mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Back in the days...

Iris.fi

Level 33
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
We all had that 1 person we admired when we first joined srp. Cmon, u cant tell me thats cap! But who was that person, and do they still exist ;thinking; (boutta set my ipad to english i swaer ;sob;)
For me, was SelfDeception, Midkapis, atkoi, oInfi, Iris.fi (they ixtinct?) Aania,The_Xera and Haziqmehh
Thanks

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
Sadly a lot of the people i looked up to when i first joined, either left or were banned. However, a few that are still on the server that i first thought were super cool were Sunsetskies (cool skool nurse), Iwanttoscream (helped me learn the server, former librarian HD), Toasterbunz (whom i managed to romance their character icly) and lastly a former professor who i cannot remember their IGN for the life of me!! but omg they were my main character, Allen's, first friend ever in school faculty and her name was Hye! i thought she was so cool ong

Noss69

Level 12
Noss69
Noss69
Notable
Coming late to the party with my answer, but I think my whole IC Family has really made a huge impact on my SRP Journey, probably without them I wouldn't be here but specifically four named players: Cawot69, Noss69, LozzyOzzy and Xhast420!

During my early days, and throughout as I grew as a player they were around and interacted with me, honestly it felt nice to play with 'em! Love them to this day and hope we can still play together.
Damn I just saw this, I am happy you are still an member of the Family, you are even the only OG member! thiihii

MuziekAapje

Level 11
From when I first joined? I dont remember but after the break it was philbertman42/alimonino. weeabootrashlorb back then. They gave me my first custom skin, I didn't even know how to get one back then to be honest. And besides that, they kept me on the server. I wouldn't have stayed past day 1 of coming back if it wasn't for them.

I hate you tho @Alimonino DO NOT feel special, you are everything but. Because uh yeah frick you. Also cya innnnnnn 10 days : )

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
wdym 10 days
From when I first joined? I dont remember but after the break it was philbertman42/alimonino. weeabootrashlorb back then. They gave me my first custom skin, I didn't even know how to get one back then to be honest. And besides that, they kept me on the server. I wouldn't have stayed past day 1 of coming back if it wasn't for them.

I hate you tho @Alimonino DO NOT feel special, you are everything but. Because uh yeah frick you. Also cya innnnnnn 10 days : )
???

MushyRP

Level 16
MushyRP
MushyRP
Omega+
Wowowowo, thats a tough one. 5 people, played with them about 2-3 years back, never heard from them again..

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
Other inspiration at the time
Playerjman001, Huzied, LittleKate, PIZA_OP, xxXuanderXx, RomeosDisabilities (not anymore >:( /j), ilovemyplane, De1nolnly, catoskat and a huge one to Customable.

Not gonna lie I don't even remember this person's rpname or ign but when I was a greenie (grade 8?) two people mugged all my money off me, afterwards one of them felt bad and not only bought me a notebook but also helped carry me to the shopping district to find the bank. I thought it was funny as hell LMAOOOO godspeed whoever you are

Users who are viewing this thread