mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

best faction gasp!?

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
me who was: ems, kpd, a school nurse and rn shopkeeper & teacher (+ im a club leader, councillor and in a sport team but sure)
school faction is the best one, you know why? in 24 hours there're 8 hours of school time(if its not weekend); THAT MEANS, we're always there. ALWAYS. school faculty is the most connected faction I've ever been in, there's no favoritism, no toxic and nothing. Someone is toxic? boom. after 2 days he's getting a strike, yes. we don't love toxic people
you are literally EVERYTHING

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
School Faculty, they get a decent pay, actually nice (The mean ones quit Cough cough Lenard and Chad COUGH COUGH) And the fact it's not too stressful as you get 2 days off (The weekend) I get every other job gets a break but then again, Faculty is just cool. Anyways, Take my list
1. School Faculty
2. Town Hall Faction (Yes I probably made that up but I mean, Judges, Governors, Lawyers)
3. EMS
4. KPD
5. Reporters and whatever else

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
School Faculty, they get a decent pay, actually nice (The mean ones quit Cough cough Lenard and Chad COUGH COUGH) And the fact it's not too stressful as you get 2 days off (The weekend) I get every other job gets a break but then again, Faculty is just cool. Anyways, Take my list
1. School Faculty
2. Town Hall Faction (Yes I probably made that up but I mean, Judges, Governors, Lawyers)
3. EMS
4. KPD
Why you on my twizzy

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
1. School Faculty
3. EMS
4. KPD
Man had to call names out bro

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
i love kpd but school faction has my whole heart <3 my employees are amazing and my fav rp is being the vice principal for reaaaaaal

ximoc

Level 12
coupe
coupe
Notable
crime faction and reporter

i was a reporter twice and it was some of the most fun ive had on the server icl

Users who are viewing this thread