mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted BloodyEater's School Nurse Head or Assistant Application.

In Game Name:
BloodyEater

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
School Nurse (Head or Assistant)

How often do you log onto the server?:
3 to 4 hours a day (If I can, A day.)

Do you have discord?
Yes, DragonBloodEater#1369

Do you have a microphone?
Yes and it works fine.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I never been Banned or Warn on the server. From what I know of.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I can't promise to be online often a lot, Do to "Irl reasons" However, If it's something that "I have to come online for like an emergency." Than Yes of course, I'll come online right away.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes and I'll understand if it happens or Comes too that.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A School Nurse is like any of the Hospital staff, Except the once that are above a Doctor. School Nurses in the school take care and look after the students, when it comes to any Medical or First aid treatment Depending on the situation with the student or person in the school. When it comes to any broken bones or lost of blood, It's a School Nurses job to take care of the problem until a medical team comes and looks at the problem more thoroughly, Depending on the Medical problem if a School Nurse is not capable to handle or deal with it on their own. (This is if a Player as broken a bone or Needs blood Fusion around those lines.)

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

As a Employee Yes, I been a employee two different times. A Lunchtime Monitor and A Office Manager, I'll leave a Link to both down belong But, Applying for School Nurse is something New to me Seeing, I never apply or Was interest in the role However, Coming back to SchoolRp I though try something new and another type of Role. Like School Nurse, Reasons Why I am applying for it now.

Office Manager: (https://schoolrp.net/threads/bloodyeater-office-manager-application.20916/)
Lunchtime Monitor: (https://schoolrp.net/threads/dragonbloodeaters-lunchtime-monitor-application.16265/)

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I been a high school student for a good 3 and half years (IRL)? When I first apply to be a employee, I didn't know what to go for So, I went with the easiest role that I knew that looked like something up my alley. Which was the Lunchtime Monitor Role. I apply for it in Feb 14, 2019 and got Accepted March 27, 2019. I was Lunchtime Monitor for longs time Until September 17, 2019. I was promoted from Lunchtime Monitor to being a Office Manager However, 3 months after I left SchoolRp Do to "IRL" problem on my end. Than I came back on January 1st of 2020. and Apply to be Office Manager again and got Accepted on the someday, Now i'm applying again But, For a different role and position in the Employee Team.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
As a School Nurse your job is basically, Taking care of students that are Hurt, Injured or anything around the lines Physically and sometimes Mentally, Depending on the situation with the Student or Person. Nurses or applying to be one, Need a general understanding on how to deal with several different Medical situations. Like if someone got Cut, Is Bleeding, Coughing, Knock out, Has a Concussion and etc. All of this are something I would need to know before hand, Before applying for something like this role.

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
First, I would say 'Please don't use that type of language and Don't call me that." Second I would say "Let's talk this over normally and be civilized and see what the Problem is" Third Last not I would say after he stop cursing "If you are done saying that stuff to me. Can you please go and get to class, Thank you".

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
First, I would say 'If there isn't anyone around then Yes, What is the problem and take me there as soon as possible" Second I say 'I can see there is no one around Boss, So be it Take me to this hazardous problem now." After the hazardous is over with or is done I would say "I did what I can boss, I hope it was successful If not, i'll see what else I can do.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
First I would ask Him or Her, "Is there a reason, Why you are acting out like this?" Second I would say to Him or her "Please don't do anything dangerous. If you have a problem we could talk about it over and See what the problem is." If him or her say "No" I would say "I can understand you don't want help from me But, I won't stop until you our alright and safe from this problem. You're one of my employees and I want to help you!."

[IC section]
Applicant Name:

Nolan S, Gray

Chosen Job:
School Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My Motivation for Applying again. Is basically to fell up my free time. I have other stuff to do "Irl" But, I have 3 to 4 hours of Free time on my hands these days. That I would like something to keep me occupied So, more or less my motivation for applying is to keep me doing something Fun. And Roleplaying as a Employee again was Really fun for me and Could fell up my Free time after work (Irl.)

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

To be Honest, I been a employee so many times that I wouldn't blame myself or you. If I got Denied My reasons for coming back is to basically fell up my free time "Irl" and Being on the server for just 3 to 4 hours. Wouldn't really cut it So, If there is a better person for the Job. I would give them a chance over me to be School Nurse. If I do get Accepted, I just want to point out that even though I said I'll be online to 3 to 4 hours. That can also change depending on my situation "Irl". I though at least, I should tell you this.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Fortunately enough, your application has been ACCEPTED! It's up to par with what I look for in applications & I'm willing to allow you a chance at this role.

╔══════════════╗

- DM Sun#0040 over Discord for further information.

- Please ensure you're in the Academics Discord! (https://discord.gg/GwsrKyn)

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread