mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bike speed suggestion (Will take a loss if suggestion is not good)

Novuscraft

Level 8
IGN: Novuscraft
DATE: 3/14/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The speed attribute should affect bike speed. When I bought a bike, it felt slower than walking for some reason, and I thought bikes would be faster than what they felt like.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It would make bikes feel more realistic and not make players feel like they wasted 100k yen on something that has no benefit when it should.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Neutral

Would be interesting but the vehicle plugin isn't developed by SRP, and it would likely be extremely time consuming to add

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I believe this is already going to be adjusted alongside adding bikes that you can rent for 1 minute to ride around the city :D

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Neutral

Good idea but the plugin is still being worked on as it's rather glitches

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
I believe this is already going to be adjusted alongside adding bikes that you can rent for 1 minute to ride around the city :D
Having the rent be per minute might be a bad move unless the rental is done via command, which isn't optimal. You're renting the bike to go somewhere, the commute is short but the actual "trip" isn't since you're probably gonna roleplay which can take hours. It'd be better to at least have it be per 15 minutes, or something easily dividable by an hour, like 30 minutes.

But a lot of that depends on how the rental process actually works, if it's say.. an item dropped in your inventory for a set amount of time, and you buy the time first instead of second then it doesn't matter (and it just "poofs" away once that time is up). But if you're renting the bike for an unknown amount of time, then it becomes a problem. (hypothetically)

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Having the rent be per minute might be a bad move unless the rental is done via command, which isn't optimal. You're renting the bike to go somewhere, the commute is short but the actual "trip" isn't since you're probably gonna roleplay which can take hours. It'd be better to at least have it be per 15 minutes, or something easily dividable by an hour, like 30 minutes.

But a lot of that depends on how the rental process actually works, if it's say.. an item dropped in your inventory for a set amount of time, and you buy the time first instead of second then it doesn't matter (and it just "poofs" away once that time is up). But if you're renting the bike for an unknown amount of time, then it becomes a problem. (hypothetically)
I was merely quoting a suggestion here that has already been accepted! Sorry for the confusion

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This is already something we're working on​