mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ask me things (cuz I gotta get with the times)

wethecreature

Level 105
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
pls ask me things so I can pretend to be interesting
(i am an asogi, I was on event team for a long time, I uh... write! and I have cool characters. also if you have questions specifically associated with the babadook spirit I am an expert. also I was in prof and shrine a while back.)

@Squidjees ^_^

Squidjees

Level 91
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
(i am an asogi, I was on event team for a long time, I uh... write! and I have cool characters. also if you have questions specifically associated with the babadook spirit I am an expert. also I was in prof and shrine a while back.)

@Squidjees ^_^
What's your fave event ever on schoolrp?

Squidjees

Level 91
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich

@Squidjees ^_^
Fave color?
Fave video game (not minecraft)?
Fave anime?

wethecreature

Level 105
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
What's your fave event ever on schoolrp?
hm.
from an unbiased standpoint, October as a whole (typically associated with spirit events) is extremely enjoyable (although it can get a little overpowered at times). I'll make a list now of events that we've done (flash to AU) that were my favourites.

Flash Event: Tourist Event (we stormed many government buildings)
Basic Event: Hm... I didn't participate in all the events we did, however, our flea market event (I believe that was what it was) was awesome. I got to be the fortune teller's body guard and we commited crimes!
Alternate Universe Event: There were some concepts I loved but we unfortunately never got to do one in my time there so this is an N/A

From a BIASED standpoint, all Babadook appearances during October and my personal event, the Tanabata Festival are the faves! (Tanabata Festival was really fun)

Fave color?
Fave video game (not minecraft)?
Fave anime?
[1] Ngl Idk. I typically go more for sets of colors. Orange + Blue and Green + Purple are p awesome.
[2] I'm looking rn at the games I've played... I think my favourite game ever is Night in the Woods. It focuses a lot on mental health and is a really pleasing game to play. Also it has a really epic plot that you don't see coming.
[3] I don't really watch anime, to be honest.

Squidjees

Level 91
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
hm.
from an unbiased standpoint, October as a whole (typically associated with spirit events) is extremely enjoyable (although it can get a little overpowered at times). I'll make a list now of events that we've done (flash to AU) that were my favourites.

Flash Event: Tourist Event (we stormed many government buildings)
Basic Event: Hm... I didn't participate in all the events we did, however, our flea market event (I believe that was what it was) was awesome. I got to be the fortune teller's body guard and we commited crimes!
Alternate Universe Event: There were some concepts I loved but we unfortunately never got to do one in my time there so this is an N/A

From a BIASED standpoint, all Babadook appearances during October and my personal event, the Tanabata Festival are the faves! (Tanabata Festival was really fun)
Those sound crazy cool,
The only event I've ever done was sports day, like a year ago

I also don't have discord, which makes staying in the loop hard

wethecreature

Level 105
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Those sound crazy cool,
The only event I've ever done was sports day, like a year ago

I also don't have discord, which makes staying in the loop hard
:( dang. maybe I'll share event announcements from discord with you on the forums LOL

ErikFinster

Level 131
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
What are your thoughts on Oxenfree, Little Miss Fortune, Life is Strange, Firewatch, Telltale Games, etc.?

-kam

Level 100
whats your favourite genre of music?
whats your fabourite artist from said genre?
whats your fav album/song from said artist?

wethecreature

Level 105
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
whats your favourite genre of music?
whats your fabourite artist from said genre?
whats your fav album/song from said artist?
hm, it changes ever so often.

Typically Alternative (Rock)
Radiohead is probably my fav atm.
My fav album or song from Radiohead is hard to pin down since like all their songs are amazing. pls listen to them.

-kam

Level 100
hm, it changes ever so often.

Typically Alternative (Rock)
Radiohead is probably my fav atm.
My fav album or song from Radiohead is hard to pin down since like all their songs are amazing. pls listen to them.
i like them!
high and dry is most likely one of my favourites

ErikFinster

Level 131
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Would you be open to a for a pied piper storyline?

Think what twenty or even thirty rat whitelists could do on this server.

Think about it. . . . . .

ErikFinster

Level 131
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
omgYES I would love that
We should start a Pied Piper Discord server and plan a whole event ark, with designated rat whitelist people, ranks like Rat (core members with the rat whitelist), Child of the Rat (Organization members with the Satanic Rat Mask), and Pied Piper (Lead figures with flutes and some drip clothes). We will coordinate with a few Police, Gang, and City officials to maximize our impact, act out of our Secret Lairs, and create a truly memorable and disturbing series of events. You have my contact.

wethecreature

Level 105
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
We should start a Pied Piper Discord server and plan a whole event ark, with designated rat whitelist people, ranks like Rat (core members with the rat whitelist), Child of the Rat (Organization members with the Satanic Rat Mask), and Pied Piper (Lead figures with flutes and some drip clothes). We will coordinate with a few Police, Gang, and City officials to maximize our impact, act out of our Secret Lairs, and create a truly memorable and disturbing series of events. You have my contact.
I would most definetily collaborate in this effort

Ecocide

Level 60
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
this is what I ask everyone.

WHAT IS your favorite roleplay moment that's happened to your character?

Users who are viewing this thread