Past warns/kicks/bans?:
X1; 7 day ban.
And a few warnings
These mistakes were in the past, and from then. They have never been made again

What is your timezone?:
PST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
avazil

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
ACCEPTED | [Chef]
ACCEPTED | [Priest].

DENIED | [Chef]
DENIED | [KPD]

Languages:
ACCEPTED | [Gaelic]
ACCEPTED | [Gaelic]
ACCEPTED | [Italian]
ACCEPTED | [JSL]
ACCEPTED | [Spanish]

Describe your activity on the server:
Ever since I joined SRP in 2021; I've been constantly playing, hopping on almost every day for at least more than two hours. Within the time of being in the community, I picked up multiple roles. And have assisted others with their own dreams, hoping I can succeed in my own.
7.5/10 on a scale probably.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
[Priest] | De3rp - Alt
[Adult] | H3AV3NLY_ - Alt
[College] | Avazil - Main

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Fully aware

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a well-mannered-and strictly centered group of college, and high school students put together to elect peers, address issues, organize events and activities within the school. They all together work as a team to share ideas, interests and concerns with higher authorities including the professors, teachers, and school principals/deans. Event's they plan can consist of fundraisers, social events, or little cook outs even. Projects also consist of promoting the following: scholarships, cultural values, human relations, citizenship, and leaderships. Working alongside the school's faculty, they make sure the students are all in shape. Handing out detentions, when necessary, they make sure the rules are followed.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

As a former faculty member, I found interest in stablishing order within the school's grounds. Handing out detention and giving kids strict warnings. Some of my characters family have been in the council as well, so I simply found the role interesting. So, I believe it's a little bit of both, influence and interests. The factor of setting up events for the community to be involved in also stuck out to me. I want to communicate within a set group, and plan things out with one another. Possibly make those things happen too. I've been considering this for quite some time, and I've finally built up the motivation to try and apply!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes, I'm fully aware with this. It's not a struggle either, it's one of my strong suits. I would say I have a creative mind, and I want to use that in an environment in which I'm driven intrigued into. It always makes the creativity better and fuels my brain with idea's that spark off onto others with people's words of advice. Or opinions with my idea, so my idea will spark off into many different parts and possibilities. Rather than a strict SET of ideas.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Training Committee - The training committee are a group of selected individuals assigned to overlook/train newer members. They address the newbies about the common set of rules they must follow by, conducts, and or protocols. They've been in the council for a while to know everything by hand. That's why they're selected, and or most fit for the position.

Highschool Presidents/College Presidents - Taking higher priority, and authority over all of the council are the presidents. They're the schools role models and have the responsibility over their specified section of councilors. They're expected to enforce the rules strictly and strongly, whilst staying civil and calm.

Council Vice-presidents - They're slightly lower than the presidents and are practically their right hands. They assist and help the president manage whilst still enforcing rules, and other duties.

Councilor - A fully trained council member, ready to undergo their duties.

New Councilor - A councilor with the [New] beside their name are the newer set of council members. (Found in the academic roster); They're still undergoing training, or the trial they're set to. Sticking to most of the rules and enforcing them while calling school faculty if students are still misbehaving un-accordingly.

SLT - Senior Leadership Team; They're responsible for planning, leading, and making decisions to ensure the quality of teaching is at the top of the top. Consisting of the; Principal, Vice Principal, Dean, and the vice Dean. They also overlook the faculty members and have a strict faction prior to each of them.

Professor/Teachers | School Employee - This role sits above the student council, stepping in with situations when they become a bit excessive, and uncontrollable. They ensue the school is well-kept, and work hand in hand with the council at times. Council members can turn to them when they need assistance.

Club Leaders - Likewise, the club leaders assist the council in planning events, giving us ideas, and providing the necessities we need to make it happen.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Halting in my tracks I'd turn to the two girls and try to dismiss the conversation verbally. Then I'd split the two apart in two separate groups and try to listen to the two of their side's. Contacting SLT for camera footage if requested or leave them alone with a verbal warning; making sure they both understand that this wasn't the proper manner to go on with their problems.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Withholding the intercom, I'd let the faculty know about their disappearance and actions. Then ask for assistance with catching them, or to intercom them to a specific area. I'd personally give them a couple of warnings, before further action is taken, and it's brought up to SLT about their behavior/un-cooperation resulting in worsened punishment.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Stopping the councilor in their conversation, I'd politely pull the student to the side and tell them that I've got it. From there I would ask the student about the situation and figure out if they're okay and are perfectly unharmed. With that in mind, I'd go to my higher-authority and report all the screenshots for CCTV purposes and explain the student's side of things. Showing their lack of leadership, and their abusive authority. Hopefully figuring out they've gotten warned about their behavior, so it doesn't happen again.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Taking the knowledge, I know; I'd note that down before heading to the speaker of the information. Rather than pulling students aside to waste their time, I'd prefer to ask the person headfirst. For a better explanation, and a full story on the information I missed out on. I'd like to stay calm and wait patiently for the information. It doesn't exactly matter if I don't get it right away as I can plan a meeting on it.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I'd hear the faculty member out and not retaliate; Then apologize before going to my higher-ups about the problem. Asking them if what I was doing was the proper way to go about it? What I should improve on, and what I need to do in that type of situation. You shouldn't retaliate against the adult/higher authority above you.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
'Family dance!!'
Are your parents 'Uncool'.... Too bad, rather than your lovey Dovey school dances this is a family cooperation! A chance to show how much you appreciate your family by inviting an important adult of your life into the school. With this event you can express yourself and involve yourself in many of the hosted activities provided. Consisting of many decorative lights, and features students can create. The school can work together to put the student’s creative mind to work, allowing them to make gifts for their families. Or show how much work they put into their teams.

In this event you and your club-members/team members can all piece together a little group-project for the school’s dance. Opening up stands for many family themed activities. Like a self-portrait painting, food/drinks, photo booth, and even a bouncy house!

Indulging in some of the music, like the iconic ‘Cha-Cha slide’ ‘Hokey pokey’ or the ‘YMCA’!! You and your parent’s can appreciate the same type of classics in this event.

Examples;

[Painting] - Host ; ??? -

‘Have you ever wanted a silly little photo of you and your selected figure? Don’t wait any longer! Portrait painting is up and running for you and your friends. Take a seat at one of our very few stools and get yourself drawn!!
- Items
* Paint brush
* Pencil
* Pen
* Eraser
+
- Booth
* Chest
* Painting stands
+
- Area
* Track Field/Baseball Field

[Food/Drinks] - Host ; ??? -

'Are you getting a little feisty. stop on by! Yum.... We got many and multiple different types of munchable snacks that'll substitute your greed. (I personally like the lemonade)'
- Items
* Lemonade
* Hotdogs
* Burgers
* Icecream

* Fries
* Orange Juice
* Chips

+
- Booth;
* Stove
* Mini Fridge
* Double chests
+
- Area
* Gym
* Baseball field/Track Field

[Photo booth] - Host ; ??? -
'Do you not have any family photos... fear not, a photo booth is open for you and your parents to put on your silly faces!'
- Items
* None
+
- Booth
* Chairs
* Camera
+
- Area
* Baseball field/Track field.

[A few build concepts]
Screenshot (693).pngScreenshot (695).png

Personal Information

(in character)

Name:

MinJun Zennix

Phone number:
(030)-849-7666

How would you describe your personality?:
In one word it'd probably be.. adventurous or affable.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
screenshot-1690401469382.pngdarkeclipic_1.jpg

'A 5'6 Korean male weighing around 180lbs.'
'His eyes were a tinted blue, gentle yet caring.'

A scar leaded up diagonally from his cheek toward his nose.

Skin grafting littered around the back of his neck and back.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
In the time of being in Karakura I've went through many different phases. Of course, I've had my embarrassing ones, mediocre ones, and basic ones. At one point in high school, I signed myself up for the HS-Track team. Cooperation was always one of my strong suits, and I've wanted to do more than just track. Moving up toward college I started to control myself, my wording, and my actions. I've had my fair share of detentions, but I've switched around my ways and helped out with the community in some sense. I also am in a host club! I regularly attend classes, and I'm a good listener, and I'm willing to fully dedicate myself in for the role. We lose, and we learn. That's what I say at least.

Why do you want this position?:
Some might be seeking it for the notice of others, but I simply want to make the school a better place. I've noticed that education is probably one of the most important things you will need to succeed in a career. After some careful consideration, I wanted to start my studies for a future job. And this position will probably help me learn key aspects.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The event's, community, team, the role. I want to contribute to it all, I want to plan things out for the community... somethings they can have fun in even. I'd like to assist the faculty as well.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
My contribution, affirmation, and calm presence. I'll make sure to stand by the rules, and act accordingly to what I'm told.

Attachments

• Screenshot (695).png
    Screenshot (695).png
    252.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (695).png
    Screenshot (695).png
    252.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (695).png
    Screenshot (695).png
    252.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, The council have decided to accept your application.

To get started please ping @[Vice-Principal] Customable in the RPH academic's discord's help channel.
From there, please contact your appropriate council lead.​

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread