mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied BradyBrave | Tutor Application

mrisof

Level 4
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?
BradyBrave

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?)
Yes I do have Discord! It's Bradster#0028

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?)
I have only been banned once for 7 hours for Trolling. It has been a couple of months since then and I have made sure to go over the rules to not make the same mistake again.

What is your time zone?
Pacific Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server
I would say I am quite active on the server. Getting on just about everyday and for multiple hours being that I am an old SRP player, to add on my activity regarding the forums is also I enjoy checking what's going on, status on applications and etc.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?
Yes I do acknowledge the fact that if I were to become inactive I could possibly be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for
As a Tutor you have a variety of responsibilities and duties, which include such things as; Reviewing classroom or curricula topics & assignments with students, assisting with homework, papers, research, projects and etc, teaching skills to help students improve academic performance. For example, if a student has difficulty in a particular subject, the tutor will work with them until they are confident in the subject and understand it. Tutors are sometimes considered role models that help motivate students to try their best in school and in life overall. Even if at times they can be around the same age as the people they tutor. Using communication skills, and encouragement to help students understand and work through their questions and obstacles. Since at the end, tutors just help students excel and prepping them for big exams and College brings its own reward.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?
In general I have plenty of experience in Roleplay, being that before fully starting being active on SchoolRP I was very active on other MC Roleplay servers. In total I would say I have years of experience in Role Play of many varying types.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server
https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-language-application.28249/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.30096/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bradybrave-kpd-application.31775/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-lang-application.33222/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-application.33219/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bradybrave-kpd-application.33860/ Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level)
Grade-12th Age 18 Highschool Student

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?
Firstly, I would immediately tell them to stop it, since harassment towards school workers is not tolerated at all. If they kept doing this, after my previous warning, I’d threaten them to take them to detention, giving them one last chance to stop it. Even so, if they kept going, I’d either take them to detention, or to a higher-up, depending on the situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?
I would quite immediately rush over to first stop the fighting from further proceeding. Even if I must get hit, I'd rather the students not hurt themselves. If I manage to stop the fighting I'd redirect them firstly to the nurse if any bad harm was done to either student and then to detention where I would give them a lecture on what they did wrong and hand them to detention or a possible suspension depending on the circumstances.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?
At first, if the fellow school employee was acting inappropriately or out of the norm, I would calmly tell them to quiet the behavior. Reminding them that as school employees we are supposed to act in a proper manner. Not only to keep the job we worked hard for, but to keep the image that we are supposed to be grown ups, adults, to the kids on campus. Hopefully they listen to me, by stopping their behavior and acts. But if they wish to continue I would give them another warning before then or later informing a higher-up about the situation. In the second situation of a school employee doing something dangerous, I would quickly try to help them get out of the dangerous scenario they are currently in. At first maybe trying to instruct them how to carefully stop whatever they are doing, if needed I will physically help them. Trying my best for both of us to get out of the situation with no or very minimal harm towards us.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
While on break in the employees break room, Brady would act calm. Putting his supplies off to the side before going to the ‘kitchen’ of sorts in the room. Making himself a cup or two of coffee to help him go on with the rest of the day. He would talk to the other staff members in the break room, conversing about general topics.

Provide us with at least three retailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role
/me &7&oHe’d let out a slight sigh of relief stepping into the room, walking over to a coat hanger hanging up his black coat. Then proceeding to his desk sitting himself down, lifting up his sunglasses just a bit before rubbing his eyes. Grabbing a folder from the side of the desk as well as a pen opening the folder beginning to write.

/me &7&oHe would place his right hand into his coat jacket pulling out a nice black pen, clicking it before using it to point at an exact part of the student assignment.

/me &7&oHe walk up to the fridge grabbing the door handle opening it slowly, letting out a yawn while doing so. He’d lean down glancing around what's in the fridge after a few seconds he’ll grab a can soda. Standing back straight closing the fridge, cracking open the soda and taking a long sip of it.

In-Character Section

Full Name
Brady Shimasu Quinn Mitsubishi

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss)
Mr

Academic Degree
Bachelors in Education

Year of Graduation

Major(s)
Literacy & Education

Minors
Linguistics & Multilingualism & Multiculturalism

Backstory
Brady Mitsubishi was born on a sunny day on September 17th, 1996. He was born in the Philippines, as were his parents. His dad is a hard worker, coming home late most nights. While gone his mother and grandparents would watch over the young Brady. Making sure Brady would pick up Filipino early on, as a young kid in Elementary School he would often need a tutor of sorts to support him early on. As did a few other kids, he came to know and befriend the tutor over time. As did most kids early on, he wanted to become one of the typical career choices. Later on in Middle school he would look into many different interests and hobbies, starting to understand how to handle money, music and reporting. High School was right around the corner when a sudden switch of locations happened. His parents decided they wanted to go somewhere different, and decided on Karakura. Brady was given a hand full of money to help him get an apartment early on, during his High School years he started to dive deeper into possible career options. At first thinking he would fit in well in the Police force, but after a while of thinking & research he gave up on that. But in the back of his head he had always wanted to work for the school here at Karakura. Since while a student there he had enjoyed the staff and teachers/professors. So for a while he browsed through the job positions available and decided upon becoming a Tutor. So while going to college he studied to become a future Tutor, Majoring In Literacy & Education plus minoring in Linguistics & Multilingualism & Multiculturalism. And now once done with College, graduating with a Bachelors in Education, he has gotten the courage to apply for becoming a Tutor at the Highschool/College here at Karakura.

Motivation for Joining KHS
My motivation in joining the KHS is that I’ve been thinking for a long time now about applying for a job. And from all that I have heard from multiple different people. The experience and overall environment that one is in while working as a School Employee or Teacher/Professor is quite good.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A")
N/A, and that's why I am applying, wish to gain experience working in a school environment.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?
I believe that having the opportunity to be granted the honor to be a Tutor allows me to make an impact on the students at KHS. Showing them a good and a responsible path to go along in the future; not only would I become a trusted public figure to counsel and guide students, I would also be a companion to those who need assistance. I'd be a proper representative of the school to the city of Karakura with my skills and contribution toward the school. Additionally, I love helping people with anything they need; that can include helping with questions, and helping teachers and professors at any point in time if they need assistance. I am a loyal and trustworthy soul to be trusted among any student and staff member and I truly believe that I can make a positive footprint in the legacy of Karakura High.

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application
N/A

Do you have any questions?
No further questions, thank you!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Overall not a bad application, though you under-detailed one of the most important questions "Motivation for Joining KHS". Secondly, I noticed the opening to your response to "In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for" was very similar to a list from a Job Description site; '1:1 Science Tutor' & on the site 'Indeed'. It's preferred that you do your own research and form a response with the knowledge learnt rather than re-wording someone else's writing/work.
- After getting a second opinion, I don't find you suitable for this role.

You may re-apply in 14 days

Users who are viewing this thread