mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bulletin Board Pings

mactatti

Level 14
What's your Minecraft Username?: silhouette_once
What's the title of your suggestion?: Bulletin Board Pings

What's your suggestion?:
For this suggestion all I ask for you guys to do within the discord of the academics is make HS/College pings for people who want to see they’re grades for all we know people may not know that we have theses in the discord.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
How this would benefit the community is that it could increase class activity especially for the college side of things!

TenRP

Level 33
10RP
10RP
Rich

If a pupil is in college and does not know how to use Discord, they could go to the help channel. Even if they don't know how the server works in general, it is pretty easy to get your head around it seeing that the channel is named class-bulletin. I do like this idea if you could use it to surround it with a bot, like the tailoring servers. Maybe use the Karl-Bot to set up a channel if you want to get pings from that area. Still, this is a no from me, in my opinion will create more hassle than needed.

mactatti

Level 14
Eh I know it sounds useless but it could be a thing which I know some people hate getting pings constantly so I do understand that factor. I was just saying if people wanted to see there grades (constantly) they could.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
not everybody has the same IGN as their discord tag, especially players with multiple accounts. it would be impossible to be able to ping everyone.

regardless, i'm sure there are plenty of people who would rather not be pinged for the status of their IC assignments, especially when said assignments don't hold any actual value

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
A lot of students check the bulletin now and then in the first place, especially if they have recently done an assignment. And as poopyphilbertman mentioned not everyone has the same IGN as their tag, plus the students who don't even have Discord.

mactatti

Level 14
not everybody has the same IGN as their discord tag, especially players with multiple accounts. it would be impossible to be able to ping everyone.

regardless, i'm sure there are plenty of people who would rather not be pinged for the status of their IC assignments, especially when said assignments don't hold any actua
I was sayint like a generalized role ping for people to get and claim! And undo etc.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread