2 (1).png
3 (1).png
4 (1).png
Larger Page Bios (1).png
Hanae Kaeda Biography (2) (1).png
Tominaga Family

Hideaki Tominaga (Father)(Alive) - [See Above]

Hibiki Tominaga (Mother)(Dead) - [See Above]

Hajime Tominaga (Grandfather)(Dead) - “my dad raised me as you raised him. Thank you."

Asuka Tominaga (Grandma)(Dead) - “I never met you, but my dad said you were just like me.”

Isao Tominaga (Uncle)(Unknown) - “You left the family behind, so you were banished. I wonder why that was.”

Keiji Tominaga (Several Great’s Grandfather)(Dead) - "The farm you labored years for still rests in our family's name."

Aya Fukashima Tominaga (Daughter)(Unknown) - "You're light is the embodiment of what this town lacks. You have the most beautiful heart. I miss you dearly, visit more!"

. . .

Kaeda Family

Mazikeen Kaeda (Daughter)(Alive) - [See Above]

Hajime Kaeda (Grandfather)(Unknown) - “I know you exist but Dad stopped talking about Mom’s family after she died.”

Umeko Kaeda (Grandmother)(Unknown) - “I wonder if you were as kind-hearted as I’ve been told Mom was.”

. . .

Honorary Family

Calico O'Sullivan (Sister-Figure)(Alive) - "Cali, you are the strongest person I’ve ever known. I would lay down my life for you. You are the sister I prayed for when I was younger, the kami always delivers blessings I suppose. I’m right here, rest easy.”

Hestia Taiyō (Sister-Figure)(Alive) - “Chin up, you're more powerful than you could ever know. Thank you for being there when I was so lost, you were my lighthouse.”

Yūrei Gushiken O'Sullivan (Brother-Figure)(Alive) - “I saved you and it was not in vain. Thank you for doing the same for me. Please take care of my beloved home.”

Erina Hozumi (Sister-Figure)(Alive) - "One day I will see you again. Whether it be here or with the kami. I wonder often where you’ve been, but I know wherever it is, you’ve done something
great.”

Komoshi ‘Hirayama’ Hinata (Son-Figure)(Alive) - “You are always welcome in my home. Even as the years go by, even though you aren’t with the same people, I’m proud of who you shaped up to be. Take it easy, you deserve a break.”

Nishiki Tokugawa (Son-in-law-figure)(Alive) - “You’ve held my daughter when I could not. You’ve been her rock in crashing seas, I am eternally grateful. I know you’ll be there for her.”

. . .

Lovers

Kure Kaseya (Girlfriend)(Alive) - “I’ve known you for what feels like a lifetime. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m in awe with each moment our paths cross, your resilience and love outpours forever it seems. Everything about you my dear makes me stop and stare. How I lived a moment without you, I often question. Though I will never have to experience that loneliness again, you are my moon, the one who has brings light to the dark, and who has stayed with me till daybreak, waiting till the night resumes.

Kawashima Yuji (Ex-Lover)(Unknown) - “You left out of the blue, leaving me to pick up the pieces of a mess you caused.”

Lucifer Morningstar (Ex-Lover)(Alive) - “They called you the devil, but I wanted to believe you were more than that nickname. But time takes its toll and I’m no longer blind. What an unfortunate soul.”

. . .

Friends

William P. Murphy (Friend)(Alive) - “Your kind words inspired me every day. I hope wherever you are now friend, you are continuing to bring joy to others..”

Fiorenza Oshiro (Friend)(Alive) - “You teach me it's ok to have a child's heart, a side of myself I was afraid to show. Thank you.”

Kotaro Hitobashira (Friend)(Alive) - “You are my rationality in an uncertain world, you’ve saved me too many times. I hope one day I can return the favor.”

Rini Koraru Corvid (Friend)(Alive) - "You deserve the world. I wish I could be half the mother you are. But I will continue to strive in your footsteps."

Celeste O’Sullivan (Friend)(Alive) - “I care for you so greatly it hurts. But I fear what is happening to you, please tell me how to help you. ”

Koizumi Saiky (Friend)(Alive) - “We’ve been at odds for a long time. However, I am starting to understand why you do what you do. The more I find myself in your company, the more I feel sadness for your predicament. I pray you find peace in your neverending search, don’t give up yet.”

Kaede Saiky (Employer/Friend)(Alive) - “I am so grateful to you for allowing me the privilege to stay within your sacred home. You are one of the most gracious ladies I have ever had the privilege of encountering.”

Sho Akihito (Friend/Alive) - “You gave me the greatest gift of all, peace from the demon that terrorized me consciously and unconsciously. I can never repay you for what you’ve done. You will change this world.”

Eli Hanazono-Zennix (Friend)(Alive) - “I should have listened to the words you heeded me, yet I didn’t. I am grateful for you in so many ways, you are one of the greatest people I know. Thank you for being there for me, and allowing me to do the same for you.”

Akari Schwartz (Friend)(Alive) - “In a world so cruel, you stand against it honorably. I wish your life could be more peaceful, your time will come to be free of these burdens.”

Kevin Smith (Friend)(Alive) - “You may not consider me one, however, I care deeply for your well-being. You may have given up on yourself, but I won’t give up on you.”

. . .

Shrine Connections
[Current Shrine/Ex-Shrine/Spirits]

Kenzo Jinja (Mentor)(Dead) - "Silence is the loudest voice one will hear. Our actions are louder than words will ever portray. That is what you told me, your impact is ever-lasting.”

Hayao Narushima (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine Kannushi) - "You are the reason I am where I am today. Had you not accepted me that day, I would still be lost on an unknown path."

Ahma K. Ukiyo (Friend)(Alive) - "They're safe with you. I know though the world can be against us, you will not falter in the face of demons. Stay strong."

Inari Kyohanashima (Shinsei Seinaru Monastery Kannushi)(Alive) - "I’ve admired you since I first encountered you. Even if I am no longer under your watchful gaze, I cannot help but feel joy knowing you are protecting the monastery and your shrine workers.

Sakura Harukichi (Friend)(Alive) - "What passion. You remind me of myself not too long ago. They have hurt you heart, but your spirit can never be taken away"

Hyosuke Zennix (Friend)(Alive) - “You were given a cruel gift and I mistook you as a monster. I am sorry. But I know the kami sees the good in your heart.”

Shoji Kosuki (Friend)(Alive) - “You’re the most high-energy priest I ever met, now that you’re not one, I’m sure you’ll do something great. Don’t forget, you’re being watched over.”

Mi-Cha Jaibatsume (Spiritual Friend)(Spiritually Alive) - “You taught me what it was to be a true maiden of the shrine. I have always wished for you to finally rest in peace. I hope now you can.”

Masako (Spiritual Friend)(Spiritually Alive) - “I lost hope that any good could come from spirits. But you showed me I was being foolish. Thank you for showing me the light.”

Matsunae (Spiritual Friend)(Spiritually Alive) - “You were the first to listen to my woes and show me some of your own. Thank you for giving me the gift of understanding.”

Touki Hino (Spiritual Friend)(Spiritually Alive) - “You made me realize the humanity in those who linger. When I had given up hope, you appeared and showed me the beauty of your world.”

. . .

Buddies
[Non-Adults]

Mathieu D. Kōraru (Buddy)(Alive) - "You've been through so much. I hope one day you will see it wasn't for nothing."

Saeran “Ray” Xingyun (Buddy)(Alive) - “You act tough but I know deep down you are as sweet as they come.”

Serene Misono (Buddy)(Alive) - "You deserve better, don't let them diminish your glow."

Subaru Narusaka (Buddy)(Alive) - "You're the bravest kid I know. I am honored to watch you reach your full potential."

H. "Oliver" Hitobashira (Buddy)(Alive) - "Where'd all the time go? You’ve become so strong in the face of everything that has happened. Take care and if you ever need someone, I’m always here.”

Saola Everest (Buddy)(Alive) - “You have a special shine Saola. One that I am glad to be able to be around. Even if the darkest times, you have managed to make me laugh.”

Brix Everest (Buddy)(Alive) - “You’ve been through so much, I pray every day your pain is healed. Take care, I’m always here if you need someone to hear you out.”

Lilu O’Sullivan (Buddy)(Alive) - “One of the good kids in this town. You are trying your best to make it through and I am so proud of you.”

Juuzou Koji (Buddy)(Alive) - “I always found concern when hearing about you. Yet I’ve come to realize you are well and truly a beautiful person.”

. . .

Other Relations

Nao Takeishi (Complicated Relation)(Alive) - “Each time we meet I see the best and worst side of the cards you play. Which one will take over first I wonder? When will you realize your actions are in vain.”

Hwan Jaibatsume (Spiritual-Enemy)(Dead?) - “The reason I left my beloved life behind was due to your wrath. You have been cast down, no longer to haunt my dreams.”

Marilyn Kiyro (Daughter)(Unknown) - “Oh Marie, even as the years go by I have not forgotten you. I don’t know where you’ve been, but I pray you’ll come home one day.”

. . .

[MORE RELATIONS TO BE ADDED]
Hanae Kaeda Biography (1).png

. . .

They described her as a bundle of joy, who, with a simple smile could light up a room. Even under the dire and heartbreaking circumstances, she was born under. It was an early August morning, far off from any busy city or crowd. In a small farmhouse, lit ablaze with cries of both new life and agony.

For while one life was given, the other was soon taken. The desperate sobs of a new father and now widower, broke out, while his young son peaked from beside the bedroom door. The boy’s eyes widened in terror, disbelief even. The father clutched a small newborn in his right arm, holding her close to his chest. While his other hand held the cold, still hand of his beloved wife. Her eyelids peacefully rested in a closed fashion.

The man, Hideaki Tominaga, screamed painfully as his gaze brushed over the lifeless body. The warmth of her fingertips slowly dispersed. His wife would never get to see her son take on the farm as his own, as countless generations of sons had done before him. She would never get the joy to hear her newborn's first words. This woman would never embrace her devoted husband ever again. Nor would she give a kind set of words to deliver someone from a depressed slump.

She was gone. Hideaki looked over the new child, who looked so much like her mother, it pained him greatly. Yet he dropped his wife’s hand and swaddled the baby in a hand-knitted blanket. Before turning towards the door speaking in a soft yet broken manner.

“Rōnin, come meet your new sister, Hanae.”

. . .

Hanae Kaeda’s life is somewhat of a drag and a hopeless attempt to try time after time to find a place in the world. Yet it is important to understand the development in how she became who she is today. It began with loss, what most would consider taboo for a new life. Her father, soon after his wife’s death, became consumed with work as a way to cope. While her brother saw her as little more than a pest for the better part of their childhood. But even under these painful circumstances, they lived for their lifestyle and its purpose.

Hanae was taught the value of hard work at a young age. As any child who grew up on a farm might come to realize, it requires the hands of everyone to create life from dormant seeds. It was a craft unlike any other, cultivating the land and the animals from helpless beings. She found wonder in how her hands could do so much. Her father had a deep respect that rubbed off on Hanae as she grew.

He often spoke of how grateful they should feel for the world around them. Nature had done its part by providing them the resources to sustain them. The soil, the water, the sun. None of this was theirs, yet so graciously the world had allowed their hands to connect each element. To create life was to sacrifice, something Hanae learned later reflected her situation with her mother. In times of hardship, she found herself praying, as she had seen her father do. Hardships of famine or dry seasons, when food was scarcely found. Hanae did not pray to a specific god or being, it was a desperate cry for help, and by what seemed a miracle, it never failed to.

Throughout Hanae’s schooling she had a deep interest in helping other people. One of her most prominent traits was an unmatched empathy for the world around her. This empathy was often abused by her classmates and later down the road by individuals she trusted. Yet it never seemed to wane despite this truth. It was no surprise as she neared her graduation, her heart was set on receiving a degree in Psychology. Her father always emphasized the importance of education, and although a bit disappointed by her choice of degree, he sent her off happy.

But Hanae was always a wanderer, who would never quite settle down. She lived for the adventure and beauty of all life. Coming from a small town she knew this was only a small view of a great place. Hanae was well on her way to receiving a bachelor's degree in psychology. Yet a sudden doubt made her feel she had chosen wrong. In a moment of desperation, she clung to her roots, finding peace in prayer.

It was only when she was walking downtown in the city, she found herself veer off course. As though she’d been physically pushed in a different direction. She found herself at the steps of a run-down shrine. Hanae later found out it belonged to a lesser-known kami, a god of a religion called Shintoism. As if a spark of purpose lit her, she found herself visiting the place far more frequently. It was an addiction, she could not withdraw from. After finishing her bachelor's in Psychology, she turned to a completely different route, religious studies. Her main focus? Shintoism.

Hanae moved to Osaka to attend their religious studies program at the university. But it was not just the program that interested her, but the large shrine residing in Osaka. Known as the Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine. Hanae grew close with several of the staff that worked within the grounds. She shared her ambitions and whole heart. In turn, they guided her to understand the beliefs they held so dearly. Hanae was on her way to receiving a master's degree in religious studies when she received the opportunity of a lifetime. Under the authority of the Kannushi, Hayao Narushima, she became an intern at the shrine. His kindness extended further, and the shrine promised to sponsor the remainder of her college career.

During this time she made several impactful connections, the first came in the form of a deaf priest. Kenzo Jinja was born without the ability to hear anything. Yet his outlook and devotion outshined most of his colleagues. Hanae realized this soon after interning at the shrine. To such a degree she wished to learn under him. She was not one to shy away from a challenge, so with some advice from Kenzo and her determination, Hanae learned JSL. It was not beautifully executed or completely correct. Yet as time wore on and she used it more frequently, her ability to catch on shined through.

During her time under Sumiyoshi, she grew close with two other interns. Yūrei Gushiken O'Sullivan and Hestia Taiyō. Who acted so much like siblings, that she could not consider them anything else. She met Hestia first, followed closely by Yūrei. Although Yūrei’s internship was not of his own volition. Not entirely so at least. Hanae had pulled him off the streets, from a criminal story. However that did not bother her, she saw him as her brother regardless.

In the end, it pained her greatly to leave the shrine. It had become her home, yet Hanae was a wanderer. With the knowledge she had acquired she pursued a monastery far off from the mainland Japan she had known. A monastery rumored to be coated in rich history and secrets. It enticed her too greatly and so she applied to the shrine with a good word from Kenzo and Hayao.

. . .

Enter Inari Kyohanashima, the Kannushi of the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery, located in Karakura, Japan. Who graciously accepted her into the ranks as a Miko. Hanae quickly found a home on its grounds. With both monastery staff, who became her brothers and sisters, and guests who she helped. Children and adults alike often came to her with their woes. Hanae offered sanctuary from the harshness of Karakura to anyone who needed it. Her joy came from these moments.

Hanae mentored under Ahma Tokugawa, the Naishoten of the monastery, who had been there longer than most. She found comfort in her presence and diligently learned from her example. Some of the most notable people Hanae encountered during her time there were both of her daughters, whom she formally adopted, Marilyn and Aya. And of the shrine workers, she grew the closest with Erina Hozumi. A priestess of the shrine who clicked with Hanae right away. They were well and truly sisters. Embracing one another in each trial and tribulation.

Yet unannounced to Hanae, the worst was yet to rear its head. In the form of rumors of spirits and soon the voice of a little girl crying out:

“It's dark, please can you hear me?”

At first, she believed the rumors she had been hearing created paranoia. But when more voices tickled her ears and a horrifying figure in a decayed raincoat showed itself, she knew it was real. The figure taunted her yet she held firm in her loyalty to the kami she served. Despite the figure driving out guests and making shrine workers cower. Hanae gave him the name Nikushimi, meaning hatred. She filled a journal with her tale, the battles she faced, and the harm she sustained.

She learned of an apple that could protect a soul but could not draw blood as a weapon. Of the horrid backstory Nikushimi and his sister had faced. The little girl, who had first reached out to her, a sister of such a violent being, Mi-Cha. Whom she would become deeply close to, a friend, whose example would remain close to Hanae’s heart, as she battled demons, both inner and outer.

Hanae danced with fire and smoke. Lead children away from danger and fought others who claimed they feared no devil. She clashed his blade with an ofuda as her only weapon and sealed him for some time. Yet when he was released from the chains, Nikushimi would seek only blood as payback. As the stakes grew higher and Hanae danced with his blade, more spirits appeared, marking the arrival of Halloween.

Children often played with Ouija boards to experience a thrill, yet they upset the balance of everything the shrine workers sought to protect. There came a time when Hanae performed two exorcisms, one on a small girl in a forest cabin with Erina. And the other, in the company of criminals who desperately wished to save their comrade.

Each night as Hanae closed her eyes, she swore in her dreams the voices of these demons sang to her. Yet she ignored their hisses with the determination to rid Karakura of such an evil. Foolish. There came a day when many fell to Nikushimi’s blade. Each filled with a desire to be the hero in such a twisted fairytale. Even Hanae found she was no different.

She screamed out his name, inquiring about the jealousy he possessed. But he was too far gone to be reasoned with. He taunted her and plunged his blade clean through her right arm. The group fled behind the safety of the forest gates, where he could not enter. The pain was overwhelming, yet she bore it.

Perhaps it was just a fluke, or maybe it was the kami smiling down upon her that day. However, Hanae found herself standing in front of Nikushimi with her beloved coworkers. Who appeared from the trees beside her. And this was, what Hanae believed, to be his end. They sealed him after a vigorous battle. Hanae’s words echoed through the forest that night.

“Be gone spirit. This is your end. In the name of Chiharu-Yamatsumi, you shall be rid of!”

But this was not his end. At least not in tormenting her. She found herself unable to continue. Each night was haunted by his blade and his taunting words. The mere mention of spirits sent Hanae into a fearful and frantic state. And with a heavy heart, she walked away from the place she had grown to love. With her brothers and sisters, and her daughters. Though she dare not leave it unattended, sending her old friend Yūrei in her place. Hanae moved away, with the intention to visit, only for her daughters’ sake. She lived with her father and brother, at her family’s farm for around a year. Finally finding peace.

. . .

Once again Hanae had wandered. Strayed from a path she thought she would dedicate her entire life to. Once again she was lost. Yet some things never withered, her dedication to her faith held firm. There came a moment when Hanae reflected upon her time at the shrine. What she loved most was her ability to extend a hand and pull others out of turmoil. She was reminded of a younger version of herself, the empath who could not turn away.

What came next, she hardly expected. Soon she found herself re-enrolled in college. Her love for learning was unmatched. The next two years rolled smoothly by, as she grasped yet another degree in teaching this time. Hanae returned to Karakura with an ambitious idea. To help the many children who were lost in that town and to get closer to her daughters. It was a large change from the quiet life she had led. Becoming a psychology professor was a different kind of art to master. Yet she loved it all the same. But even with the knowledge she possessed and her love for helping children, one thing remained. The trauma and pain she had endured, both mental and physical, scarred her. It did not matter how much she distracted herself with a new life. She entertained it for a while but soon the past would show its teeth.

After her daughters disappeared without a trace, one after the other, her passion fell through. Everything she did was for them. Hanae loved them more than anything else on that earth. Yet with their sudden disappearance, she could no longer hide behind a veil of joy. She was low, lower than she thought possible. It wasn’t fear, it was a feeling of being consumed in grief. For a long time, she could not escape its grasp.

She visited the shrine as much as she could, drowning her sorrows out by faith. An escape, only to find herself in a sad slump once she left. It was at this time she re-encountered someone she would as time passed view as a sister, Calico O’Sullivan. Hanae connected closely with her, due in part to hearing rumors of a crazed villain, Calico’s ex-fiance. Before Hanae departed from the shrine, she had discovered this crazed fiance was a man she had become friends with. The fallout was terrible. Yet when Hanae returned now, after the painful realization she could not continue to teach, she found him again.

They called him a devil. He had a nickname to match that, Lucifer. She found it ironic, that a devoted Shinto believer interacting with someone dubbed such a title. Yet Hanae found pity in the situation he was in. He was at rock bottom, as she was herself. Lost. And Hanae could not resist the desire to help such a sad soul. Even if it was just another distraction from the pain. She became involved and became a monster herself in a different fashion.

He had emitted to attempting to kill Calico, after their fallout years back. Yet even with this news, she did not pull away from him. Despite the warnings dealt to her. She desperately sought to mend her life with love. Foolish. It came crashing down later. She could not be his the****** and his lover. Protecting his own daughter, Mazikeen, from his wrath was the most painful of all. After the loss of her daughters, Hanae felt healed in her presence. While Lucifer tried to solve the wounded part of himself, Hanae as his accomplice, she took time to grow close to Mazikeen.

Lucifer was a jealous man. If stares could kill, his would have. As Hanae grew close with others, he sought to pull her away in fear she might leave him. This especially being the case for Celeste O’Sullivan. He hated her down to her very core. But this jealousy would do nothing in the long run.

When Lucifer disappeared and did not return, Hanae found herself at a loss for what to do. It was not the first time one of her lovers had disappeared. The first was a young gentleman, the father to her second daughter, Aya, who she had adopted after his disapperance. It was as though history was repeating its cruel self a second time. Though Hanae felt heartbreak, she also felt a weight leave her chest. No longer was Mazikeen in danger of being harmed further.

As the year wore on with no sight of him returning, Hanae delivered a final text, a bittersweet breakup, that sent a wave of relief across her. All looked well and Hanae’s future was looking brighter, yet still, she had turned away from the past. October came back sooner than she had expected. Her fear of Nikushimi returning kept her bound. Yet she could not escape the call to know what had happened to him. During this time she befriended several spirits and made enemies out of a few. But none could make her fall to her knees like he could. Not even being snatched from her safe haven the shrine, was enough. Her dread led her to the night she relived her pains yet again.

. . .

Whether he recalled her or not, she did not know. Though from his tone and where he slashed her with his sickle, she thought he had. Once again she stood behind the gates of the forest, trembling. But this time she did not have the mental fortitude or spiritual weapons to take Nikushimi on.

Later she would find, amongst the shrine staff a hero had emerged. Sho Hirobayashi. Who had done what she could not. He had rid the world of Nikushimi forever. Leaving Hanae feeling a relief like nothing she had experienced beforehand. A debt she could never pay in a lifetime. Soon after, the voices that haunted Hanae’s dreams dispersed. She was ready to move forward.

Her will was tested the day Lucifer returned. When she stood up to him with a confidence she had never believed was possible. She took Mazikeen’s hand. She proclaimed that she was her daughter and he could not have her back. During his time away she had adopted Mazikeen formally. She was willing to fight to keep her daughter. He tried to tear her down, reminding her of the pains she had endured. Those she had entrusted to him, he promised he dare not tell the world. When he spoke them to her, she fought back. Hanae was terrified, but she was done shying away from these pains.

She had tied up the loose ends of her life. She finally felt ready to go on her way. For she was a wanderer. Yet one thing remained something that called to her in the back of her mind for years. The story of her mother and the side of the family her father was too heartbroken to share. A new adventure was on the horizon.

. . .

Hanae had been granted humble work as a keeper of the Saiky Estate. To tend to the sacred grounds and the current generation of an imperial family. She felt fulfilled in her work. She sent a letter to her father, inquiring about the missing part of her family. She did not expect a reply, however, what came next was a shock to her.

The letter detailed several accounts. A mention of his original worry for Hanae to venture into Karakura, something she had not understood. He spoke as if he knew of the place, yet he had not elaborated, until now. He claimed he knew little of her mother’s family. But what he had known he apologized he did not share. He claimed it was her right to know.

Hanae, who had always been referred to as Hanae Tominaga, the last name of her father, was entangled in more than the history of generations of farmers. The epiphany the letter provided to her brought her to tears. Hanae was a wanderer. It was in her blood. Her mother, who of course had not always been a Tominaga, held the maiden name Kaeda. A family Hanae would soon learn made a name for themselves early on in Karakura’s history, as the foragers of the land. They knew the woods well and respected its gifts greatly. The values she had been instilled with growing up, were her mother’s and long last family’s. All this time she had brought into question why she could not settle. Why she had an unexplainable urge to experience the world in so many ways. This was her answer. She was a Kaeda.

Hanae would rewrite the cards she had been dealt. With this new life-changing purpose. She finally realized who she was. The name had faded from Karakura. It had been shoved to the back, to be forgotten. She refused to let such rich history fall away. Her family’s history. It was time to start anew. Hanae took on her mother’s maiden name, soon after. Her father understood and welcomed her ambition. She had found herself, it had taken several educational degrees, many connections, and more than enough scars, but finally, she had found herself. Her smile was bright again. Brighter than it had been in years.

As though a transformation had transpired, once she crawled against the floor. Forced to conform to the will of those around her. Now she had gone through trials that built her up whether she realized it or not. Building something that would transform her. And now as she broke free of that prison, a butterfly finally spreading her wings and taking flight. The beauty she had been searching for, had been there all along, waiting to shine. She had wandered for a long time and finally, the monarch had found her home, the very place her mother had held close to her heart. Now given to Hanae as her last and greatest gift to her daughter. Her mother would live on in her.

<> Made with Canva<>

Last edited:

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
HUGE UPDATE || Hanae Tominaga ---> Hanae Kaeda

-
Entire biography redone
-Backstory fully written out + Karakura lore added
-Relations updated

[I'm very happy with how this biography turned out! Hanae has had a lot of character development and this biography reflects that in its entirety. IF you have a character that isn't in relations that knows Hanae well, let me know so I can add you <3 ]

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
"When I gave up hope you showed me the beauty of your world."
I'm sobbing. I miss Touki so much more now

DivingBlues

Level 56
Shrine Lead
Builder
I love this so much it’s so beautiful I’m taking so much inspiration for my own biography.
PS. You missed Kami

DarkEclipic

Level 161
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Eli Hanazono-Zennix (Friend)(Alive) - “I should have listened to the words you heeded me, yet I didn’t. I am grateful for you in so many ways, you are one of the greatest people I know. Thank you for being there for me, and allowing me to do the same for you.”
THIS I LOVE HANAE

Classicalist

Level 87
she grew the closest with Erina Hozumi. A priestess of the shrine who clicked with Hanae right away. They were well and truly sisters. Embracing one another in each trial and tribulation.
THIS IS SO TRUE. I LOVE YOU!! Erina is around trust me!

Users who are viewing this thread