TheEnglishDuck
Rich
+1
DUDES
IF YOU CUT SOMEONE'S ARM OFF OR EYE OUT
THEY KILL YOU.
SIMPLE AS.
NO CONSENT NEEDED
FFS no one forces kps, you always have a choice. don't get into gangrp if you can't accept the risk

Prizebox

Level 9
To those who put a +1, or are on the neutral side, what is your opinion on receiving KPS upon figuring out a character’s death? Obviously consented perms and obtainable perms would be separated (I.e. you’d have to consent to kps if you killed someone who consented to kps). Should KPS in fact be obtainable via learning who killed another person?
I think it should only be consented even if it's a family member, because it may be a problem if someone finds out you killed thier child and they tell other family members, the killer won't know who has kps on them, and it gets worse with broken families with 10+ members.
Maybe only the person who finds out who the killer is should get major or someone in the family can major them once.

HunterHampter

Level 62
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Yo i doubt they will bring back KPS perms, at the very least, i can see kps being granted if you provide a detailed strong reasons for it

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
i can see kps being granted if you provide a detailed strong reasons for it
"this dude took my arm and ruined my life, I'm gonna kill him!" would be a good reason considering that they wont be in the right mental health after their whole life is fucked up

HunterHampter

Level 62
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
"this dude took my arm and ruined my life, I'm gonna kill him!" would be a good reason considering that they wont be in the right mental health after their whole life is fucked up
idk man, at the end of the day its staff's decision

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
As someone who had a character back when I first joined that got obliterated on school grounds before safe zones existed, I would like to speak on behalf of whatever group agrees: there is definitely a love/hate relationship with KPS and it’s hard to please both sides of the coin. In order to make both sides content, we have to come to a valid agreements with a small bit of sacrifice. You can have your kps but you ain’t getting it so easily is perfectly fine with me so +1
The problem is, most people who hate kps either wants you to have a 5 page essay worth of lore as to why you need to act on it or don’t want their characters killed for… being a character if you get what I mean. I’m currently eating chimkin nuggets so excuse me if my response sounds slow. But like if push comes to shove just do survival pvp in place of kps or something

+1 If you don't want to get your character killed just simply play it smart, or don't gangrp because lots of people complain, its your fault your character died, you took the risk so stop complaining, it makes no sense that KPS was removed as the main point of the server is to roleplay realistically and being invincible is not realistic at all, and majors is the new kill perms right now and I see that hebwig said you can roleplay as a blind character but most of the time once both of your eyes are majored people want to create a new character since taking two eyes for majors is basically like KPS, no one wants to roleplay as a blind character as much as you guys think, you can't force people to roleplay stuff that people don't agree with and find it fun, all because you like the specific roleplay as no KPS doesn't mean everyone else will as it's really weird that people get majored and comeback as if they got some magic spell to heal them, I think bringing KPS back with more extreme caution sounds better.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
We're currently in discussion for rule changes similar to Kill Permissions for Gang vs Gang to work better with gang war and other criminal events.

More will be announced closer to the update.

Users who are viewing this thread