♡ Appearance ♡
Personality
♡ Likes/Dislikes ♡

+ B a c k s t o r y ! +

♡ Masanori family ♡

Screenshot 2022-08-16 013240.png

+ C h a r a c t e r +

♡ Appearance ♡

The female often resides in bright colored clothing, such as yellow and orange colors, as well as pastels of sorts. Her eyes would appear a light brown, matching her hair to a T. Her hair wavy, somewhat curly and would be neck-length. Her hair is often styled, pulled up into two space buns in the back and parted to her right. She is slim, scrawny, and stands at 5'3, weighing around 150lbs.

♡ Personality ♡

Others would most likely describe Baby as a shy, quiet girl, but friendly to anyone who meets her path, no matter who they are or what they act like. She’s seen as outgoing, maybe hyper, and kind towards the ones she's close to. She’s protective, but quite frankly she doesn’t have much to work with in that realm. She's childish, but mature when she needs to be, and generally loves to live her life having as much fun as she can manage.

♡ Likes ♡

Baby is quite the nature lover. She enjoys to spend time studying the life of different species and plants, and is curious of their exotic ways to live, unlike humans. Other than nature, she loves photography. Take her to a zoo and watch as she pulls her phone out, snapping pictures of any and everything she finds interesting.

♡ Dislikes ♡

She isn't very fond of dirty things. Such as dirty water, unwashed hands, unwashed bodies in general, and she would rather stay away from anything containing too many germs. Honestly, there isn't much she DOESN'T like. She's generally a very pleasant person. I guess you could say she doesn't like violence all too much, but genuinely, she doesn't mind it, considering she grew up in the Masanori family. Oh, and she doesn't like itchy or tight things.

+ B a c k s t o r y +

Baby was born in Busan, South Korea, as one of the youngest children of the Masanori bloodline. Growing up, she’d always been a shy, caring sibling, kind to everyone, even if others had ever been harsh towards her. She knew how big of a deal it was to keep your social profile high in such environments. She and the others grew up with a nanny to look out for them most of the time, considering how big the family was at that point, her parents couldn’t very well do so at all times. She’s always been a little bit of an outcast, off doing her own things, especially when their nanny was busy with all of her other siblings. As she aged, she grew fond of her older siblings, specifically her two brothers, Duck and Ryeo. Duck treated her kindly, despite times he’d pull pranks or laugh at her, she never held it against him because she understood that chaotic was just the way he was growing up. Duck has always been her best friend, aiding her whenever she needed it, accompanying her to school almost every day, and often letting her hang out by his side as they did whatever the day would lead them to do. She would often try to defend him when it comes down to rude and insensitive individuals, even though he never needed her protection, and no matter how protective she is, violence has never been a strong suit of hers. Her other older brother, Ryeo, has always been a more aggressive kid, but she admired him for the way he protects the people he cares for, and was one of the only people in her family that she could relate to on a sexual orientation level. He was a bit stand-offish around her, as she was his little sister and wasn’t always high and mighty enough to constantly stand by his side. He’s said and done many things that may have been seen as a stick-in-the-ass, but no matter what, she never lost her faith in him.

Screenshot 2022-08-16 011520.png

End of Biography.

Last edited:

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
When I first saw this, I thought it was an actual baby..............IM CRYING(NICE BIOGRAPHY BTW)

certifiedcupidRP

Level 3
When I first saw this, I thought it was an actual baby..............IM CRYING(NICE BIOGRAPHY BTW)
(Redoing this reply bc I was on the wrong account </3) nope, Baby is just her name lol… though she does act quite childish! TYTY, I tried really hard on it <33

Users who are viewing this thread