bunbun444

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
_bunbun0

How old are you? (Optional):
n/a
What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server would be a 9 or a 8 on a scale of 1-10. I'm on almost every day for roughly 8 to 10hrs through out the entire day. Only time i won't be on is if im busy with stuff outside of srp that makes me not able to play for the day but it will never exceed 2 days. When i am active i am mostly either interacting with the schools faculty, attending classes or making new friends! I try to dab into every aspect of what to do on Srp.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No i have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
yes, I do acknowledge if i go inactive i will be demoted from my position.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
School Counselor's are the students support as well as making sure that the students get good academics to succeed in their life's and so much more. A few things specifically that Counselor's do for students are: Emotionally support them when they need someone to talk to, make sure there receiving good academics, help them pick good places to go for their future depending on what the student wants to achieve, improve the schools environment and more.

Emotional Support: Counselor's support the students emotionally, being there for them when they need someone to talk to. When a student comes up to the counselor's room/office asking to speak to a counselor to just needing to talk they are more than happy to talk to them when needed. Counselors most of the time have a separate room so the information can be private and confidential between them and the student only. They listen to the student(s) without interrupting so they don't feel disrespecting, as Counselor's try to make it a safe and comfortable place for student(s) to express themselves and their feelings that they need to get out. Counselor's 99% of the time do not contact the student(s) parental guardians as most of the time the student(s) don't want parents to know. The only time they will contact a parental guardian is if its very serious that they need to know.

Academics: One thing that Counselor's strive to do is to make sure that students get good academical education that will help the learn and improve in life. They do this by listening to students that come and talk to them, sometimes asking how there lessons in classes are. If the Counselor(s) does not think that the education the student is receiving's good academical education, they will ask the other Counselors for their opinion if they all collectively agree the first Counselor will either contact the teacher and talk with them or talk to the principal to get it fixed. They really care for the students education because they are there to help them and make sure they are getting proper education for themselves.

Helping Their Future: When Students come to Counselor's to ask for help on what they need to do to improve their academic future, they will ask for their name and grade so they can look them up in the school system and can see where they are in academics so they know how to help them improve. If its for getting better grades and getting a good routine going, Counselor's will think of the most efficient ways of helping them such as asking them how their out of school life schedule is and going around that they will make a intricate routine to help them improve grades without making it too difficult for them. If a student comes and ask where they should apply for college or get a job at they will ask for their name and age to look them up in the system and depending on how high there gpa and stuff is they will give them recommendations to choose from or ask what colleges or university's would they like to attend. For jobs they would see what majors and minors they have and suggest jobs suited for them!

School Environment: A little side thing that Counselor's will do is do weekly or monthly reports on the schools environment such as what kids got suspended and why and will do a walk around school during breaktime and look how students act and what they do. Another thing they do is survey the building and try to find things that could be fixed or improved for the students to have better self-improvement.
Most things Counselor's do are for the students so they can succeed in themselves and academics.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing srp for about 4 months now and during those four months i have been playing average 8 to 10 hours a day playing different types of characters and interacting with different ones as well, i have a decent grasp on detail roleplay . How to act as the character your playing and not to take it personally as it isn't towards you but a character you made. This may be my first Roleplay server but i have watched many people play roleplay type games so i have a good knowledge of roleplay.
Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want to join The School Employee Faction because i went through something very personal during the time i was going to public school, when i needed help or someone to talk to i went to my school counselor team. They helped support me and make sure i was okay and that i was getting better. They really made sure that they're was ways for me to do some education so my academics stuff doesn't go bad. They also for my school were really involved, our Counselors' were friends with us in a good professional way to make us feel welcomed and were very involved in our school to make it fun and learning for us so we want to achieve in life. They're are the reason why i want to apply for the School Employee Faction so i can help the people on Srp in some kind of way like they did with me. Also because i want to be apart of this server in a bigger way than i already am.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Denied
Accepted
Denied
Accepted
/ Accepted
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
all characters are grade 12
Other characters
Grade12[Councillor] - Mika Munakata
Grade12 - Saori Miura
Grade12 - Aika Sendo-o.jokull

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Akami would firstly take a deep breath to remain calm and to show the student that their harmful words towards her didn't mean anything. She then would put away her notebook she uses during sessions with students, looking towards them smiling saying "Did you finally get what's you needed of your chest? I understand if your upset with something, would you like to talk about it? also please don't use that type of language if you do so again i will have to give you detention." If the student continued to curse at her she would still smile at them still making sure that the students words don't affect her before she would stop smiling saying to them, " This is your last warning please stop using language like that and saying harmful words we can talk if you need." Lastly is the student continued one more time Akami would take out a detention slip from her notebook handing it to the student telling them with a smile, "ill be seeing you in detention later." before walking off.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Akami would be walking around during breaktime to stretch her legs or got alerted by a student there was a fight, once alerted or saw the fight she would take a deep breathe in before yelling or raising her voice saying, "Hey stop it, that is enough!!" to get the two students attention. After she got the two students attention she would walk towards the two students or jog so they don't run away, as she would be doing that she would say on the radio "hey, i just stopped a fight does anyone want to stop by to help me make sure they don't run off." Once she reached the two students Akami would dismiss any students standing around before turning towards the two students telling them, "It is not okay to be fighting, especially on school grounds!". "I understand if you both had a disagreement but you should never result to physically harming each other, If you both want to talk about this we can in my office RESPECTFULLY and calmly" She then would grab two detention slips from her notebook handing one to each student telling them, "i will unfortunately see you both in detention after school." After that she would walk off and back to the counselor's room.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Akami would be minding her own business walking around or taking a look over her notes and plans she has for that day. She would pick up on a conversation she heard while doing her tasks, looking over to see who it is that's acting inappropriately spotting them as she's surveying her surroundings. Akami would then walk up to the faculty member calmly, as she got to them she would place a hand on their shoulder gently before saying to students if they are around, "excuse me everyone but i have something very important to tell mr/mrs/miss [insert name]." Akami would then whisper to the Faculty member asking them to follow her to somewhere away from the students, once done so she would cross her arms in a polite manner stating to the faculty member, "I'm sorry i pulled you away but what you are doing is extremely inappropriate behavior on the job. I don't want to cause any issues but i am unfortunately going to have to report you to SLT for your behavior as it is not okay to be doing and behaving like that, please understand." Akami would walk off to the SLT's office or would contact SLT and would report the Faculty member stating what they did and with evidence she got to prove this claim.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When Akami entered the breaking room she would be holding her notebook and her planning one sitting down in a chair or at a desk reviewing what she went over with her students that had talked to her that day, as well as her detention reports and her notes for human behavior. Once Akami finished all that she would get up get herself a drink preferably coffee and a snack, she would look around the room to see who she wanted to talk to that day to get to know them. Once she found the person she would walk up them and start a conversation as it is important to get to know you co-workers so you know who your working with, and because Akami wants to check in on everyone to see how they are doing mentally and over all.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
she would prepare herself a warm cup of coffee, holding it in her hands before walking over to the front desk sitting down gently placing down her radio next to her turning it up a tad so she can hear it as she sets down her purse pulling out a thick book called "the Human Emotions" that was recently published as well and getting out her book she keeps her notes in. Would jot down notes from the book into her notes that she found useful and interesting, as she drinks her morning coffee still lending an ear to the radio so she does not miss anything.

/me closes her book and notebook, putting the book onto of her notebook sliding it into her purse as she grabs her radio. She would get up from the desk walking out of the office area closing the door behind her as she states, "follow me this way to my office where we cant chat.". Walks to her office opening the door for the student giving them a warm smile, closing the door behind them to give them privacy. She would walk to her desk sitting down before getting out her notebook and looking at the student with a smiling saying to them, "What would you like to talk about?"

/me Would place her purse beside the chair or desk before sitting down crossing her legs, reaching down into her purse grabbing out two notebooks one stating, "Important Notes" and the other "Daily planning". She would then open the Important Notes scanning over the pages for a 1 minute each before closing her book and opening Daily Planning and looking over the pages for a minute. Closes the book and gets up walking over to the coffee machine refilling her coffee cup before walking around totally refresh!
────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Akami Miura
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Akami, Miss
Age (Minimum is 25):
Academic Degree:
Major(s):
Phycology, Social work
Minors: Language arts

Nationality:
Japanese
Known Languages:
Spanish and Jsl

Backstory
Akami Miura was born in Japan, Tokyo on September 22nd 1998. She grew up in a small above average family with her younger sister Saori Miura. Her mother was a hairstylist for many popular celebrities. Akami’s mother would dye Akami’s hair as well as her sisters since they were little, although her mother would test new dyes on her hair when she wanted to see how it would react to hair. From her having multiple tests on her hair, some burning her scalp severely to damaging her hair, eventually causing the front part of her to turn white. Her mother never cared for Akami and her sisters' well-being; she just thought of them as guinea pigs for her work. Akami’s Father was never at home, her mother would tell her that he's off on business when deep down she knew he left permanently.

Whenever her mother was out of business for weeks on end Akami’s and her sister would be left alone with a sum of money every time. Akami’s would always take care of her sister and the house, cleaning it and paying for the bills because her mother was always too busy to take care of it. When Akami entered high school she was mocked for having a father who abandoned her and a mother who hated her. Nevertheless she would stay strong, putting on a smile whenever she was bullied and standing her ground. After school she would go to the city's local daycare as well as her therpist who helped her during high school and college from her family situation. When she arrived at the daycare she was incharge of the kids well being and made sure they were safe and happy while they were at the daycare. Every other day after her job at daycare she would head to her Therpist for 2 hours a day to talk about her days and what's going on at home. After a month of her sessions Akami knew that she wanted to do something that helped people, preferably students who are going through a tough time at school. After all of that Akami would go home to find her sister and occasionally her mother sitting around making appointments. Akami loved her sister with everything, she was the only real family she had.

Once Akami graduated she decided to move to Karakura after she heard about it from her friend Amy who visited there often for her family. December 30, 2018 Akami decided to tell her mother that she would be moving and that she would be taking Saori with her. Her mother was enraged with her statement and began to yell at her, “Who do you think you are, deciding when you can leave!” I will tell YOU when I can leave!! Who would take care of the house and who would be my tester!” “You better get that stupid idea out of your head, it's ridiculous and don't even think about taking your sister. I will have you arrested!”.

Two days later on January 1st, 2019 She ran from home to the airport buying her ticket and boarding her plane to Karakura. Over the next few years, one Akami was settled into Karakura she decided to attend the schools college would she decided to take up psychology and social work as her majors from ages 20-24, the other type of classes she did was language arts but only on the side as she really wanted to focus on learning about psychology and social work after. Once Akami graduated college at 24 at the top of her class getting honors . A year and a half later she asked the receptionist she ran into if there were counselor spots open, she was told “yes of course would you like me to give you an application to submit?” Akami would reply nodding as she took the application and she filled it out handing it to the receptionist. Akami was told “I'll let you know in about 7 months as the head of department is out right now and won't be back for a while if that's okay.” Akami replied, “of course call me when I get the results'’ . Exactly 7 months later Akami got a phone call from the receptionist telling her that she got the job and would start the next following week. Akami was so excited she was planning everything that day just waiting for her very first day to start.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS because when i was attending high school back in Tokyo i was having a tough time fitting in and really needed support i had some one to help me though it wasn't my schools counseling team but my therpist outside of school helped me and on my last session i asked how they became who they are and they said one thing they did that they recommended me to do for who what i want to help is to be a school counselor, because i want to help students who are having a hard time and needed someone to talk to like i was back in Tokyo. I want to help KHS students in the way is was and more so they have someone at least to turn to and not be all alone. My motivation is to make the students think of school as their home or second home making sure its comfortable and a safe environment.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I have some experience working in a school environment, when i was living back in Tokyo i would go to my local daycare everyday after school. I would help take care of the children by making meals for them setting up lessons that would be proper for their age, i also would make sure they had good breaks and fun time while they spent most of their time with us. When i was attending college here in Karakura i would do my best to help out the school in anyway making sure we had good academics and a good safe environment, so to me i have worked in a school environment in some way yes.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because i bring a lot to the team not just for the students but also the school. Through the years i was in Tokyo and Karakura i learned so many things and experienced them as well, i always will bring my best for the students, school and myself. The students and faculty should have a strong support system for them and i bring that with me, I understand that being a counselor is not a lightly job and it takes a very long time to prepare for it mentally and physically. I also understand that not everyone can handle this position but i think i am very suited for it as i grew up going through a lot of stuff that i know people in the school are going through and i want to be there for them so that they aren't alone. I should be chosen because other than wanting to help people i spent a very long time studying the human mind and its emotions so i know why it works certain ways and how to tackle that head on in a [professional manner more than other applicants. I don't sit idly by waiting for a situation to happen i also actively help make sure that it doesn't happen, that's something that i think should be added to the team and i bring that. My sole purpose if i get this job is to help the students and faculty it will help them and myself to improve for growth and be stronger.​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread