Meatlaser2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes i have discord, my username is Jackk#0419

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
I am currently in the time zone GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online on srp every single day for up to 6-8 hours when i am at college, however, when I'm at home, it will be for about 9-12 hours

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No i have not been banned before, and i do not plan on it to happen in the future either

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, i acknowledge that if i am inactive for too long then i'll be demoted

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
The role that i am applying for is Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role Caretaker is fairly important to the school because they're the ones who would clean up after the students if they made a mess, they would also look after the school to make sure that all of the students would behave, Caretakers would also help students get to the nurse if they were hurt or even ill. one last thing that Caretakers do are to return lost things to the receptionists so that they can call the student to the front desk to give the item back to them

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
The Experience that i have in roleplay varies quite a lot starting from when i was a teacher and i would detailrp talking to the students that would turn up to all of my classes that i had hosted, i had also used detailrp quite a lot when i was a receptionist, i had managed to append quite a few of my actions together, this actually also happened when i just sit down in a chair whilst drinking water before concentrating back on my job, the final amount of experience that i have with roleplay is gangrp/ combatrp, i have also managed to use detailrp for some situations in which it wasn't required

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.44192/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-of-dog-oc.44056/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/meatlaser2-service-dog-app.44053/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-receptionist.42306/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-russian-app.41404/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-french-app.41043/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-a-shop.43154/ [Denied]

(the following applications were from my other accounts on the forums)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-pe-teacher-application.38672/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchidas-spanish-application.37552/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.36730/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[3][Dog] however, i would like for the dog role to be removed if it was to be accepted

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Uchida would walk up to the student that would be cursing at him, he would then talk to them telling them that if they do not stop with the swearing/ cursing, then they will get a warning, however, if the student ignores the warning and continues the cursing. Uchida would walk back up to the student, giving them another warning, telling them that if they were to continue, then it would possibly lead to them going into detention, once Uchida has spoken to the cursing student for the second time he would return to what he was doing. If the student was to continue to misbehave even after they were given the warnings then Uchida would walk up to them one last time, giving them a disappointed look before telling them that they are to be expected in detention

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Uchida would stop the work that he would be doing and turn towards the fight, Uchida would then try to break the fight up by standing in between them both, giving both sides a warning each and telling them that they shouldn't be fighting in the first place, but then he would ask them if anything actually caused the fight, he would then listen in to see if they had anything to say and would tell them to go separate ways, Uchida would then go back to his work, listening out for anymore fighting, still keeping the school safe by keeping alert

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Uchida would walk up to the school employee that would be acting inappropriately, asking them politely to stop, he would then resume with the current task that he would be working on or even to help the students, if the Employee was still acting inappropriately then Uchida would talk to them once more, however, he would also warn the other employees to keep an eye out for the one who could potentially be doing something dangerous. Finally, if the employee was still dangerous, then Uchida would proceed to tell a member of the slt team

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When Uchida is in the Break room he would be more relaxed than what he is normally like on the job, Uchida would always be happy to talk to his fellow colleagues, asking them all about how their day is going, he would always have a smile on his face, willing to help the other employees if they have had any issues throughout their days, Finally Uchida would use the respect towards all of his colleagues, because he has beliefs in the saying "what goes around, comes around"

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&9Would look at the situation, letting a look of disappointment to cover his face, walking over to the fight, he would soon speak up and say &f"stop this fighting, this instance" &9The male would then give both the students a stern look, showing that he would be serious, not wanting the fight to continue, telling the students to go separate ways

/me &9Uchida would walk up to the student, a look of concern as he helped them off the floor, speaking up &everything okay?" &9Uchida would then proceed to take the student to the nurses office if the student was in fact not okay

/me &9Would walk over to the Janitors office, picking up the bucket and mop before walking over to the area in which a spillage could have occurred in, Uchida would then set the bucket to the side, using the mop to wipe away the spillage that was left in the floor, smiling at his good work before going back to the janitor office, putting the mop and bucket away

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Uchida Shimura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Uchida

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelors degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Education and Maths

Minors:
Liberal arts

Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Russian

Other Languages:
Italian and Japanese

Backstory
Uchida is a boy who was born in Russia, a boy who would always be willing to help those that are in need, and always helped clean up the world, Uchida had it rough when he was growing up, however he was still able to survive, his parents however, they both passed away due to the lack of money and food that they had, when Uchida was at the age of 12, he had to get a job, however, it wasn’t a big one, he only decided that he was going to be a cleaner for the shop he worked in

A few years pass, Uchida was now the age of 18, Uchida was excited to travel to Karakura because he had made plans to meet up with a boy the same age age him, this boy went by the name Arakan, when Uchida arrived to Karakura, he would look around the airport to see if he could find this Arakan boy, but whilst he waited, he realised that the airport was not clean, so he went ahead and decided to help the airport staff by cleaning it for them, after hours had past, Arakan had finally arrived to the airport, when he got there, he would wave to Uchida and took him home, they would go back to his house, and this is where they would talk about the possibility of Arakan taking care of Uchida, however, they did agree on one thing, they agreed that Uchida would do all of the helping and cleaning around the apartment, after Uchida finished talking and cleaning for Arakan he would go outside, this is where he bumped into the other male called Henry, but when Uchida bumped into him, he seemed a bit off, it would seem as if Uchida knew him, when he told Henry his name, it actually made Henry tear up, because without Uchida knowing, Henry was actually Henry’s twin brother, Uchida and Henry would then go back to Henry’s apartment, spending time with each other and telling stories. This would happen just before they went to school, which coincidentally they both went to, they had both agreed that they wouldn’t leave each others sides anymore, however, when they both arrived at the school, Uchida had walked off and saw how messy the floor of the school was so he voluntarily went to get something to clean the floors, and when he did all of this, the teachers and staff were all proud of him as well as his twin brother Henry

Many years had passed after Uchida and Henry had left the school and college, they would both still stick with each other, occasionally meeting up with Arakan, checking up on him, Uchida and Henry would still be cleaning around the city, whether it was outside, they even asked the shop owners if they could sweep the floor and help customers with any issues that they had until they were starting to get a steady amount of money, however, Henry and Uchida both agreed that it still wasn’t enough, so they both agreed to apply to become a caretaker at Karakura Highschool, they wrote up the applications and sent them to the principal, one day they had received mail, but it turned out that only one of them had a letter from the school, and that someone was Henry, the letter would tell him that he was accepted into his role of being the caretaker that he has always wanted, when Uchida saw this, he wasn’t sure on how to react, he was happy for his twin brother and all but he felt like he could be a 38 year old man who would have no job, the feeling that he had hated, so he decided to keep his hopes up high, still awaiting for a response to come in from the principal of the school that he applied for

Motivation for Joining KHS:
The Motivation that i have for Joining KHS is because my friends have encouraged me to re-join the school faculty, another thing that motivated me is that one of the multiple things that i am well experienced in is helping others and cleaning after others OOCly, i have always believed that if you wanted to be helped, then you should always help others. One final motivation is that well i've always wanted to expand my roleplay experiences even more than what i have already done and i believe this would help me

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes i do have experience with working in a school environment, two different roles that i have been in, these two being a Receptionist to help coordinate people with directions and to stop those who misbehave, I was also a teacher that taught PE inside of the school, teaching them all about the types of sports that you could possibly do, with theory included.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that i should be accepted over other applicants, the reason being is because i would like to help with people who might need the help they need, i would also be willing to clean up any mess that is made and to stop the fights they could possibly start, however, i also believe that all applicants deserve an equal chance towards acceptance to this role, so if i'm not accepted then i'll congratulate that person for if they are the one to get it instead

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for CARETAKER has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

The role you have chosen is occupied
I currently do not find you suitable for this role

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread