mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

BloodyEater's Council Application

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
Applying on my Alt account, Username: GangEater

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:

I never been Ban or Warn before However, I have been kicked a lot but, Mostly all of them are because of the server bot and some other times was Because, Some of the other staff were playing jokes on me.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
My timezone would be MT or Mountain Time.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Yes I do have Discord, My Discord tag is: DragonBloodEater#1369

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
I applied in the Past for Office Manager (2 times), Lunchtime monitor, College Professor and Apply for Staff member (2 times and 1 time from the Helper role back in 2019.) as well, Applied for 2 languages too.

Office Manager: https://schoolrp.net/threads/bloodyeater-office-manager-application.20916/
(The First time, I was Office Manager was because, I was promoted from being a Lunchtime monitor to being a Office Manager at that time. There was no need to make application to be one.)

Lunchtime Monitor: https://schoolrp.net/threads/dragonbloodeaters-lunchtime-monitor-application.16265/

My Languages: https://schoolrp.net/threads/cant-speak-application-gangeater.21955/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/communication-voice-box-application-gangeater.21956/

I can't show the Staff applications or the College Professor application. The Staff one is easy on "Why" I can't show it. It's because only other Staff members can only see it. As for the College Professor application, I applied for it at that time. When Im6 was the one accepting and denying the applications. This was only done by Messages. Which doesn't allow me to share that application Sorry.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

On the Forums, I'm not that active. I do have the forums open If I need to use the forums for anything However, Most of the Time I just use the Forums to apply for Jobs or Languages and sometimes If I need to make a biography for one of my Characters.
As for the Server, Back in the days I would be on the server for 7 to 9 hours a day However, Because of some "OOC and IRL" problems I can barely be on the server for 4 hours So, Basically My max time that I can do on the server is 4 hours However, Sometimes on Saturday and Sunday I can be on the server for 6 hours If I'm not too busy. If I been ping for something that I need to show up for. I would take a break from what I am doing and make it on time for whatever the ping was for.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
From my understanding, The Student council is the main hole of the school. basically they are the ones in charge of making certain events, rather or not some Clubs should go on or should be taking down. Keeping a basic mind and soul on how others in their peers react or how they do certain to things to other students for example words like "Bullying or Fighting". They also help with faculty members that would be Employees, Teachers, V.p's, Dean and etc. Depending on if they need a Student council member to help them out or not.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
My Reasons for applying is basically to keep me busy and entertain. I do have some "OOC or IRL" problems going on But, I have some free time so, Trying apply for something that can keep me busy and to have some fun on the side for me to try out, I also applied is Because, I was also on the Council team back in the days. When I was on my College account "SpaceEater" However, This time Applying on my High school student account Because of other reasons with my other account which is something trying to find out still.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

From what I know of, They basically make events, Accepting or Denying club applications or maintain border in the school between students. They also come up with Ideas that can change the school in a different way than what it looks like before or Changing other things to make it more fun in the school. Other than that. I'm not 100% sure on what else they do in the school.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I'm kinda of the Nice, Happy, Respectful, Chill, Friendly, Open Minded and Lay back person. I just do stuff that are sometimes Questionable But, In the end I agree 100% of the time with mostly anything as long it sounds Fun and Enjoy to do.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

Well, Seeing I applied for Student council back in the days. It was really fun and enjoyable my only reason "Why" I left the First time was Because, of "OOC/IRL" problems on my end. If I didn't left that time. I probably would still be on the council team However, That was the past and This is now. So my Interests is basically going back to my old roots back in the days, When I was on the team.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I join Schoolrp back in the beta testing days So, that would be where I started Roleplaying the first time. At this time there were just a Small map and around 30 to 50 players online every day However, Around 2016 and 2017 I was gone for most of the time Because, again "OOC and IRL" problems. I came back to Schoolrp in 2018 and to my surprise the server was more active and lively Which was Great and Fun to play on, This was probably went I got back in to Roleplaying again at this time I was still High School student. In 2019 and now 2020, I roleplay in a lot of Roles like, Employee, Teacher and Even council/caption So, My Roleplay experience is some what Good or what I would say average.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
Well, Regardless if it's Good or Bad Idea. I would still read it and go over some things that can or could be fix, Depending on what the idea is and If it should be something to look in too or not. If it's a really Bad Idea, I would look for the person who submit the Idea in the First place and ask them "Why" They want this Idea to happen, After hearing what they had to say. I would calmly tell them Why the Idea is Bad and Why it shouldn't be something that should be add or be fix. For whatever the reason that was Submitted to the council team in the First place.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
If everyone on my Team hates the Idea, I would calmly ask them. What is wrong with the idea and See if it can be Change or fix in some type of way. If the Idea is 100% bad and it is a horrible idea. I would still ask Why But, If there is Good reason Why it is. I would Re-think on what the idea was or Throw it away completely and Start all over on another and better Idea to bring up next time to my Teammates and See what they think of the idea.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
If the Debate turns in to an argument the best solution is to get them to stop talking about the Idea However, In other cases that doesn't work so good. So I would hear both parties out on the Idea Both the Good and Bad part of the idea and Give my own Point of view on it. And to Hear them out on what I think the Idea is. If they flat-out ignore me, Than again the best solution is to get them to Stop talking about the idea Seeing, They don't want to hear anyone else out on the Idea and They just want to argue it out until one of them is right about the idea. Or I just get one of the V.p's or President's to deal with it. Seeing would be out of my hands at that point.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would confront them in person and Ask them why they are Starting things up for no good reason. If the Reason why they are starting things up is bad and They just did it just so they can abuse their position. I would record that problem Regardless if it was ICly or OOCly Unless, It was something that needed to be taking ICly. It all depends on the situation that has taken place and How I got the problem ICly if it was to be taken ICly However, If it was taking OOCly Because of a Rule Break that is another story/problem to deal with later in Dms or OOCly on the server.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
To be Honest, Over the last Months. The Council Team and Council President as came up with really good ideas. The only way I would disagree on something they said. It would have to be really bad idea like Doing a event that would be impossible to do on the server Because of reasons why it can't happen However, I would still talk and go over the Idea that the president said and discuss Why the idea is bad or if the Idea could be better to make it more Fun. It really Depends on what the President says to me and everyone else on the team.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
Well, The best way to help someone out with tension or drama is to ask what the problem is and find the source of the problem. If they don't want to talk about it and They are really in a place that they rather not talk about it. It's probably the best idea to leave them be However, If they do start talking about it. I would try to comfort them in a way of helping them with the problem or situation that is going on and See if I can help them with that problem or not. If they just want someone to talk to about the problem.Than my work is done Because, I was there helping them out by just listening and being there for them.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Akuseru "Ichi" W.

Character Gender:

Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

996-666-937

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

My Character is kinda of the quiet type. I applied for him to not to Talk and To have Communication Voice box attached to his neck that allows him to Speak and Understand what other people are saying In Character to him. This also Helps him to cut out sounds If he doesn't want to listen to anyone So, Mostly Quiet, Friendly, Can't Speak or Understand and sometimes Stubborning.

Character appearance/attire:

Just going to use his Description so here it is: You will see man Standing at 6'1 with Light White hair, He would weight around at 120ibs and would have scent of Gray axe cologne. He would have Black box around his neck that allows him to speak.
The Attire: He wears a White sweater with gray shirt over top of the sweater and would have Blue ripped jeans Because, of how old the jeans are and would be wearing Purple sunglasses to keep the sun away from his eyes.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
The only reasons I have that separates me from other applicants our. I applied for a lot of jobs in the past and on my very First try I got accepted right away. Which shows a lot of experience and Trust for applying for those Jobs in the past. I been with the server since the beta testing days, I never been Warn or Ban for over 4 to 5 years now on the server. Which shows a lot of being Nice, Respected and Grateful with the community. and top it off, I been on the council team before However, If there is someone better for the Council job I would highly recommend accepting them over me. My reasons for applying is to feel up my Free time and that is just around 4 to 5 hours at least. Where I have seen there are a lot of other players that are applying too. That could be online a lot more than what I could for right now.

Why do you want this position?:
I do hate saying this But, I just want it to feel up my Free time that's really it However, If I do get the position I'll be more focus on that than doing anything else on the server.

What interests you the most about student council?:
I would have to say, Doing a lot of work and preparations to make a Event happen, Getting a Club ready and going, Talking things out with other council members and most of all Trying New things out that can or could happen from the council team itself. That's what interests me the most about being council member.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
To be honest, I don't really have any contribute to offer to the team However, It doesn't mean I can't learn and help out making the School a safe and fun environment for other students like myself and others to have Fun, Be Safe and most of all Enjoy everything in the school to the fullest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread