mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Back in the days...

Atakka

Level 232
I still have no clue who you are lol

Anyway, I wouldn't call these guys role models but I respect the hell out of them, Atakka and Flaros; the first was the actual GOAT and basically carried the school faction for a period of time, if my memory serves me right he was also responsible for the sewer system (might be wrong, it's been a long time). I wasn't the closest to him but by proxy of being a teacher at the time I had opportunities to interact with him somewhat regularly, man was pretty chill. One time he spawned in glocks for like 4 of us and we had a shoot out in the neighborhood next to the school, good times. By the time he resigned I think he was dealing with stress and/or anger problems (which again, I could only assume from an outsider's perspective), I hope he's doing well.

Flaros was that one admin that everyone unanimously liked, I remember his character being the most unique and interesting out of most players I was interacting with at the time. He kind of just disappeared from the server randomly one day, which was unfortunate since I believe he had plans on a new phone store that he 100% could have gotten running. I believe I'd seen that he was fine from some people in discord who claimed to have been his friends, but I wasn't close enough to know if they really were. Regardless, hope he's got good things going for him.

Wish I could get a better angle of the custom hair, but I couldn't find any old screenshots other than this (+ I'm at least 99% certain the custom has been removed from the pack).

Man, what a throwback

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Only certain individuals, and by certain, I mean one, will understand who I looked up to the most when I was new. It all falls down to a heart attack.

In other news, @xBonnie has been with me through thick and thin since I first joined, quite literally being one of the first people I met and saved me in a lot of situations, and now she happens to be the Clinical Manager to my Director

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
Only certain individuals, and by certain, I mean one, will understand who I looked up to the most when I was new. It all falls down to a heart attack.

In other news, @xBonnie has been with me through thick and thin since I first joined, quite literally being one of the first people I met and saved me in a lot of situations, and now she happens to be the Clinical Manager to my Director
Bringing a old thread :O

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+

So proud of you <3

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
One person I have admired when I began was mariav, I remember when I used to get warnings for selling the little settings and profile thing and I thought it was a bot for a while :cry:

Nalyija

Level 5
It's been a while since I played SRP.. I first joined in 2017. I genuinely can't recall my "favorite player" but I remember that I was constantly trying to apply for the KPD.

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
prosthettics saved me from a gang once and was kind enough to invite me to his gang
minobu somewhat of a rolemodel like pros, started my interest in crime faction
springwood my first interaction with bmd, gave me a sidequest to kill sm1 and backed me up when i got jumped by a whole gang

Users who are viewing this thread