BabyDingo - Police Application

sprkid2002

Level 4
REGULAR KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

BabyDingo

Previous bans:

I have received a few warnings when first entering the game due to not understanding the rules, but have never received a ban nor do I plan to.

Describe your activity on the server:

My time on the server is quite peaceful and calming, since I have quite a bit of free time I usually walk around the server getting familiar with new places and mapping the server out in my head. Usually when i’m done, i would help out anyone i would think seeming lost or in need of a helping hand. Also in my free time I'd take care of my children, helping them with studies.

Which timezone are you in?

Australian eastern daylight

Do you have Discord?

Yes, Dingo#6370

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes

List your current and past applications:

Accepted College Application

https://schoolrp.net/threads/babydingos-college-application.29692/

Accepted Teacher Application

https://schoolrp.net/threads/babydingos-art-teacher-application.34450/

Denied Student Council Application

https://schoolrp.net/threads/babydingo-student-council-application.27545/

Accepted JSL Application

https://schoolrp.net/threads/babydingo-jsl.36625/#post-114972

Accepted German Application

https://schoolrp.net/threads/babydingo-german-application.36724/#post-115228

Denied French Application

https://schoolrp.net/threads/babydingo-french-application.36746/

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is to push myself, I believe getting more experience in different jobs will be a way for me to achieve more life skills in a sense. I have seen many officers in my rp time help me out in many different situations, i have always admired what they do and i couldn’t have more respect for them. Though having a family full of police officers, I have come to understand their terminology and what it means to be a police officer fighting for justice. My biggest motivation would be my family being police officers, since i would like to join the family as a police officer. I strongly believe this is my step forward, this will get me a lot of experience in the police and crime department and it might even inspire me to achieve more. Being apart of the SRP community is also a big component to me, i would consider myself a loyal roleplayer to the server.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I completely understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

Police ranks of Karakura: Police Cadet, Patrol Officer, Police Corporal, Police Sergeant, Police Lieutenant, Vice-Head Lieutenant, Head Lieutenant, and Police Commissioner.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Police are the protection of the city, they have the job to keep everyone safe from harm's way, they keep the city and gangs in check and keep everyone's safety above their own. They respond to emergencies and non-emergencies finding ways to help the situation. Their role in society is to deal with violent behaviour, theft, or crimes in general. They’re to handle all situations in a professional manner, these situations will occur when investigating a crime, crowd control, interviewing suspects, and many more. They’re to take police reports and have the responsibility to check suspicious persons for anything illegal or out of place. They also have to listen to human right laws, respecting them and following them in everyday activities.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police officers are the Role Models of schoolrp, they show people what to do and not to do, they keep roleplaying and karakura crime in check. They’re responsible for keeping public order and safety, enforcing rules and laws that citizens are to abide by at all times, sticking to regulations. They’re to keep everyone safe, including in gang activity, they have the duty to protect all and to quiet down all violence. They’re there to keep the peace on schoolrp, so things don’t get out of hand, everything must be balanced, such as good and evil. They stop those from getting involved in any toxic or dangerous situations.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I acknowledge and understand that I will be subject to demotion at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I acknowledge and swear that I will put 100% dedication to the police officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, i complete and fully acknowledge this fact.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I swear and acknowledge the fact that i will be a subject of in character harassment and will not take situations or anything out of character when dealing with training & situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?

April Fox would have strawberry pink hair and gentle pink eyes, she’d be around 5’5 with a joyful aura. She’d be standing tall with a confident personality and a big smile. She’d have a soothing sweet voice, but she’d have a strict tint behind it. She would come off as a calm and happy person, but seemingly strong at heart. She’d smell of soft flower perfume. She’d have dull eyes, very strict but sophisticated and her hair tied up loose.

What do they are like on and off the job?

April Fox off the job is a very considerate person, she loves helping anyone in need. She’d be a very social person, but sometimes a jokester. She is also a very strong person, someone who will stand up for something they believe in, she is a naturally strict person when needed to be. April is also like a mother, she is caring and sweet, but she is also strict and teachers people about right and wrong. April Fox acts in a professional manner, she doesn’t allow herself to get distracted in any way, she is a very strong willed person. In serious situations she will not hold back, she will do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of everyone, including her co-workers, she takes her job very seriously and does not let herself get bothered by anything, she strives to be the best and tries her best to learn more life skills.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

April Fox has a high respect for her co-workers and would look forward to working with them. Since she is new she would love to learn from her co-workers building a friendly relationship with them, hoping to work well as a team, April believes it is important in a group workplace that everyone gets along and works as a team. April is planning to learn more as a teacher and to take the same footsteps her late husband did, to rise in the ranks and to help those in need, keeping Karakura the same from danger and the citizens protected so they can live carefree lives feeling safe in the open. She hopes to get along with everyone minimising risks that people face daily hoping to help anyone and everyone.

BACKSTORY

April Fox, born 1983 Koyoto, Japan born into a family of 13. April was born into a hectic household where she had to strive to be the best amongst her siblings, she was the 8th amongst her siblings. She lived in Kyoto until she was 25, where she had met her husband Kuroto Fox, a police officer who lived in Karakura. Due to her husband living in Karakura, she decided to move there, soon after marrying her husband Kuroto Fox having 3 children. In 2013, her husband Kuroto died on duty, leaving April widowed left to take care of her children on her own. She then took up the job as an Art teacher at Karakura High School since she was familiar in that department due to her late grandmother. She worked as an art teacher for 9 years, before finally quitting to join her dream job aside her late husband Kuroto. During her training as a teacher she picked up 2 more children who were lost and abandoned now finally beginning her life for her dream job.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: April Fox

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): April

Preferred Name: April

IC Phone number: 124792324

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 2 years