mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Blarien's Introduction (+Pala's Introduction, character lore)

[OOC] Blarien's Introduction
2022-09-14_21.34.55.png
Hello media! (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭​

I'm Blarien (Blar), a creative/outgoing/supportive type of gamer gal, and I play Pala Heng'Jiao!
Funny enough, I don't know how long I've been on this server, but I've been living the best roleplay life over the few years that I've played. So why not (finally) introduce myself to you all.
I am slice of life role-player that came across this server soon after I found my first public roleplay server. I began this journey with my few friends and 1we caught on pretty easily with how everything worked, next thing you know, we've made plenty memories that I still cherish today. (Thank you Moderator, Admins, story/event teams) Although some friends grew bored and some gained bigger interest, I continued alone with many speechless nights of music and brainstorming things to do/ get involved in, that led me towards taking a break. Which wasn't because of the server, but to come back stronger so that I could get more involved with bigger achievements that my character has planned out. returned with more capable mindset and has been so far, taking this server step by step with what it has to offer.
Enough of that, on with Pala's proportion of the introduction.

[IC] Pala's Introduction
2022-11-18_20.24.30.png2022-11-08_20.07.32.png2022-09-05_20.52.14.png

Greetings~
Its about time I wrote an introduction about myself, I'm Pala, an average student with school spirit. I grew up in the city with my father and few siblings, 1 sister and 2 brothers, my family is mostly separated due to my mothers career out of country. (It explains my whys for being absent from previous semesters.) I have many traits that I could list, but would rather you find out. I'm in the library in the mornings at school, though you might see me around with my sister. She is the same year as me and like' sports as well and we're currently on the baseball team, and applied to the fashion club, its been a delight seeing all the lovely ladies dress up in amazing outfits and styles. My future goals is to be a Shrine Maiden, and honor the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery! Opened for all tips and knowledge that ones willing to share.
Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread