Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

My Minecraft Username is luvnjack2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, i do and it is JackTheReaper#0419

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 19 years old

What is your time zone?:
My current timezone is GMT, however, when it is summer time it will change to BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online on srp every day, the days that i am at college will be for around 5-8 hours, however, if i am not at college then my time online will be around 9-12 hours, possibly even more if i am able to, unless some emergency had came up, other than this, i will remain online

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, i have never been banned, and i plan to keep it that way

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, i acknowledge that if i am inactive for a certain amount of time then i will be demoted, so i plan to be online every single day

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the Tutor role

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutor in srp is someone who will give students one on one lessons, such as English, or possibly even maths, they can even do more subjects, the tutor is someone who can take some misbehaving students and give them work to do, and helping them with the work if it was needed. The Tutors would also be available pretty much all the time, so they will happily help you with the subject that they have been assigned to, making sure to stay professional whilst helping

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general i have quite a lot of experience, mainly due to the times when i was a receptionist and Teacher, when i was a receptionist, i would go into a lot of detailrp, and append all of my actions together to make it longer, as a teacher, i would have to do some research oocly, and then put it into class, teaching them all about the different types of sport, and even do the sports for activities, i have also got a fair amount of experience when it comes down to doing combatrp, one last bit of experience that i have with Roleplay is when i have actually had to help someone who was injured icly, it was a difficult thing, but i managed to do it

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchida-receptionist-role.44478/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-12-age-request.44455/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchida-caretaker-app.44297/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.44192/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/meatlaser2-service-dog-app.44053/#post-137351[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-of-dog-oc.44056/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-a-shop.43154/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-russian-app.41404/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-french-app.41043/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-pe-teacher-application.38672/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchidas-spanish-application.37552/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.36730/ [Accepted]
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current role on SRP is a Grade-12 student at Karakura highschool

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Aurelio would walk up to said student who would be cursing at him and would get down to the level of the student, talking to them and telling them that they shouldn’t swear at the school faculty, after he has done this, he would go back to what he was doing, however, if the student had continued to swear at him, then Aurelio would proceed to use discipline, starting from giving them a warning, if they continue to swear, then he would give them another warning etc, until it would be time for him to give them a detention for not listening to the faculty

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Aurelio would walk up to the two fighting students, splitting the both of them up and sending them both to be on different sides of the halls, asking them to stay where they were told to be whilst he would speak to them and listen to the two sides of stories, after he had done this, he would walk them both to the nurses office, asking if the nurse is able to check them out for any injuries that they might have picked up during the fight. After the two students were done with the nurse, Aurelio would then give both of them a warning and if they were to continue then it would lead them to receive a detention

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
First Aurelio would walk up to said employee and would ask them why they would be acting the way that is possibly dangerous or even inappropriate, he would then tell them in the most sensible manner possible that the employee should be professional in the workplace, after Aurelio has spoken with the employee, he would then begin to go up to all of the other employees and would tell them to keep an eye on the dangerous employee, after he had done this he would then talk to the principal, dean or the other members of slt about the actions of the unprofessional employee, asking them if they could have a word with said employee, which would come to a close quicker because of all the other faculty members knowledge

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Aurelio would still act as his professional self, the reason of this being because he would still be on school grounds doing work, he would also make sure to remain calm and polite towards his fellow colleagues, asking them about their days and talking getting to know them some more, if he was to get a coffee or another sort of drink, he would ask if anyone else wanted one before sitting back down on the couch, however, if no one was in the break room with him then he would take his drink back into the tutor room and wait for any students that might need his help

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&bwould look at the student with a smile before turning away to receive a book that would contain any work for them to do, soon turning back around to face the student once again, walking up to them and placing the book upon the desk, making sure that the student can write inside of it

/me &bwould look at the student in disappointment before shaking his head at them, soon speaking up as he said &f”the answer is wrong, but don’t worry too much about it, i’ll talk you through it” &bAurelio would then grab one of his own pens and begin to help the student with the questions he was confused with

/me &bwould have a smile upon his face as he grabbed his mug, walking towards the faculty lounge and soon opening the doors, looking for the coffee machine before placing his mug underneath it; Soon he would press a button and wait for the coffee to pour, returning back to his workspace after the mug is full

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Aurelio Helvete

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Aurelio

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Christianity

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English/liberal arts, Sociology and finally psychology

Minors:
History and maths

Nationality:
Italian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Italian

Other Languages:
Russian and also Japanese

Backstory
(557 words)

Aurelio, a man who was born in Italy with little to no money, a boy whose parents had sadly passed away when he was at an extremely young age, he was no older than 2 years old, after both of his parents had passed away, Aurelio had gone into foster care, his life wasn’t the best when it came to this however, the main reason being that he was beaten by his foster parents every single day, the only easy parts of his life was when he went to the school in which he was enrolled into in italy, he could make friends easily, it was also the only place that he truly felt safe, everyone would always support him for not having any real parents, they would always allow him to hang out with them, one day when Aurelio arrived at school, he was approached by a teacher that was going to ask him how his weekend was, but as the teacher got closer, they noticed that Aurelio was absolutely covered in bruises, deciding that they should call the police on his foster family, after Aurelio’s foster parents were arrested, they couldn’t exactly do anything more for the little boy, so they all decided to raise money for him so that he could move to a better lifestyle in Karakura, Japan, after just one month of raising money for Aurelio, he had managed to catch his flight and arrived in Japan, soon to start a fresh chapter in his life

Aurelio was actually pretty excited when it came down to moving into Japan, this would be because it was a country that he has never actually been to before, the scenery was absolutely amazing he thought, and was staring at it for minutes which felt like hours, when he had arrived into Karakura, he had met a few people from the Shimura family who had all agreed on showing Aurelio this beautiful area, they even gave him his very own room inside of there apartment which made the male so much happier than he already was. A few days later, and Aurelio was feeling so much better, he felt at home more than he was in italy, as the years gradually began to pass, Aurelio’s personality as well as outlook upon his own life had changed. Aurelio has now graduated from the Karakura highschool and has decided that he also wants to get a job inside of the faculty team at the school, he decided that maybe now he should have a change in his life instead of being a student so that he can concentrate on his work and not gain too much stress in the job of his choice which would be the Tutor, Aurelio was actually one of the most popular people inside of school and had wanted to show all of the students that had all doubted him that he can indeed put all of his effort into the role of being the Tutor he had wanted to be. Aurelio has now applied to the school to become a Tutor and is waiting for the response to see if he has been accepted or not. It has always been his longest dream to get a job so that he could support his family that he could possibly have in his future

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the Karakura highschool faculty team is from all of my friends in which are within the team, they have told me all of the nice things about the team and about how welcoming they are to newcomers, another thing that motivates me is because of all the previous members of the faculty team and my previous knowledge upon being in the team before, i have found them all polite and caring towards others, and they just give me all the motivation that i need

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, i do have previous experience when it comes down to working inside of a school environment, the first one being that when i was a teacher, i had managed to teach the students multiple sports and activities that you are able to do inside of the school, it was fairly enjoyed by myself and the students that i taught, the other piece of experience that i have inside of the school environment is from when i was a receptionist, i was able to help the students around the school by giving them the directions that they had needed, i also gave a few rewards away after they cashed the tokens in

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I reckon that i should be accepted over all of the other applicants because i am willing to put 100% effort and even more into this role, i have also got quite a lot of experience inside of the faculty team from the previous jobs that i had, one last reason that i want to be accepted over other people is because i would like to be able to help people that are actually struggling with the ic work that they have been given to do​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for TUTOR has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

The position you applied for is currently occupied
You may re-apply in 30 days

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread