Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
1713374989060.png

BUILD GUIDE: Storefront

Hello hello! I've decided to start a series of building guides ranging from exterior to interior and finally terrain work! For this specific guide, I'm going to walk you through the steps of building a storefront in the preferred SRP style!

Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT how you have to build. I encourage you to build what you feel is best!

I tend to start most of my builds off with selecting various references to help me imagine the build. For this case, I've chosen this flowershop store front.

1713374361809.png

The palette I selected for this build rides along the lines of white, green and turqoise.

1713374423545.png

Step one consisted of creating the general frame for the shop. I indicated where the door would be as well as a few windows.

1713374481025.png

In the next step, I filled in all the empty space with basic blocks that will later be textured.

1713374526264.png

After that, I began adding bold accents as well as starting to texture the wall in order to add a bit more depth.

1713374578922.png

From there, I began adding sharper details consisting of trapdoors that outlined the windows, planters in the front, and miscellaneous characters acting as a large sign in the blank space.

1713374637658.png

After that I added various leaves, flowerpots, and plants to fill any other empty areas and bring the idea of a "flower shop" too life. I also adjusted the back walls a bit with quartz stairs to let the shop pop a little more.

1713374750176.png

Finally as my last touch, I added a stall full of flowers alongside a shop sign outside the front to add more depth to the overall build.

I hope you all could take a bit of insight from the guide. What would you like to see me do next?

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
I actually love this and its very helpful for those who don't know how to do SRP building style. Would love to see more guides from you Infi. :D

Users who are viewing this thread