mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

best faction gasp!?

lowkeyHades

Level 23
IowkeyHades
IowkeyHades
Notable+
Which is the best faction to be apart of?

I'm currently EMS & KPD and both are pretty good, but I wanna hear SRP's opinion on THE BEST faction to be apart and why!

- hades

opp

Level 50
School fraction, period.

though, there ARE issues revolving around the whole fraction and not really involving the community. It’s incredibly fun with the people in it and not just that you can still be apart of school events as a adult, and I think it’s better pay than ems.

the downfall is that you can’t really involve yourself into GangRp or much else.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Crime faction under the (very cool) hebwigs lead, otherwise, for a role faction I'd say shopkeeper faction. Everything is self-management, so there's a lot of freedom.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
Town faction!!! all factions are cool and im biased with this opinion but oh well

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
News Faction :)))

You get to bully people and get to know about events before they happen :))

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
I'm bias so I would say Government/Town Faction. Despite what many thinks, it's actually genuinely fun here!

My second would either be Crime Faction led by the one and only amazing Hebwig or News Faction under the awesome Aania <3_<3

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Prof faction, lead by tippie (the best staff member), fun, funny, I get to bully children in detention cuz like we love bullying children, u get radios, I can teach specifically ancient history which I love, people in it are the funniest thing I seen,

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
me who was: ems, kpd, a school nurse and rn shopkeeper & teacher (+ im a club leader, councillor and in a sport team but sure)
school faction is the best one, you know why? in 24 hours there're 8 hours of school time(if its not weekend); THAT MEANS, we're always there. ALWAYS. school faculty is the most connected faction I've ever been in, there's no favoritism, no toxic and nothing. Someone is toxic? boom. after 2 days he's getting a strike, yes. we don't love toxic people

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
We make a party once toxic people leave.
I love so much how there's no favoritism in the faculty bc, there're no roles LOL
even the HD people, what they doing? the only thing Im doing as a HD is training and rest is the damn same

Users who are viewing this thread