Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

My Minecraft Username is WilliamAfton19

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, i do and my discord is Andrew Harris#0419

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 19 years old

What is your time zone?:
My current timezone is GMT, however, when it becomes summer time it will then change to BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am now online on srp every day, the days that i am at college i will be online for around 5-8 hours, however, if i am not at college then my time online will be around 9-12 hours, possibly even more if i am able to, unless some emergency had came up, other than this, i will remain online

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, i have never been banned, and i plan for myself to stay unbanned in the near and far future

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, i acknowledge that if i do become inactive for a certain amount of time then i will be demoted, so i plan to remain online every single day for at least 8 hours each of these days

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am going to be applying for the Tutor role

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutor in srp is someone who will always be able to give the students in need the one on one lessons that they may have requested, The Tutors will make sure they are doing the subject that has been asked for which could potentially vary from doing English, or possibly even maths, they could possibly even choose to do more than one subject with you, the tutor is someone who can even take any of the students who are being rude or aggressive and give them work to do whilst they think on the next actions that might come from them, The tutor will still happily help the misbehaving student if they are struggling with the work if they had needed it. The Tutors are pretty much available at any given time and would be happy to help you with the subject that you might be struggling with, they will also make sure to remain professional at all times whilst helping the student.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general I have actually got quite a lot of experience when it comes down to roleplay, this is mainly from around the times that I was a teacher or even a receptionist within the school faculty. I have always managed to append all of my actions together when i was doing detailrp, making all of my actions extremely longer than usual. When I was a teacher, I would actually make sure that I would do some research on the topic that I would be teaching before having to actually teach it in roleplay, the subject that I would be teaching was actually Physical Education (PE for short). I have also gone through a fair amount of experience when it came down to the moments of doing combatrp with other roleplayers. The final piece of my experience that i had managed to receive in a roleplay was when i had to help out a fellow family member who may have been injured in battle.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/aurelio-tutor-app.44976/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchida-receptionist-role.44478/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-12-age-request.44455/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchida-caretaker-app.44297/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.44192/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/meatlaser2-service-dog-app.44053/#post-137351[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-of-dog-oc.44056/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-a-shop.43154/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-russian-app.41404/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-french-app.41043/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-pe-teacher-application.38672/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchidas-spanish-application.37552/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.36730/ [Accepted]
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current role on SRP is a Grade-12 student at Karakura high school

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Aurelio would begin to approach the misbehaving student who would be cursing and swearing towards him, he would then get onto the level of the student and look them in the eye, shaking his own head before telling them that they shouldn’t be saying those rude things to a staff member who works at the school, he would then proceed to give the student a warning, and told them that if they continue with the cursing, then he will have to go down the disciplinary line even more, which will be the second warning, the third warning then even a detention if they continue to ignore the faculty, or teachers.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Aurelio would begin to walk up towards the two students who were in conflict at that moment in time, splitting the two up and making sure that they are sent to opposite sides of the halls and told to wait. Aurelio would then approach them both one at a time and asking them to hear the different sides of stories that they have to tell, soon after hearing the stories, he would then begin to walk the both of them towards the nurses office, asking the nurse if they are able to check them out for any possible injuries that might have occured during the fight that the two were just in. After the two misbehaving students were finished benign checked out by the nurse, Aurelio would give them a warning and had told them that if he sees them start another fight, then they will both receive detention

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
First Aurelio would begin to approach the employee who was causing the disturbance and doing something irresponsible or even dangerous, he would then proceed to ask them why they would be acting in such an immature way whilst in a place where you must act professional inside of a place where you need to be a role model to the students. After a while that Aurelio has spoken to the employee, he would proceed to tell the other employees who were also keeping an eye on the immature acting colleague, and would tell his coworkers that maybe they should report them to the higher ups/slt members and begin to talk to them about how unprofessionally dangerous and immature, he would be asking them to see if they would talk with the misbehaving staff member, and to continue to keep an eye on them

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Aurelio would make sure to remain as his professional self, the reason behind this is because he is actually still be on school grounds working his shift, but will be on a break, Aurelio will also remain calm towards his fellow co-workers, asking them multiple questions such as “how is your day going so far?” or maybe even “what are your plans for after you finish work today?” he will also be trying to get to know them more than what he already knows, Aurelio would also get a hot drink, but as he gets up, he will make sure to ask around and see if they want a drink too, but if they decline then he will continue to get his own, and will sit back down on the couch, however, if no one was in the room, then Aurelio would have a quick sit down before picking up his hot drink and taking it back to his workspace waiting for students that need help with work.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&bwould glance over at the student with a smile, turning away to reach for the book that contained contents of the specific subject, Aurelio would then bring himself back around to face the student, walking up to them whilst reaching for a pen on his desk, placing the book and pen in front of the student, allowing them to work

/me &bwould look up towards the student from his own chair in disappointment before shaking his head at them, soon saying a few words with a smile releasing itself on his face &f”you’re close to the right answer, but not to worry, i’ll walk you through the answer and solution” &bAurelio would then grab one of his own pens that sit inside of his shirt pocket, the smile still on his face as he began to talk the student through the problem

/me &bwould have a soft smile appearing upon his own face as he reached for his own mug that was sat upon the table, soon to walk towards the faculty lounge, carefully opening the doors with caution before looking for the coffee machine; soon to place his mug inside it; afterwards he would then press the button, waiting patiently as his mug was filling, the smile remaining on his face.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Aurelio Watson

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:

Lio

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Christianity

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English/liberal arts, Sociology and even psychology

Minors:
History and maths

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:

N/A

Backstory
Aurelio, The child who was born in the country of Japan living with a lot of money, living a happy life until the unfortunate events of his parents passing away when he was at the age of 9. after both of his parents had passed away, Aurelio never actually managed to inherit his parents money, causing him to become extremely poor and to live on the streets, a few weeks later after he lost his home, Aurelio was found living on the streets by a woman who looked no older than 30, she went over to the young boy and asked him why he was on the street, this is when Aurelio had told her about his problems, after telling the woman what happened, she got back up and had a think, this is when she decided to take him into foster care, a few days after Aurelio was taken in, his attitude and behavior began to change, it would begin to get more negative over the times, so when his foster mother noticed this, she had began to abuse him, telling him that he should always behave and that he shouldn’t act like a spoilt kid, when Aurelio heard this, it had upset him, causing him to run up to his room, he would stay up in his room for multiple hours, not coming out. A few months later, with Aurelio now being 11, he was enrolled into a school that was located in Tokyo, Japan. This day made his life even worse than it already was, the main reason being because his foster mother noticed he wasn’t ready for school just yet, so she went up to his room, and beat him, making multiple bruises on his arms and face. When he went into school, he felt so much safer than to what he feels like at home, he could actually manage to make friends super easy and quickly, making him the most popular boy in the school. One day, when Aurelio was 14, one of his teachers had noticed that his performance had changed when it came to his learning in the lessons that he had, so they walked up to him and asked if everything was alright, this is when Aurelio suddenly burst into tears, crying that he doesn’t want to go back home, His teacher asked him why, so Aurelio did the right thing and showed his teacher all of his bruises. At this point, his teacher looked worried and concerned so she took him to the principal's office and told the principal to call the police, because his teacher now knew he was being abused, from the evident bruises. A few hours had passed and the police finally arrived, talking to Aurelio and telling him that his foster mother had been arrested, seeing as she has been accused multiple times by other teachers for abusing children. One or Two years have now passed with Aurelio being 16, this was when his teachers and the rest of the community thought it would be best for Aurelio to move locations, this place would be called Karakura, it was a small city, but it was a somewhat better place to live, so that is what Aurelio decided to do, he booked a ticket and flew to the city, a few hours later, he had arrived, he looked around at the scenery and it was absolutely amazing, Aurelio had lost his words, anyway, after he left the airport he decided to enroll himself into the Karakura High School, this is the place where he would study his hardest, once again being able to make friends extremely easy, Aurelio would soon finish school and rent out an apartment for him to live in, this was the time that he decided that he should become a tutor, he always loved to help others that struggled with their work in classes so he thought that he will do a great job as a tutor, so a few years had passed, Aurelio still doing a bunch of research until one day he decided to write an application to apply for the Tutor role, he is now at home, waiting for the reply to see if he gets accepted or not

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the Karakura highschool faculty team is actually because of my friends (current and old) that are in the teaching and faculty teams, they have told everything that was extremely positive inside of the jobs and even about how welcoming the team is to all of its newcomers, another thing that gave me a bunch of motivation is actually because of the previous members of the team and all of the previous knowledge that i had when i was in the faculty beforehand, i have found them all to be caring and polite and they were also the ones that motivated me to become a tutor if accepted

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, i do have a couple of experiences when it came down to working inside of the Karakura school environment, the first part of experience i had gotten was when i was a teacher that taught PE, i had actually managed to teach the students multiple sports and activities that you are able to do inside of the school at the best of my ability (i do admit i could have been better with the role), i had enjoyed being a part of the teacher team and i was fairly liked by all of the students that i had taught the lessons to, the second piece of experience that i have also gained inside of the Karakura school environment is from when i was the front desk receptionist, i had managed to help all of the students that came up to me and asked the directions of the school and i even gave a few reward tokens away for the well behaved students, and even rewards for those that cashed them in

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that i should get accepted over all of the other applications that have been submitted, because i am actually willing to put 110% effort towards this role, and maybe even more, i will make sure that i do all of the work that has been asked of me too. Another reason in which i should be accepted is because i have got a bunch of experience from the last time that i was inside of the faculty team from the jobs that i had before applying for this one, The final reason that i wish to be accepted over the rest of the applications is because i wish to help all of the people that are possibly struggling with the subject at hand and help them get better.​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for TUTOR has been
DENIED.

. . .
If you have any questions regarding your application, you may DM SUN#0040

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread