Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
IGN: squallyyo

DATE: 5/8/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Bee's being able to enter the hive with a sign.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Yeah, I saw that the last suggestion I did got added by event form, but, barely any bee's go to the hive in the forest, if it was possible to click a sign with bee whitelist to go into the hive. Like the train plugin, it would maybe add more people be convinced to becoming a bee. It would also bee a chill place for bee's to chill as when animal lang comes out they could make plans and such.

si10k

Level 37
I love this suggestion, but there isn't a lot of bees in the playerbase or a bee language...

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
I love this suggestion, but there isn't a lot of bees in the playerbase or a bee language...
From what I've heard, their adding soon to bee all languages for animals, such as universal language

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Implementing a suggestion like this will most likely increase the amount of bees there are on the server by opening up more roleplay opportunity

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I refuse to believe that we are unironically trying to increase the amount of opportunities for bee roleplay on the school roleplaying server.

Are they going to clock out of their bee 9-5 in the flower gardens to go home to their bee wife and bee children to enjoy a nice bee dinner with their bee family? But unbeeknownst to daddy bee, his wife is having a bee affair with the neighbor bee, and then they get a bee divorce? But they have to go to bee court to settle bee custody of their bee children, not to mention bee child support. His once beeloved wife cries bee abuse and bee neglect, and ends up with full bee custody of their bee children. She takes half of his beelongings, including the bee house he worked tirelessly his entire bee life (42 days) to purchase. He can't beelieve it. Everything in his bee life crumbles, and he is left a broken bee. His life in shatters, he leaves the bee hive in the pursuit of solitude, in which he could spend the remainder of his pitifully short life without beeing a burden to his hive.

actually nvm i understand now, this sounds sick af, +1!!!!!! so cool!

Last edited:

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
I refuse to believe that we are unironically trying to increase the amount of opportunities for bee roleplay on the school roleplaying server.

Are they going to clock out of their bee 9-5 in the flower gardens to go home to their bee wife and bee children to enjoy a nice bee dinner with their bee family? But unbeeknownst to daddy bee, his wife is having a bee affair with the neighbor bee, and then they get a bee divorce? But they have to go to bee court to settle bee custody of their bee children, not to mention bee child support. His once beeloved wife cries bee abuse and bee neglect, and ends up with full bee custody of their bee children. She takes half of his beelongings, including the bee house he worked tirelessly his entire bee life (42 days) to purchase. He can't beelieve it. Everything in his bee life crumbles, and he is left a broken bee. His life in shatters, he leaves the bee hive in the pursuit of solitude, in which he could spend the remainder of his pitifully short life without being a burden to his hive.

actually nvm i understand now, this sounds sick af, +1!!!!!! so cool!
I ain't reading allat

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread