unique blend of experiences and passion for art education sets me apart from other applicants. With a multicultural background and a strong commitment to nurturing creativity, I bring a diverse perspective to the role of an art teacher. My experiences teaching art to students from different backgrounds have given me valuable insights into tailoring art education to individual needs, fostering a deeper understanding of the subject.

I also have a deep appreciation for the cultural aspects of art, having explored various art scenes during my travels. This cultural awareness allows me to connect art to students' lives in meaningful ways, making the subject more relatable and engaging.

Furthermore, my dedication to creating a welcoming and inclusive classroom environment aligns with KHS's values. I strongly believe in the importance of providing a safe and supportive space where students feel comfortable expressing themselves through art.

Overall, my background, experiences, and commitment to fostering creativity and inclusivity make me a standout candidate for the position of an art teacher at KHS. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the school's artistic community and help students unlock their creative potential.

────────────

Extra

I appreciate the opportunity to discuss my application further. I have a couple of questions to gain a better understanding of the school's environment:

1. Could you provide more insights into the school's art program and any unique approaches or initiatives the school takes to promote creativity and artistic expression among students?

2. How does the school typically encourage collaboration and community engagement within the art department, both among students and with the broader school community?

3. Are there any specific goals or challenges in the art education department that the school is currently focused on, and how does the school envision the new art teacher contributing to these goals?

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to learning more about KHS and its commitment to art education.​

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Pending
Thank you for applying! Your application was wonderful! However,

• There were other applications that stood out more
  • The subject you applied for is currently capped

Please feel free to work on the application until the next wave of applications!

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread