Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: RewindRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): LILripx47#7718

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server: 7/10

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No, I have not

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I am aware.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A tutor helps students brainstorm ideas, helps then with work or something they dont understand.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: A bit of CombatRP, much FearRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
RewindRP Event Team Application | SchoolRP
RewindRP Korean Application | SchoolRP
RewindRP Shopkeeper Application! (IGNORE APPLIED FOR SCHOOL EMPLOYEE) | SchoolRP
Sullyoon K. Hye Korean Language application | RewindRP | SchoolRP
Denied - Yumeko A. De Medici | RewindRP Caretaker application | SchoolRP
Denied - Librarian Application- RyujinRP | SchoolRP
Asahi "Winter" Kikumoto: HS School Council Application | SchoolRP
Denied - School Receptionist application | SchoolRP
Denied - LILripx47's Receptionist Application | SchoolRP
Language Application | Chinese | SchoolRP
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: My character would react by defending himself by just listening to the student. Once the student is done ranting about how pathetic he is, Asahi would give the student a warning or a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would react by quickly running up to the two students that are fighting and seperate them and ask both of them why they were fighting. He would then give them a detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: My character would react by getting his radio from his pocket and getting a SLT or a Higher up. If they don't stop I will take them to the principal.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character acts very calm in the break room. he would most likely be on his phone drinking water or a coffee or whispering to his co-workers about his children.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&d&l&oThe male would grab a book from the shelf next to him writing a book about math problems and how to solve them for the student.
/me &b&l&oHe get up out of his seat walking to the book shelf grabbing a book filled with ancient history of japan. He would next hand it to the student.
/me &3&l&oHe would sip his coffee whilst writing a book about poems and how they are structured for the student.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Asahi Hiragi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Asahi

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: Chirstian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Science, History, Art, and math
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): Art, and History
Minors: Science, and Math

Nationality: Korean, Japanese, and Chinese
Current Location: Kakarura Japan
Native Languages: Mandarin and Korean
Other Languages: None

Backstory
Asahi was born in Jeonju Hanok Village in 2004 into the Kim family. Fast forward to 2007 when he was 3 years old Him, His mother, and his father moved to Guangzhou, China for his fathers work. His father worked for a music production company called Spaceship Entertainment. Fast forward 5 more years, Him and his mother moved back to Jeonju Hanok Village with his mother for his fathers funeral. His father has passed away from Lung Cancer. Asahi's father was a very heavy smoker. Fast forward 5 more years, He lives in Kakarura, Japan by himself since his mother has passed a year before he moved. His mother has passed away from an alcohol addiction. He has had a very very rough life as a child. When he was 14 he was adopted into the Kikumoto family by Masami Kikumoto, she changed Asahi's life when she adopted him. Fast forward to grade 12 he was adopted, but he still sometimes uses the last name of Kikumoto in memory of his guardians from the Kikumoto family. He is currently looking for a nice place to live that isn't his crummy old apartment.

Motivation for Joining KHS: Asahi has had a dream of working in a school since he was a small child. He has always loved school. he never failed a grade

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think we all have a chance.

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I've decided to deny this application for its lack of development in the answers. Also, compared to the other applicants I've chosen not to accept this one. Feel free to re-apply in 7 days!​

Users who are viewing this thread