Sayings

Level 0
FateSayeNight
FateSayeNight
Fundraiser+
IGN: FateSayeNight

DATE: 3/12/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I don't actually know if this has been suggested before, but I did not see it anywhere on the forums. On the baseball field, we lose hunger; for the woeful rank-less players, it is hard, especially during practices and stuff. Thus! My suggestion is to remove the hunger loss thing as it does on the basketball court. I don't really know if this is a possible fix, but yeah!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It will significantly benefit the struggles of the rank-less players trying to enjoy a game of baseball.

Oliverium

Level 51
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
Realistically, playing sports will make you tired and hungry. However, ranked players are at an advantage with /feed, thus P2W. This would definitely solve the problem. IC sports are all about skill, and running out of hunger during your big moment would suck.

Birdie

Level 13
IGN: FateSayeNight

DATE: 3/12/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I don't actually know if this has been suggested before, but I did not see it anywhere on the forums. On the baseball field, we lose hunger; for the woeful rank-less players, it is hard, especially during practices and stuff. Thus! My suggestion is to remove the hunger loss thing as it does on the basketball court. I don't really know if this is a possible fix, but yeah!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It will significantly benefit the struggles of the rank-less players trying to enjoy a game of baseball.
+1
Food items should be props for rp instead of a stressful resource management asset imo.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread