mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Auction House Suggestion

OYOL

Level 12
I read what you said. This suggestion should be alright if /feed is accepted. You’re against /feed too, however it’s accepted on the server, so to the server this isn’t an issue to add either.
When did I say I was against /feed. Please quote it

OYOL

Level 12
I read what you said. This suggestion should be alright if /feed is accepted. You’re against /feed too, however it’s accepted on the server, so to the server this isn’t an issue to add either.
I've already made this point myself, there's no point repeating it to use it against me, since I agree and I have already said that

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
Having another auction slot for donator ranks won't be pay to win simply because you're not giving them nothing outright for being a higher rank, the only thing you're saving them is time & convenience. Adding extra slots gives them more opportunity to make money, sure- but it doesn't actually give them an advantage, everyone can use the auction house normally

OYOL

Level 12
Having another auction slot for donator ranks won't be pay to win simply because you're not giving them nothing outright for being a higher rank, the only thing you're saving them is time & convenience. Adding extra slots gives them more opportunity to make money, sure- but it doesn't actually give them an advantage, everyone can use the auction house normally
I completely agree

BonBons

Level 31
I've already made this point myself, there's no point repeating it to use it against me, since I agree and I have already said that
This is just a suggestion forum, no one's arguing or using anything "against" anyone lol...

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This used to be a thing before a recent update, we may bring it back in future as there is no guarantee you will sell every listing you make.​

Users who are viewing this thread