BentoBoxes

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
yagti

Previous bans:
None.

Describe your activity on the server:
I consider myself very active, I play on both my current accounts; BentoBoxes (Cheerleader) & BentoBoxes2 (Alt) very actively. yagti is another of my alts, however- I would equally play as much in order to remain active & on task for the KPD.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

Do you have Discord?
Yes, Lissy#0764

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Of course, I do not mind using it either.

List your current and past applications:
[Schizophrenia]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bentoboxes-application.22700/
[Korean]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-application.13744/
[Police Application]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/police-application.20133/
[Italian]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-application.22245/
[Spanish]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bentoboxes-spainsh-application.15180/
[Private Tutor]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bentoboxes-private-tutor-application.14625/
[Shop Application]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bentoboxes-shop-9-application.15610/

What is your motivation for applying?:
The KPD recently became appealing to me again due to having a couple of the friends on the force (returning). I’ve thought about it for a bit and noticed that I missed the fun that was made out of the training, patrols, etc. The excitement every time I’d log onto the police account. As I was already a police officer back then, I still do remember a couple of the concepts that were run through back then. I do regret leaving the force a lot and I’d really love to be able to return & continue to grow in cop RP. Obviously as it is, the force has changed since I’ve left- New updates & ways of running, I’d love to be able to have a fresh start and to immerse myself into the new environment.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do. As I was previously a police officer as mentioned, I have a firm grasp of the difference between Japanese Laws & basic Conduct compared to ours.

What are the Police ranks?
Police Commissioner
^
Police Captain
^
Police Head-Lieutenant
^
Police Lieutenant
^
Police Head-Investigator
^
Police Investigator
^
Police Sergeant
^
Police Corporal
^
Patrol Officer
^
Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
As I said before I am very familiar with police work. There are many things I still remember from my past time in the police force, these things include almost everything from any type of training; Informational and Physical training. There may be some new things that were updated/are different than before and I am fully prepared to learn and take in all of it.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are actually pretty important to SchoolRP for numerous reasons. To start off, the police station would normally be one of the first places one would go to when in trouble. Either to file a report, to bail an inmate, to visit their loved ones. The officers work really hard in order to keep the town in good hands, away from gangs & anything dangerous in general. 110 calls are often answers to those in immediate need or to report a case, which leads to police dealing with dangerous situations. Without the KPD, Karakura would be going downhill when talking about citizen’s safety.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given moment.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, of course. I’ll put my best efforts into this position, if received.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I do acknowledge that if training is held while I am online, I am authorized to attend or I will be punished/demoted for not attending.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I am subject to IC harassment and I am not to take things OOCly whatsoever.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
The japanese raised girl named Kyatua Watanabe would be a slim figure alongside pale porcelain skin. Her height would measure at around 5’8 (172cm), a rather tall female giving off an intimidating allure. As for her weight, she never seemed to be confident in exposing it to her close ones; she weighed at around 138lbs. She’d have short dark brown hair that would seem well-brushed and kept, as she is sister with Yua- The resemblance would be quite noticeable, obviously. Without any surprise, her eyes would match her hair color- brown. Nothing was too special about her looks, she looked like a normal Japanese adult. What did separate her, was the elegance she did give off- At first glance, some would call her a doll for her soft seen skin. However, the way she looked didn’t quite transfer over to her personality.

What’s she like on/off the job?
Kyatua would be a rather stern female when it came to anything serious that required a mature way of acting. This meaning when she is on duty, she is rarely seen fooling around or taking matters unseriously. Without a doubt, Kya would take her lessons & training very seriously; her only goal was simply to achieve ‘perfection’. She’d strive for her best, never giving up- never accepting failure. Off-duty, Kya would be seen rather close to her family she cared a lot for. She’d always be the one looking for the best occasions/opportunities to not disappoint.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Despite her seeming so serious about everything- She actually has a warm heart for those around her. She’s very caring to those who surround her such as her co-workers & higher-ups. She’ll do her best to have the best communication with each other. Her only goal in the future as of now would be to become an officer in the Karakura police department.

BACKSTORY
Kyatua Watanabe was born on January 12th 1994 into a typical family located by the south side of Tokyo, Japan. Kyatua grew up with 3 siblings, 2 older brothers and an older sister. Her family was on the fortunate side of Tokyo. This meant that she was able to go to many private schools in the Tokyo area. She was about 2 years younger than her older sister Yui. She has to deal with most of Yui’s selfishness, throughout her middle and highschool years. After their father had gone missing, Kya saw how depressed Yui got and decided to help her through the tough times. After Yui passed this depressive stage she decided to become a police officer. Kya saw how much Yui enjoyed it and decided she would give it a shot along with her sister. She studied and trained alongside her sister until recent; She decided to work alongside her sister right here in Karakura.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kyatua Watanabe

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Kyatua

Preferred Name: Kya

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 3 years

Working Experience: 2 years in police work

Academic Degree: Bachelor degree in criminal justice.

Year of Graduation: 2014.

Major(s): Criminology

Minor(s): Law.

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None.

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After discussing your application with other officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police officer role. You will start your journey as a Police-Cadet and we all hope to see you rise in the rankings.

- DM Loooper#8469 once you see this.

Users who are viewing this thread