mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

atjayy's 2 year late introduction thingy...

atjayy

Level 29
phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+
hei

Im atjayy, or jay, or justin, or that really funny minecraft roleplay football captain dude. i recently turned 19 years old, and i kinda wanna become a freelance writer someday (who knew a silly community team on a video game inspired me to do better hahaha lol x3)

Ive been apart of the community for roughly two years or so, but for the first year I didn't do much but gangrp and roleplay with a few selected friends at the time. Only this year had I began to experience a new kind of change, both within the community, and myself as a person. I was brought onto EMS early this year, which made it the first ever faction I have ever joined. Since then, I've been doing better and better, improving both my writing, and my general appearance on the server.

oh ye, im a gang leader too hahahahahahaha and a football captain and ems and uh idk i hope i get into lawyer or something, that'd be rad.

Being apart of the lore team has opened a new perspective for me. I want to strive to be a better writer, and show the community what I'm capable of!

Also im boring asf

and im a cat dad. ilike cats and dogs and ferrets and

i dont see myself quitting anytime soon. not yet, no . . no im the main character. im gonna cook up some heat and show u what im capable of..!

"did somebody say lore?" is my famous quote. this will go on my tombstone one day.

lol x3.jpg

heres a meme a good friend of mine sent me (i hate ghostfireswords, hate that kid, hate him)

yes thats jane from breaking bad as my pfp (omg is that a breaking bad reference XDDDDDDDDD :33333 x333 LOL!!!)

n e ways thanks guys ily all

and shout out clowningface for being such a little

Users who are viewing this thread