RushinSpy<3#9899

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 18 years old.

What is your time zone?:
CST | Central Standard Time Zone

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that, and I am determined to keep myself active most of the time; whilst having a liable reason to why I'm inactive if that ever occurs.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm very active on SRP. I am on every day around 5-6 hours on weekdays, and I am on most of the days on weekends; around 5-8 hours specifically. If I am on all day, I'm usually AFK but I keep myself aware every now and then just in case anyone needs me.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have been banned once for skin stealing, and I intend on never doing it again. I don't remember the exact date, but I believe it was in July 2021.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/silencerp-italian-application.44745/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language-language-application.44815/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/azyhlea’s-luvnnats-caretaker-application.44024/ (ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/track-team-tag-luvnnat.42891/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/laynierps-ban-appeal-correction.41645/ [BAN APPEAL] (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.41643/ [BAN APPEAL] (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application-x2.37899/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.37846/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-application.37757/post-118366 (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.37506/post-117659 (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.37442/ (DENIED)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
(29) Caretaker (On my main account, luvnnat)
(18) 12th-grade Student (On my alt account, SilenceRP)

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Drama Teacher

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Teachers develop curriculum and lesson plans, and present those lessons to their students, individually or in groups. Teachers are responsible for maintaining a safe and respectful classroom environment in order to optimize student capabilities and develop their love of learning. They are also to watch the students whether it be in a class room or hallways, they must make sure the students are respecting the facutly and are on their best behavior.

Trivia:

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Drama

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I’ve always wanted to be a teacher on SRP, but I applied to be a caretaker at first so I could fully or at least mostly understand the way of how SchoolRP functions within faculty, payments, and schedules. It was not that I didn’t know how to roleplay, but I wanted a general understanding and learning new techniques so that when I’m a teacher, nothing was all that new to me. The reasons behind wanting to be a teacher would mostly be because I love teaching and instructing people. Not necessarily students, but anyone in general. I want to pour out the knowledge I have into others and show them that they can be who they’ve wanted to be. Since it’s much harder out-of-game, I decided giving it a try in game would be a great starter. However, out-of-game I love to act and create stories and drama. I believe that pouring all that into SchoolRP, will help others find who they are whether it is to act or not. It will prove to them that they can be whoever they want if they work for it, and if they know it’s right. Inspiring others is one of the greatest benefits you can get out of teaching, and it will be forever my goal, whether it is in-game or out-of-game.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I do understand and I’m prepared to work my hardest.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs help document and record the classes they have taught over their years in SRP. It helps to notice if the teachers have been active and regularly been on SRP .Once logged, it will prove that a teacher has completed a full set of classes for that month, which will add up over time.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
General Rules:

Punctuality:

Showing up to class ON time is of extreme importance. Not only to the teacher but to the other students as well. Students who are not present when class starts will not be accounted for and denied entry into the room once class begins.

Participation:
Students must show that they are actively participating in class or lectures. Any distractions or disruptions made in the classroom will be addressed after class. If distractions persist, or if there are several violations by the same student, consequences will be taken into account and enforced by a teacher or an admin.

Foul Language/ Illegal Substances
Foul language or cursing is not tolerated during class time. Students should not have possession of illegal substances such as drugs, alcohol, or weapons during school or in class. Doing so will result in a direct referral to the office and possibly KPD upon the severity of the charge.

Respect
Students must respect their peers as well as their teacher while at school or in class. Including listening attentively to the teacher when they are speaking, raising their hands in class to speak, and not blurting while the teacher is talking. In addition to this, it is important to respect the teacher and those around you by only speaking Japanese, for the safety of others, and out of respect.

Phones/ Eating in Class
There will be no eating in class if it disrupts the lecture
No phones in class, as it causes a distraction to students and their peers. However, this does not mean that students cannot have their phones on them while at school. They must be silenced and put away during class. Offenses to this rule will likely cause a warning before any action takes place.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing SchoolRP for around 10 months, so I have a large amount of experience in this type of roleplay. In general, I do have the knowledge of how to roleplay and I don't take the knowledge lightly. For me being able to Detailrp situations and roleplaying all this different experiences is really enjoyable. I love to Detailrp anything I can, it's fun and it teaches me how to act on a daily basis. For obvious reasons, I do not waste my time in detailing a situation if the individual to whom I'm speaking to doesn't also detailrp because that is wasting their time. However it's not a lack of effort because I do put a lot of effort in to what I am detailrping, it's just to make sure they aren't waiting on me for a long period of time. I don't take undermine this kind of roleplay, I take it seriously, but I keep it enjoyable.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head of Department
↳ Description:
Basically, being head of a department means that they are very skilled and well-trained teachers who oversee any other classes in a set subject. Also, the HD may sometimes assist other new or even old teachers with their classes to make sure they're doing everything to schedule and not under any stress, making sure all the rules are being followed and obeyed.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
The QT role is where you are officially skilled enough to be classed as a Qualified Teacher but you have to work very hard and be dedicated to get the role of HD. However, being a QT shows that you have been in the schooling system for quite awhile and you know all the rules and tricks students can pull to try to bend or break the rules.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Minus the fact they have a different role and higher role compared to NQT there is not much difference, the main difference is that at NQT you can officially host your own classes but after hosting multiple classes and if SLT thinks you are ready they will test your characters knowledge to see if they are ready to be moved up to QT.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teacher
Description:
Basically this is a fresh teacher who has recently been accepted into the school force, they need to go through multiple sessions of training and unfortunately, these teachers are sadly not acknowledged to start their own lesson. After a few lessons, they will be tested to see if they are ready to be moved up to NQT.

Teacher Knowledge:

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

On SRP, teachers create engaging lesson plans, educate students, and develop and nurture their interests in education. They can instruct in various subjects and to different students learning at levels. Whether it be teachers in game or teachers out-of-game, they all strive to find what’s best for their students and themselves. Having years of education, they will grasp on to the knowledge of how to organise and set up a classroom to the proper guidelines that are set up by the school. No one is perfect, even teachers make mistakes whether major or minor ones, but they use what they’ve learned and solve the problem; whilst creating ways of how to avoid it the next time they fall into the situation.

Teachers are paid ¥450,000 and ¥50,000 additional if they were to take on more classes in addition to the minimum of 10 classes they are able to host each oocly month. However, in the real world, teachers in Japan can earn anywhere between 200,000 and 600,000 Yen.

While accomplishing the tasks as a teacher in-game, you have to entertain the students to keep the whole meaning of SchoolRP. The main purpose this role has in the game is to actually educate the students ICly to make sure they have the correct amount of knowledge to be prepared for the college exams.

However, out of the game, teachers educate children to get jobs and to be prepared for adult lifestyle and completing their goals of whoever they want to become. Similar to the fact of being a teacher in-game and out of the game would be the large variety of unique or simple methods of teaching. There are millions of different styles of teaching, and they all come from the unique individuals who take on the teaching job. Everyone has a different style of studying as well and familiarizing yourself with it will help you work on tests and make your education a lot more balanced.

Like anyone in the world, teachers are HUMAN, and they do love to socialize and excel in their hobbies. Whether their spare time looks like reading a book alone in the corner or making their way to a group of friends, other employees, or family to just have fun and talk. They need a break every once in a while to get away from students and the chaos, so they might take a walk along the beach or just take a quick nap. During school, however, their spare time might look like resting in the teacher’s lounge, making progress on the next lesson for their next class, or even just sitting on the toilet reading the daily news. It can be whatever they want, making sure they are following the rules and guidelines so that the generations of students to come will heavily be guided on the knowledge of who they want to become.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers keep the school aspect of SRP alive, they get to flourish the knowledge from their own brains into the brains of students who are still discovering who they are; and or who they want to become. They keep the students in line if they are misbehaving, and they create such an educational environment. Teachers are like the foundation of SchoolRP, given the name, and they keep everything well balanced. Without them, SchoolRP would remain a boring and unintellectual server that doesn’t have a very big meaning behind it.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, Should Have, Could have, Won't have

Character Knowledge:

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plans for the future?

Azyhlea Arquette is a 5’5'' female with extraordinary red hair that reaches to her waist. She brightens any room up with her emerald green eyes and resting mom face. Her pale but fragile demeanor shouldn’t be taken for any assumptions because she might have a small figure; but she is a tough and dedicated woman. She gets jobs done, while looking after her children and proving herself to everyone. While everyone else looks down at most undermined jobs or tasks, Azyhlea doesn’t take them for granted, as she strives to work hard and maintain a pretty balanced life. Most of her life, Azyhlea always wanted children of her own. Being lucky enough to have been granted that wish, she always charmed students and children in general. She loves kids, even though they make life hard at times, but that doesn’t stop her from her passion. Communication with people is something Azy loves, she loves making friends whether it be the students or the teachers. She respects each one of them, while not letting herself fall into their devious schemes. Azyhlea is a loving and kind woman, her temper seems to rise at times, but she balances it out with the environment around her. As she is a hard worker, stress comes into play and causes great havoc, but she’s determined and persistent to make life the best it can be. Her goals are very large. She wants to grow in the overall knowledge of acting and theatre. She’s wanted to act ever since she was little, whilst having the spark of creativity that’s lasted all her life. She never lets her job get in the way of family and friends, but she never disregards the tasks she is given.

Scenarios:

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Azyhlea would remain calm, as she would politely ask the student/students to restrain from cursing at anyone and herself. If the student maintains the disruptive behavior, she would raise her tone slightly to make sure she was clearly heard, but if they non-stop kept cursing at her she would report this situation or give the student detention; as the SLT would be informed for this lack of mature behavior that every student in that high school should maintain, due to their age.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Azyhlea would keep her posture straight, as she clearly yelled, "Quiet!" trying to grab the attention of the disuruptive students. Whilst on the edge of yelling, she would keep a stern expression as she slapped her hand quite harshly on the table. Finally, as she grabbed the attention of the students she would raise her tone slightly and tell them to remain quiet.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Azyhlea would act her age, as she would maintain her calm demeanor and quiet self. She would relax and talk to any other employees in the room if she so chooses to make friends. Other than that, she'd act mature and keep everything appropriate. Enjoying keeping everything on the bright side, she would talk to anyone nearby and just listen to how their job/life is going. She always keeps herself aware just in case any emergency or average situation happens. Having her regular morning cup of coffee in her hand, she would take a sip every few minutes, keeping a lid on it just in case she needed to run out quickly; but she is chill in most moments and doesn't let any ludicrous behavior get past her.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would notice two students whispering to each other, as she snapped her fingers to get their attention before asking, “Do you two have something you want to share with the class?” Knowing their response, she would disregard the answer as she turned her attention back to the class, making the two understand to quit talking. She would keep a close eye on them, as she made sure they stayed quiet for the rest of the lesson. Walking back to her desk, she would sit down sternly, as she grabbed her book and called up two students to ask them some questions about the given assignment.

/me would hum a small melody, as she peered over at the students and made sure their eyes were directed upon their tests. She would grip her coffee cup handle, as she slowly took a sip and placed it back on the desk, making sure she didn’t distract anyone. She got up from her desk chair, as she walked around the room and observed the students with a pleasant smile upon her face. She would check her watch keeping up with the time before her timer would ring and her head would tilt up looking up at all the students, “If all you could hand me the tests back, I would greatly appreciate it and hope you all enjoy the rest of your classes. Good day to you all.”

/me would walk around briskly, as she observed the student’s behavior and acknowledged each and every one of their presence, making sure they knew she was overseeing them and their work. Whilst watching them, she would hand them a folder which held four blank pages. The pages consist of a second person point of view writing, as they all said, “Come up with your own lines with a partner.” She would set the folders down on the student’s desk, as she made her way slowly back to her desk, setting the excess folders down and placing her hand on her chin. “Alright students, I want you all to partner up and do as the paper says, if any one of you need help, I’m right here and I’ll be walking around the room if needed. Make sure you pay attention and most of all, have fun.”

/me would call upon four students, as she handed them to scripted pieces of paper before placing them in their designated spots and told them clearly, “I want the first two students to use as much emotion that the scene has placed out for you, as I want the other two students to observe the actions of the scene and afterwards I want you two to explain what happened in the story. The subject of the story will not be told until after the scene has been acted upon and read thoroughly.” Finishing up her sentences, she would back away from the students, as she walked over to the door and dimmed the lights, as if this was a performance; and she hushed the room to keep it silent directing her whole attention to the reenacting students. She quietly would watch the students, as she smiled proudly and held her coffee cup in her hand. .because she can’t live without her daily coffee.

Backstory:

Azyhlea Arquette, from Le Marais, France was born October 12, 1991. Living in her hometown with her dad, taught her great things like how to survive on her own and how to protect others. Her whole life she was taught to earn everything by working hard. Not only did she discover her father was a part of an elite gang, as a child, but she also found out that her mother died by his hand. She eventually ran away to stay with her uncle in Japan. As she grew up, Azyhlea became more independent and strived to achieve what her family couldn't. At a young age, Azyhlea always wanted to become an actress. She worked hard in finding any small businesses that would help her succeed. From that time on, she kept a balanced life, and she kept up with her extremely close friends and her progressing work. By the time she was 18 years old, her friend, James, stayed with her; as well as her uncle, who protected her until she came of age. Living on her own, brought many struggles but also gave her new experiences. Familiar with the fact that she had to survive on her own, helped her realize how important the wisdom from her uncle was to her. Coping with the losses she did, strengthened and revealed who she was and helped her along the way. Despite her situations in the past and what she'll deal with in the future, she learned many lessons that she still messes upon, to realize that hard work does pay off. She kept herself aware of every opportunity that she came across, and she still is determined to become the greatest part of her and succeed the best she can.

Around her twenties, Azyhlea was young and in love with the man she thought she would stay with for the rest of her life. For awhile, they had a balanced and good life, as Azyhlea has her first baby boy, Arsene, with her young but fit husband, Hunter. Arsene was a bright boy, as she grew up to follow and respect the rules that Azyhlea had made. As Azyhlea grew up and gathered much knowledge and wisdom, she didn’t want her family to stop growing. She gave birth to two wonderful girls, Asami and Braylie; they were both very active babies who seemed to cause trouble now and then. Over time, the family grew from adoption and birth, as the kids were introduced into Azyhlea’s life.

The struggles became real, as Azyhlea juggled hoome life and work life. Never giving up her dream to become a teacher. Azyhlea took on some teacher assistant jobs and worked restless hours to study and keep her children healthy. She would learn in the night time and work at her job in the day time. She took up the caretaker job for some time to help her sustain her life and feed herself. Her mental state began to drop, as the stress overwhelmed her. Her social life crumbled, as she wasn’t able to make many friends in between her working job and helping her kids. She did however have one friend that stayed by her side and helped Azyhlea as she needed it.

By the time her children were all around 15-16-17, Azyhlea wasn’t able to manage that many kids by herself when Hunter abandoned the children and his wife. So Azyhlea turned to her older brother, Daniel. Daniel reassured her and helped calm Azy down, as he watched over the kids for some time and kept them all in check. Daniel’s teaching job didn’t slow him down because he helped his sister in every possible way. Living in France really started up a journey for Azyhlea, until she moved to Karakura, Japan, where she started even more adventures such as finding the right boyfriend, taking on and maintaining her job, as well as looking after her children.

All the stressful and hard situations that Azyhlea went through, she never backed down on her goal. She was finally able to apply to become the drama teacher for Karakura High School/College, as she loved to inspire people, especially students. Having worked at the school for a little while, she was able to adjust to the fairly new environment that the school brought to her. She knew that the tough situations and actions were just starting, but she never gave up her dream, knowing she was going to make it into a reality.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Azyhlea U. Y. Arquette

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Azy

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Dating

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

10 years of assistant teaching.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in Drama

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Dramatic Arts + Theatre Studies

Minors:
Acting

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Japanese, Italian, Russian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Not currently.

Extra:

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for taking your time to look over my application! Hope you enjoy your day/night.

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread