bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
bheom !
hi i'm that user bheom, my name is naiya ! i go by any pronouns, couldn't care less what yew call me so don't stress yourself :3
i haven't made an updated intro since around january ! ! its been a year neow since i've been here so might aswell say haiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
some things to know of me is i am um.. canadian.. shocker. you might know me as the following characters or know me for having.. too many characters.. COUGH 76..

Riwoo Yeun
Nayao Zhuang
'Yosei' | 'Jeff Woods' | 'Man with a Stand' | 'Little Gardener'

Annnddd mannny more!

some silly things of me, first off my user is not pronounced 'bee-yom' ! you're likely pronouncing it wrong no matter how hard yew try.. it is actually pronounced 'bom' i had got the user by the name of 'beomgyu' shortening it and adding a random 'h' in it... YEAHHHHH! everyone calls me many things, i don't care of it, i find it so silly!

i am quite a few things.. an event team member, an artist and a well known tailor! can always hit me up with shit in dms on discord silly face (cough.. yawnzzn)

umm SOME OTHER SILLY THINGS! i am actually somewhat colourblind and really bad at spelling despite the shit i can cook within rp.. MAJOR DETAILRPER TOO i love meeting new people guys pls roleplay with me if u like cooking up the biggest things of appends. xox. um anyways, yeah nice meeting yew. love yew have a nice day.

roblox waves goodbye

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
it's so nice meeting you, have a good time on the server!! ^_^
(I love you Naiya)

vix

Level 23
twothousands
twothousands
Notable
it's pronounced bee homie and nobody can tell me otherwise !!

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Welcome to Roleplay Hub's School Roleplay Server, player Bheom. (bee-yom)

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
You're such a vivid part of the community - just from listening to ooc and looc anywhere around Karakura. It's a pleasure to have you on the server!

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
actually I'M your biggest fan as Jeff's husband (yes guys, you're here. I know you were all waiting for me)

Bun

Level 12
Authorization Team
A3unn1e
A3unn1e
Omega
fangirling so hard right neow for player bee yeom!!! ✨ (also hi fellow Canadian)

Users who are viewing this thread