mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Back in the days...

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
We all had that 1 person we admired when we first joined srp. Cmon, u cant tell me thats cap! But who was that person, and do they still exist ;thinking; (boutta set my ipad to english i swaer ;sob;)
For me, was SelfDeception, Midkapis, atkoi, oInfi, Iris.fi (they ixtinct?) Aania,The_Xera and Haziqmehh

Attachments

• 20230528_220817.jpg
    20230528_220817.jpg
    979.1 KB · Views: 24

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
For me it wasn't a few people; it was higher ups to a whole family I was apart of; Gonsalez? I honestly forget how to type it out, but they helped me out when I was new in the server, I don't remember most of their users, or even names as they don't play SRP anymore. But I thank them for me staying on srp, and how to rp properly!

caysviee

Level 11
caysvie
caysvie
Rich
i don't exactly remember usernames or rpnames but for me it was literally anyone in a faction (teachers for the most part)

wwaver

Level 11
idk, all the people i admired i became friends with and then stayed friends with them, esspecially when i was done with the server

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I never had any role models back in 2017, I pretty much learned as I went on. However my best buddies were @Aania , KimiWasa, Toto, and an honorable mention this dude @ScoringWynter who sold me lots of beer

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
I never had any role models when I joined SRP in 2016. However, when I first joined SRP I met, Demurity/Soph and Lvcst/Leah. We were best friends and usually did everything together. Fun times indeed.

ScoringWynter

Level 26
ScoringWynter
ScoringWynter
Notable
Man.. this one hits hard, been here since 2016. @Populi
Populi was a friend growing up, we starting chatting about our life and what we want to do with them in middle school, now I'm graduated. I left the community once before, now returning to see them still here and thriving. I've got to say, Populi is a keeper.. he's there and willing to stay.

@Aania - My most favorite KPD [Sorry Eco]
@Infi - WHERE IS YOUR IDDDD

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
ghostfireswords, mikeshotz, and karmyteddy (who’s now my best friend!)
honorable mention being nylu who was my first gang lead

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
i think Springwood's writing and gangs were super inspiring, cloud_divider I think I admired/was inspired by because they cheered me on a lot when I was in my earlier days on the server, I admire lore team and media team especially I think they're really amazing with their work

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
WAIT CAN I ADD @DivingBlues because I remember before we also became besties she was such a kind person and seemed to genuinely care about the community. I was so nervous to talk to you the first time :>

Users who are viewing this thread